test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ollie

The Boxing Thread

Started by Ollie,

533 posts in this topic
SuperSport Blitz is South Africa's Version of SkySports News UK

South African boxer Mzwanele Kompolo has died after being knocked out in the first round of a bout #SSBoxing

Add Another Name to The List of Professional Boxing Deaths.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/boxing/34275058

http://ewn.co.za/2015/09/17/SA-boxer-Mzwanele-Kompolo-dies-after-fight

GGG is a monster! very rare to see a guy who has insane power and elite level boxing skills! best fighter on the planet right now imo. Unbeatable.

iseah100 likes this

GGG is a monster! very rare to see a guy who has insane power and elite level boxing skills! best fighter on the planet right now imo.

No love for Chocolatito?

No love for Chocolatito?

he was impressive as always also, glad he is getting more air time, i would love to see him move up and fight Inoue

he was impressive as always also, glad he is getting more air time, i would love to see him move up and fight Inoue

Him and GGG top 2 p4p. It's interchangeable. I doubt Canelo or Cotto fight GGG.

Him and GGG top 2 p4p. It's interchangeable. I doubt Canelo or Cotto fight GGG.

I think Canelo will if he beats Cotto, the mexican fans will demand for him to fight GGG, Canelo wont want to look like a coward

I think Canelo will if he beats Cotto, the mexican fans will demand for him to fight GGG, Canelo wont want to look like a coward

That's De la hoyas golden Boy. I'm not so sure.

That's De la hoyas golden Boy. I'm not so sure.

De La Hoya has been saying he wants to bring back old school boxing where fighters fight the best and dont duck anyone, he would look stupid and lose all credibility if he allowed Canelo to duck GGG

Great fight!!!

Judges scorecards were a joke! it was a closer fight, Canelo didnt really impress me again, but done enough to edge it, he has to fight GGG next!

Great fight!!!

Judges scorecards were a joke! it was a close fight, Canelo didnt really impress me again, but done enough to edge it, he has to fight GGG next!

I didn't think it was that close. I had it 117-111. Cotto didn't want to win. He moved, didn't throw or land. Canelo landed more telling and harder shots. Can't wait for GGG-Canelo.

anyone watching fury vs Klitschko?

i want K to win, fury was on the radio, saying how he is taller , faster , stronger ect.... On what basis is he stronger???

anyone watching fury vs Klitschko?

i want K to win, fury was on the radio, saying how he is taller , faster , stronger ect.... On what basis is he stronger???

In the made up world of his own mind.

Really hope Joshua develops well and becomes a top level fighter. Would be nice to have a British heavyweight that i'm proud of and that doesn't embarass me for just being from the same country as them.

When you look at bellends like Chisora, Haye, Fury, Harrison and others from different weights like Khan it's a wonder anyone even bothers in this country. Klitschkos prove you don't have to be a collosal cock to be successful, those douches i've mentioned would do well to realise that.