The Boxing Thread

Ollie

what is your views on this guys.

Floyd Mayweather caught using illegal IV injections day before win over Manny Pacquiao... but he wasn't given exemption until THREE WEEKS after $300m fight

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-3229216/Floyd-Mayweather-caught-using-illegal-IV-injections-day-win-Manny-Pacquiao-wasn-t-given-exemption-THREE-WEEKS-300m-fight.html

• Floyd Mayweather used IV injections, which are banned, before fight
  • Mayweather was not given USADA exemption until 19 days later
  • IV injections are banned because they can mask banned substances
  • Mayweather was being injected with saline and multi-vitamins
  • Nevada State Athletic Commision 'extremely disappointed' with USADA

what is your views on this guys.

Floyd Mayweather caught using illegal IV injections day before win over Manny Pacquiao... but he wasn't given exemption until THREE WEEKS after $300m fight

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-3229216/Floyd-Mayweather-caught-using-illegal-IV-injections-day-win-Manny-Pacquiao-wasn-t-given-exemption-THREE-WEEKS-300m-fight.html

• Floyd Mayweather used IV injections, which are banned, before fight
  • Mayweather was not given USADA exemption until 19 days later
  • IV injections are banned because they can mask banned substances
  • Mayweather was being injected with saline and multi-vitamins
  • Nevada State Athletic Commision 'extremely disappointed' with USADA

not surprised even one bit, Mayweather has always had a shady past with drug testing, there is a reason why he has insisted on using USADA testing, even though they are a complete joke and clearly a corrupt organisation. instead of VADA what Pacquiao insisted on using, as they are very reliable and trustworthy

I don't see any reason for Mayweather to have been using an IV drip to rehydrate when he walks around at around 150Ibs he has no problems making 147, so he clearly must have been using it for doping. The guy is a complete fraud.

anthony joshua is a fucking machine

He has only fought bums so far, when he steps up then we will see how good he is, i think Whyte will give him a good fight, it wouldnt surprise me one bit if Joshua gets KO'd in that fight, but i do think AJ will land first, but if he doesnt...

He has only fought bums so far, when he steps up then we will see how good he is, i think Whyte will give him a good fight, it wouldnt surprise me one bit if Joshua gets KO'd in that fight, but i do think AJ will land first, but if he doesnt...

I dunno uno before AJ fight he was talking the talk ringside but after he didnt know what to say, it was like he was thinking what have i done lol. AJ is just to dam quick for a bloke of his size. I do agree tho he needs to be in the ring with better fighters

I find it really difficult to like Joshua. Whyte should give him more of a fight than any others have so far.

Should fight Tyson Fury next year which will be his first proper test really

either Fury or Haye (if he finally returns like he has been saying he will for ages!)

SuperSport Blitz is South Africa's Version of SkySports News UK

South African boxer Mzwanele Kompolo has died after being knocked out in the first round of a bout #SSBoxing

Add Another Name to The List of Professional Boxing Deaths.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/boxing/34275058

http://ewn.co.za/2015/09/17/SA-boxer-Mzwanele-Kompolo-dies-after-fight

• 4 weeks later...