FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

I saw a Tottenham kit sell for 10k when hundreds were going for 300 coins. I think it's someone using 2 accounts, you get a lot like that. I don't think many will go that expensive unless he has 5 star skills which i very much doubt.

I have an aiden mceady who has 4* weak foot and 5* skill moves so i am hoping he should go up a fair bit soon... Him being irish doesn't help as much but the russian league isn't too bad.

Have you guys picked up any bargains yet?

This has been my best one earlier today:

105ffc3c36d229a7fb1ed9e29f467cff.png?1348258833

Watched one afterwards surprisingly sell for 18k, so all is looking good so far.

Only 3 of him on the market right now, some people are seriously stockpiling him up, will be worth a fortune, if you haven't done it yet you should think about keeping him as his price is extremely high and could get higher. Especially as he is a great right sided match for gabby.

Only 3 of him on the market right now, some people are seriously stockpiling him up, will be worth a fortune, if you haven't done it yet you should think about keeping him as his price is extremely high and could get higher. Especially as he is a great right sided match for gabby.

I didn't think of the link with Gabby. Was wondering why Albrighton's price was higher than SWP's seeing as most love the pace, I'll hold on to him. Thanks.

Gonna play some matches so i can get my colombian dude! Need to check out some kits too, the Saudi kits are not shown and obviously only the shirt is there in the pics so i wanna see what's good. I've had Sabadell home and away for the whole of the last one, have them now too but currently looking at some russian team. I would check but surprise surprise .........

SORRY!

Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better.

Please come back later.

My FUT sucks, just got a Silver team but i'm bored. I wanna put some real money on this shit soon. Next Friday i might just smack on £50 n see what i can get.

Hahaha, I always start with $50 and work my way with games. However I have 48 packs to receive this season and I got Lahmand Villa from starter pack. Probably wont buy anything this year. I got really lucky!