test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Japep

Started by Japep,

66 posts in this topic

I know this isn't an active thread, but I'll try anyways.

Can someone make me an avatar with this image?

article-2364045-1AD32CE8000005DC-65_634x

I know this is a bit off-topic, but does anyone know where I should request an avatar not related to Chelsea? Is that possible here? :blush:

If this is indeed the right place, apologies if not, could someone conquer up a Walking Dead avatar for me please? :wub:

I know this isn't an active thread, but I'll try anyways.

Can someone make me an avatar with this image?

article-2364045-1AD32CE8000005DC-65_634x

I know this is a bit off-topic, but does anyone know where I should request an avatar not related to Chelsea? Is that possible here? :blush:

If this is indeed the right place, apologies if not, could someone conquer up a Walking Dead avatar for me please? :wub:

Mourinho avatars please.....

Will do.

@sdrcfc - any specific photo mate?

plz i want avatar for lampard in new kit for this season if possible

Here it is:

jCo3rxf.jpg

I didn't find any Lampard's render in home shirt.

_007M_ likes this

I need a KEVIN WOODFURNACE AVATAR! I want his face as his avatar! But i want an X on it. Like a stop sign. @Stingray , i am waiting for you.

Stingray likes this

I need a KEVIN WOODFURNACE AVATAR! I want his face as his avatar! But i want an X on it. Like a stop sign. @Stingray , i am waiting for you.

Wuuuuuuuuut ?