FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

I dunno why they put him RM either, the 4-2-3-1 is CAMs so don't know why they did that.

In other news i just played my first online tourney, the gold cup thing. Won it so easily, my team is beast. 3-0, 3-1, 6-1, 10-1...

Got 100,000 coins too. All is going well indeed.

I have noticed something interesting. People tend to spend all their coins buying packs at once, that is not the correct way of doing it. If you buy one pack now and then (with some game in between), you will receive better players. I SWEAR IT WORKS.

I also learned a way to make easy coins. We all know some users dont look at the market before placing auctions and do some shit stuff. You can do the 59th minute trick. You search for a specific player and keep refreshing the last page until you find a good buy now price. Learn here: http://www.ultimatet...king-guide.html. It really works, It is excellent to get used to the market, I am doing it primarily with CFC. I bought David Luiz for 6k and 8k (sold each for 11k), Ramires for 18k (sold for 25k) and Aziplicuetta for 600, 600 and 750 (sold each for around 1k).

Most of you must know this, but I belive it could be useful to someone...

i just bought some fifa points with my leftover microsoft points and now i cant even get in ultimate team! and the web app server is down at the moment for me, is it for anyone else?? dang it microsoft.

@RMPR: does it really work? open pack, game, open pack can get you better player?? ive open 1 so far and its disappointing

i just bought some fifa points with my leftover microsoft points and now i cant even get in ultimate team! and the web app server is down at the moment for me, is it for anyone else?? dang it microsoft.

@RMPR: does it really work? open pack, game, open pack can get you better player?? ive open 1 so far and its disappointing

Start following EASPORTSFIFA twitter, they give all sorts of information related to FIFA. EASFC and FUT are currently down for maintenance for 2 hours.

I saw this advice on a youtube video, it has worked for me!

Well, I bought 4600 FIFA POINTS, I did something like (2-3 games/1 pack) and I had my best pack oppening yet (Hazard and Ramos, for instance). I have openned 30 packs, so it is not like 5 packs/1 Messi....

You may want to know another trick. Once FUT is about to go down, start searching for some bargains that are closing before EA finish its update. Since nobody will be able to top your bid, you might be able to buy some real good deals.

Start following EASPORTSFIFA twitter, they give all sorts of information related to FIFA. EASFC and FUT are currently down for maintenance for 2 hours.

I saw this advice on a youtube video, it has worked for me!

Well, I bought 4600 FIFA POINTS, I did something like (2-3 games/1 pack) and I had my best pack oppening yet (Hazard and Ramos, for instance). I have openned 30 packs, so it is not like 5 packs/1 Messi....

You may want to know another trick. Once FUT is about to go down, start searching for some bargains that are closing before EA finish its update. Since nobody will be able to top your bid, you might be able to buy some real good deals.

Thanks for the tips man

Edit: Son of a mother duck! i will never buy packs again, ive got bad luck all around. ive opened at least 10 packs and the only player ive got who is 83+ was huntelaar, then i go and see this guy opening packs on youtube, and got players like giovinco, hamsik, song and a TOTW in a row. Im never lucky with this kinda things though, should have learned from all those pokemon cards i bought :(

My team so far...

1. Cesar
  2. Jonathan
  3. Luiz
  4. Luisao
  5. Edgar Castillo
  6. Luiz Gustavo
  7. Felipe Melo
  8. Kaka
  9. Oscar
  10. Lucas
  11. Pato

Bench

1. Hulk
  2. Balotelli
  3. Nesta
  4. Jadson
  5. Debuchy
  6. Fernando
  7. Alan

I took Rmpr's advice and opened a few packes inbetween games and he was right, you do get better packs. I received Alanda some left back from Byern who went for 8k. Then i played a gold tourny and won by the skin of my teeth and opened a pack after receiving Balotelli. I have 4 more packs to open with my points and I'll do it that way from now on. Good advice that son.

Obviously going for the Brazillian team but going to try and offload Balotelli and maybe Hulk because he doesn't fit into my 4-2-3-1 formation.

Just started my team yesterday, decided to have all Germans, and have a decent squad starting 11 atm.

Baumann; Beck, Friedrich, Westermann, Aogo; Rolfes, Neustadter; Fritz, Merkel, Jansen; Helmes. Chemistry 95, rating 74.

Looking to add Sidney Sam, Marin and Schurrle soon.

I got completely suckered in again after saying i wont spend much. As soon as i saw that team of the week i thought to myself "Just get Gareth Bale" and i've spend around £25 just trying to get him or Mata or some of the other big guns. Gareth Bale goes for upwards of 300,000 coins so it would be great to nick him. Might try again one last time after match of the day.

Have a quality first team and about 80k in coins left over right now. Though i did just buy huntelaar for just over 5k and he is stuck in the trade pile meaning i don't have the money or the player. Only wanted him for my Bench/B-team when i want to rest my first team but still annoying.

Well those free packs continue to be a pile of shit. Taking Rmpr's advice was very wise indeed. Since opening packs in between every few games or so I have received some quality players in all 3 packs including a left back who went for 8k, Balotelli who i still have because he is immense on UT (for some reason lol), he goes for 46k. On my last pack i opened I got Lewandowski who goes for around 10k I believe. With 2 packs left to open I think I'll wait for the TOTW to be released then go do it the same way.

Neymar is next on my list then just Ramires and Marcelo left to complete my squad. =)