test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoopz

What should Didier's rating be in fifa13?

Started by Swoopz,

21 posts in this topic

Ending his career with chelsea in the manner he did, is def a Pro.

His age and transfer to a new team is def a huge Con.

I think 87-88 would be fair.

Unless they've added a whole new league he probably won't be in FIFA13

Except maybe for Ivory Coast, which means they probably won't change his rating or his stats

i swear they have the Chinese league in Fifa?

The national team was in one of the FIFA games but the League has never been in there.

He wont be on FUT.... his stats imo will be lower than his 86 from last year because of his age. He was immense in our big games but i bet he didn't even score 10 goals all said and done. I reckon 84 or 85.

He wont be on FUT.... his stats imo will be lower than his 86 from last year because of his age. He was immense in our big games but i bet he didn't even score 10 goals all said and done. I reckon 84 or 85.

Exactly, he was 86 so i would assume it would be the same if not go down... Champions legue brilliance has sort of overshadowed his least successful premier league season for us though he did of course have competition for places.

Drogba from a couple years ago was the greatest FIFA player every imo. He had it all, size, strength and skill moves. Like Ronaldo but stronger, not as fast, but fast enough still.

He will be about 84. 85 if EA are feeling generous.

These are the ratings our players should have (also trying to predict what EA will give them):

Cech: 86

Cole: 86

Bertrand: 79

Terry: 85

Luiz: 82

Cahill: 82

Ivanovic: 84

Mikel: 82

Meireles: 82

Essien: 82

Ramires: 84

Lampard: 83

De Bryune: 79

Mata: 87

Hazard: 86

Oscar: 82

Marin: 81

Sturridge: 81

Lukaku: 77

Torres: 83

Malouda: 81

Romeu: 76

Mceachran: 77

Piazon: 70

Linked Players:

Hulk: 86

Azpilicueta: 82

Some should be higher but long time FIFA fans will realise how anti-Chelsea EA are.

termninja and Melanicus like this

These are the ratings our players should have (also trying to predict what EA will give them):

Linked Players:

Some should be higher but long time FIFA fans will realise how anti-Chelsea EA are.

Yep, pretty much something like that. Torres will be 84 probably though along with Lampard, they don't reduce the ratings that much.

Mata should at least be as good as David Silva.

I also expect, when playing as Sturridge, for the 'pass' option not to work and to automatically try shots from anywhere inside the opposition half.

Zone likes this

Linked Players:

Essien should be 70. As should Romeu and Malouda. Sturridge and Marin are 75's at best. All of the youth players, McEachran, Piazon, and whoever else, should be about 65. I hate how poor players are given massive ratings because they play for Chelsea/ another big team. If they played for Atletico Clube de Portugal they'd all be rated about 50, which is what they deserve.

Basically anyone that moves to a big club is guaranteed a good rating, regardless of how enormously shit they are. And there is no anti-Chelsea agenda, they make games, for fucks sake. They don't control the mass media of the world. Anyone who uses FIFA ratings to judge how good a player is, is an enormous idiot and EA know that.

Essien should be 70. As should Romeu and Malouda. Sturridge and Marin are 75's at best. All of the youth players, McEachran, Piazon, and whoever else, should be about 65. I hate how poor players are given massive ratings because they play for Chelsea/ another big team. If they played for Atletico Clube de Portugal they'd all be rated about 50, which is what they deserve.

They are better than 75's. Marin is looking good in preseason. Mceacrhan is 72 (?, IIRC) in FIFA 12. So you actually think he has gotten worse?

They are better than 75's. Marin is looking good in preseason. Mceacrhan is 72 (?, IIRC) in FIFA 12. So you actually think he has gotten worse?

Yes. Pre season doesn't count when you're playing rubbish like Seattle Sounders. In fact pre season doesn't count at all, it's not competitive, no one takes it seriously its more about getting match fit. Which is why you get people like Balotelli doing backheels for a lol.

McEachran is a teenager. Unless you are a god like player already at that age, no teenager should be rated above 75, imo. There's so much for them to improve.

Yes. Pre season doesn't count when you're playing rubbish like Seattle Sounders. In fact pre season doesn't count at all, it's not competitive, no one takes it seriously its more about getting match fit. Which is why you get people like Balotelli doing backheels for a lol.

McEachran is a teenager. Unless you are a god like player already at that age, no teenager should be rated above 75, imo. There's so much for them to improve.

Well that's the way EA rates players. My Ratings are based off of years of knowing how EA rate players. Marin will be around the 80 mark for sure.