test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Melanicus

FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Started by Melanicus,

622 posts in this topic

I got completely suckered in again after saying i wont spend much. As soon as i saw that team of the week i thought to myself "Just get Gareth Bale" and i've spend around £25 just trying to get him or Mata or some of the other big guns. Gareth Bale goes for upwards of 300,000 coins so it would be great to nick him. Might try again one last time after match of the day.

I have 5 teams at the moment and have 240k left. I only build silver teams so waiting for some good IFs (mainly Sterling).

Have a quality first team and about 80k in coins left over right now. Though i did just buy huntelaar for just over 5k and he is stuck in the trade pile meaning i don't have the money or the player. Only wanted him for my Bench/B-team when i want to rest my first team but still annoying.

Well those free packs continue to be a pile of shit. Taking Rmpr's advice was very wise indeed. Since opening packs in between every few games or so I have received some quality players in all 3 packs including a left back who went for 8k, Balotelli who i still have because he is immense on UT (for some reason lol), he goes for 46k. On my last pack i opened I got Lewandowski who goes for around 10k I believe. With 2 packs left to open I think I'll wait for the TOTW to be released then go do it the same way.

Neymar is next on my list then just Ramires and Marcelo left to complete my squad. =)

Rmpr likes this

lol nah mate i meant i want Mata lol

Well then there is no way i am swapping mata who goes for 55-60k for Higuain who goes for 15k. :carlo:

Well then there is no way i am swapping mata who goes for 55-60k for Higuain who goes for 15k. :carlo:

Mate you dont ask you dont get lol and it better than asking for Hazard :D

Mate you dont ask you dont get lol and it better than asking for Hazard :D

Cant blame a fella for trying i suppose... :)

Anyone wanna swap my Marco Reus ST for Messi? It would fuck my chemistry up, but i will get over it. :ph34r:

Just got Gerrard in my final pack. Daym the packs have been kind to me of late. Little bit closer to getting Neymar and then I can play the dream that is ... Neymar and Oscar.

Does Chemistry really matter that much? I've read so much that it does but i just played a guy who had 60 chemistry, no links in his players at all and he played better than me at times. Drew 3-3. I am getting a bit sick of FUT already though, played over 100 matches already, got 240,000 coins waiting for some great Serie A IFs to come out but i don't really enjoy it that much. You always come up against some guy with absolute pace whore players and almost every shot goes in if its around the edge of the box. Even the 91 paced guys with 65 shooting seem to score like their shooting is 86! I have 1 pace whore striker but that's it, his shooting is 76 yet he scores when he wants.

Most games i play have sooo many goals and i really hate the high through ball, it's as glitched as fuck. Got relegated from division 1 online, bit pissed off about that too lol.

Does Chemistry really matter that much? I've read so much that it does but i just played a guy who had 60 chemistry, no links in his players at all and he played better than me at times. Drew 3-3. I am getting a bit sick of FUT already though, played over 100 matches already, got 240,000 coins waiting for some great Serie A IFs to come out but i don't really enjoy it that much. You always come up against some guy with absolute pace whore players and almost every shot goes in if its around the edge of the box. Even the 91 paced guys with 65 shooting seem to score like their shooting is 86! I have 1 pace whore striker but that's it, his shooting is 76 yet he scores when he wants.

Most games i play have sooo many goals and i really hate the high through ball, it's as glitched as fuck. Got relegated from division 1 online, bit pissed off about that too lol.

I always go for 100 chemistry and try to make sure every individual player has 9 chemistry. Individual chemistry is more important than team chemistry so i am told. Team chemistry comes into effect when you make subs as if you have 100 chemistry then the subbed player will get 8 or 9 chem. But apparantly individual chemistry is what affects a players movement and things like that. It won't effect thier pace or actual ability, but will affect thier vision, fitness, movement etc. So i am told. At the start i had a 33 rated chem team for 2 games whilst i was resting my first team and they felt sluggish and it felt weird, but i don't know how much of a difference there is between an 80 chem and a 100 chem or something.

is anybody else haveing problems with getting coins from selling ive sold some and there still sitting in my trade pile but say its expired well confused lol

Well, I've played enough games with this team to give you some of my thoughts on it.

I started with EA fucking me from top to bottom. 3 streak of disconnected games on Online Div2. Got really pissed of and decided to give an offline seasons a try (I am on Div1 already). I found out that my team is great, but lacks 5 star skillers (Fabregas is 3star for instance), so dribler players might get upset.

I usually play on a 4-1-2-1-2, but since FIFA 13 is extremelly hard to defend, I've decided to give a try to 4-3-3. It has been just fantastic, my team is packed in midfield and my through balls are super lethal. If you guys are low in coins and like a more condensed middle for a game, 4-3-2-1 will do. I recomend those formations to anyone...

Now on individual performances:

- Aguero: Superb, no need to prolongue myself!

- Hazard: Mixed feelings tbh. He has an amazing pace, is a Chelsea player, but he just doesnt have that special treat. He is not a 5star and does not have a high shooting rate for a 87 overall. If you have got the skill, you dont need the shooting, since you will be in front of the goal all the time. Without it, you really need the shooting for midrange attempts. I know some cheaper players just as good. A 40-50k player.

- Di Maria: Great player, has pace, dribling, etc. Gave me some nice headers too, wich impressed me!

- Mata: Him and Luiz are the best CFC players on FUT (imo). Has everything I need. Could be a little better on marking, but hey, he is not a CM, so cant complain. I feel he is a bit waisted on LCM though...

- Garcia: A FUCKING BEAST. He is a fantastic B2B, gives so much balance for my team. Does it all.......and 5k!

- Fabregas: Excellent overall, defend and attack soooo good. His 3start skill is what make a 86 go for 30k I guess. It pains me not to be able to drible.

- Clichy: bought him for chemestry purposes. He is defnetly handling the job.

- Kompany: Here I got really mad. He is a stupid player, at least for me. I did not like him at alll. Should sell him, but do not know who to buy. 70k for this piece of shit. Any help?

- Ramos: Absolutly Spectacular!!! One of the best CBs in this game!

- Juanfran: Just like Gael, I bought him for chemestry purposes. He has pace, so that is all that I care.

- Hart: OK keeper for me. Did some really good saves and some bad misses too. Need more time to get to a conclusion.

- Valdes: About to give him a try.

- Puyol: Bad FUT player, just a bench for squad rating really.

- Ramirez: Good, not good enough to make to first team.

- Pedro: Mixed feelings, great player. I just dont like him in real life to be fair. LOL

- Ben Arfa: Just my best value for the money. 20k for a 5star, pacy, BPL? Bargain, amazing player!

- Higuain: Just bad, very bad. Got depressed.

- Benzema: Another BEAST, just not as good as Aguero and does not fit well with Hazard.

Any further thoughts, ideas or help guys?

Hutcho, I would really apreciate if you were able to do something similar with your Bundesliga side. I would like to give it a try once I get bored of my team!

What happens when you get to Div 1 online? Just got there, not played a game yet, but since you can't get promoted does seasons end after you win this division?