test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ollie

The Boxing Thread

Started by Ollie,

533 posts in this topic

Latest thing is Fury whining like a little bitch that the ring is "too soft" and threatening to pull out of the fight. This after he whined about not having the gloves he wanted before Klitschko gave in to stop his incessant moaning.

iseah100 likes this

I'm actually rooting for Fury. I always root for the underdog. Boxing needs a new heavyweight champion.

Klitschko is a favourite but Tyson Fury has a chance. A lot of people are underrating him to be honest.

I'm actually rooting for Fury. I always root for the underdog. Boxing needs a new heavyweight champion.

Klitschko is a favourite but Tyson Fury has a chance. A lot of people are underrating him to be honest.

Fury doesn't have a chance. He has size, he's one dimensional and very limited. Klitchsko stops him in 9.

Fury doesn't have a chance. He has size, he's one dimensional and very limited. Klitchsko stops him in 9.

Klitschko has the upper hand ofcourse but anything can happen in boxing. Look at Buster Douglas vs Mike Tyson, thats a prime example.

Klitschko has the upper hand ofcourse but anything can happen in boxing. Look at Buster Douglas vs Mike Tyson, thats a prime example.

That's the biggest upset in sports history.
Azul likes this

That's the biggest upset in sports history.

Yep and I'm looking forward to see Fury getting the better of Klitschko. He is very unpredictable and awkward. He will cause some problems for Klitschko.

This will be harder for Klitschko than people think imo.

Yep and I'm looking forward to see Fury getting the better of Klitschko. He is very unpredictable and awkward. He will cause some problems for Klitschko.

This will be harder for Klitschko than people think imo.

I think Fury will have moments of success, it could get a bit wild. Fury's bravado will get the better of him, he'll make a mistake. Also I have questions about his chin which Wlad will test. But we'll see.

What an awful fight. Wilder takes both these guys out.

Fury is the worst matchup possible for Wilder. He'll get beaten up. Told you Fury has a chance.

Fury is the worst matchup possible for Wilder. He'll get beaten up. Told you Fury has a chance.

Yupp. Looks like Wlad lost a step. Fury won't have that belt for long.

Yupp. Looks like Wlad lost a step. Fury won't have that belt for long.

Excuses rofl. Give Fury credit. He outclasses Klitschko.

Excuses rofl. Give Fury credit. He outclasses Klitschko.

Let's not act like it was some kind of masterclass performance. Rabbit punches, excessive clinching, etc. He did enough.

Let's not act like it was some kind of masterclass performance. Rabbit punches, excessive clinching, etc. He did enough.

Bro do you know how hard it is to win against Klitschko? That was a masterclass performance. Ugly but masterclass, howmany opponents had no idea on how to beat Klitschko?

This performance reminds me of the May-Pac match. It was an ugly fight but it was still a masterclass tactic by Mayweather.

Almost everything was against Tyson: the fight was in Germany, Klitschko has way more experience, everyone hated Tyson, Tyson trashtalked alot so he had to back it up etc. To think that he has pulled it off after all off is an amazing feat. Even if you were rooting for Klitschko you have to admit that.

oh dear , my guy never wins these days, groves, paq, klitschko.....

I'm kind of happy , that a traveller has done so well, but I just can't like Fury. Gotta back Joshua now.

Fair play to Brook. He proved he is a great fighter but GGG's power was too much for him. It doesn't matter how many rounds you are up on the score card if your opponent breaks your eye socket and then slaps you around with thunderous power or a whole round. Then you have to stop the fight. I hope GGG goes for Eubank or Canello after Billy Joe Saunders! 

lucio and Muzchap like this