test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Japep

Started by Japep,

66 posts in this topic

Hello.

If there's anybody, who needs a new avatar, she/he can request here a new one.

So if you would like to ask a new avatar, you just have to show us that from what pictures do you would (or describe your ideas), and if we can we do it for you. :)

Herewith I'd also like to ask those members, who is able to make and likes to make avatars, look in this topic and if there is a request, make it! :)

So I'm (or sooner or later I hope we are) waiting for requests. :)

SiddharthChand likes this

Anyone want a new avatar making?

With it being the close season and the Euro's nearly over, I'm going to be bored out of my mind.

Come on, lads, give me something to do...

Could you make me an ava of Cech? :) Feel free to use any image with the cup (champions). Please :)

Thanks you.

Could you make me an ava of Cech? :) Feel free to use any image with the cup (champions). Please :)

Thanks you.

???

zzzzzz.jpg

Can i have a sexy looking one of like a back shot of JT sort of like TermX avatar please

Sorry, I was late a bit... :S

How about this?

JT_with_FA_trophy.jpg

Billy. likes this