test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ollie

The Boxing Thread

Started by Ollie,

521 posts in this topic

I love boxing, have watched it for years from the Lewis, Tyson, Benn, Naseem era

As there are 2 big fights on Saturday, i think this thread is long overdue tbh. There have been a couple of threads here n there but they get lost so i'm hoping we can have a sub board with all the sport in one place (hopefully).

What are your thoughts on Haye vs Chisora and Khan vs Garcia this Saturday night?

I love David Haye, watched him since he was a young rookie, i love his style, his approach, his dedication and his attitude.

Haye to win easy! i dont think this fight will be anywhere near as good as its been hyped up to be! Haye will cruise to victory. Im more excited about the Khan-Garcia fight.

I absolutely love boxing! Such a great sport.

Haye is peace of shit. He's average boxer and he's low minded.

Bext boxer at the moment is Klitschko. I will cheer for Chisora here, but expect muppet to win.

The Garcia - Khan build up is getting very interesting and feisty, this could be a classic, i have a feeling Khan could lose but i hope he knocks Garcia out.

I love David Haye, i've watched him for a long, long time and i'm pretty sure he'll beat Chisora up. I hope so anyway. I love his style and his attitude. This could be like the Haye - Harrison fiasco but i will watch both for sure, i can't wait.

I hate both Chisora and Haye but ive got a feeling Chisora might pull out a suprise, go all out early and get a knock out early on ( round 3 ) and i think Garcia will win on points.

Hopefully Haye smashes him. Chisora is just a prick really.

Garcia will beat Khan by knock out.

Really, you think so? i have a feeling Khan will demolish him.

I was going to make this thread the other day but didn't know if it had already been made!

Boxing is no2 sport second only to football!

Ollie likes this

There has been boxing discussion a few times in threads but after watching the Khan and Haye fight build ups i had to create this. Boxing is such a great sport and needs a mention here.

Slightly surprised with all the Haye hate but it's all good, i love him and hope he smashes Chisora all over the ring.

There has been boxing discussion a few times in threads but after watching the Khan and Haye fight build ups i had to create this. Boxing is such a great sport and needs a mention here.

Slightly surprised with all the Haye hate but it's all good, i love him and hope he smashes Chisora all over the ring.

I really liked Haye before he completely embarrassed himself vs Klitschko with the cowardly excuses about his broken toe.

Melanicus likes this

The coverage starts at 7pm for Haye - Chisora but does anyone know what time the actual fight will start? The under cards are so annoying. Hope the Khan fight don't start at like 5am too.... I'm guessing Haye - Chisora will enter the ring at half 9, 10 ish but not sure.

Might just get a stream instead of paying for it tbh. We'll see.

i love boxing it`s a great sport. it was one of the sports i played in the army.

i might watch the heavyweights but no interest in the winner..in one corner a bogus heavyweight with a big gob and not much to back it up and in the other corner a wife beating classless thug.

i don`t think the heavyweight division has had a worthy champion to hold the belt in atleast 10 years

much prefer the lighter weights,proper art in sport there. looking forward to the Khan v Garcia.

favorite boxer i`ve seen during my lifetime would be Marvin Hagler.