test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Melanicus

FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Started by Melanicus,

622 posts in this topic

Gonna play some matches so i can get my colombian dude! Need to check out some kits too, the Saudi kits are not shown and obviously only the shirt is there in the pics so i wanna see what's good. I've had Sabadell home and away for the whole of the last one, have them now too but currently looking at some russian team. I would check but surprise surprise .........

SORRY!

Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better.

Please come back later.

I got a mini-Gold Pack as my daily gift today, but can't friggin' see who I've got because the computer at work is so darn slow...

Grrr.

Haha, he's a beast 90 pace 87 dribbling!!

Hey I wasnt kidding...I buy it, market price, which is about 20-22k (unpopular formation) and 25-27k (popular formation). I have 26k!

Hey I wasnt kidding...I buy it, market price, which is about 20-22k (unpopular formation) and 25-27k (popular formation). I have 26k!

You got xbox??

My FUT sucks, just got a Silver team but i'm bored. I wanna put some real money on this shit soon. Next Friday i might just smack on £50 n see what i can get.

Yeah there will be. Rumors are that it will come out on the within a week of the disc release. Knowing EA it'll fuck out a week later.

Anyone need or want Ronaldinho?

My FUT sucks, just got a Silver team but i'm bored. I wanna put some real money on this shit soon. Next Friday i might just smack on £50 n see what i can get.

Hahaha, I always start with $50 and work my way with games. However I have 48 packs to receive this season and I got Lahmand Villa from starter pack. Probably wont buy anything this year. I got really lucky!

Could we do it on the web app??

They have separate markets...Web app works for diferent psn regions, but not cross consoles.

They have separate markets...Web app works for diferent psn regions, but not cross consoles.

Ok, I've already sold it anyways :ph34r:

Rmpr likes this

Yeah there will be. Rumors are that it will come out on the within a week of the disc release. Knowing EA it'll fuck out a week later.

Anyone need or want Ronaldinho?

playing on xbox 360? i would love ronaldinho in my brasil team :D

Guys i just won a player on auction on the web app but i dont have the player in my club, trade pile watch list or squad? its clearly says on the trade feed that i won him but i dont have him!!!