test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

26,001 posts in this topic

I was surprised to see him smash in the penalty like that! :yes:

I've seen calls for Kante, Diego and Ivanovic for MOTM, but Eden gets my vote. He's lively again! Good to see him on the scoresheet, that's the first of twenty this season! :D

13 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Brilliant, but stop this walking pace when we need a second goal.

To be fair, he looked dead on his feet 20 mins into the 2nd half. He clearly wasn't intentionally trying to slow the pace down. He's not yet fully (competitive) match fit.

Best penalty taker in BPL currently tbh. He looks so damn confident stepping up to smash it in! Great performance from him today, looks lively and direct.

8 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

Neville is a twat. He was clearly fatigued, had nothing to do with "walking pace" or any of that bollocks. He was subbed off for Moses for a reason.

Anyway, elite season inbound. PoTY lock.

For about 2 seasons now, Neville  essentially gets off from taking little digs at Hazard. He can't discuss Hazard without being excessively critical of him. He's still bitter he snubbed the scum. 

Gilvorak likes this

He has all the weight of the attack on his shoulders !willian not has skills enought to make the difference, yes: great job etc... 
others do not quality as a hazard to be able to play and passing at speed in the strait !
yes, we have definitly needed of a defender, also if i believe that when return zouma will  be great! But we need over all a player who can know play at same level of hazzy! who can make difference and create  from nothing!
would make an incredible " food " ! break the bank and get Mahrez , or give Cuadrado + sea of money for Dybala ! Purchase one like them, not  cuadrado, pedro and other shit like them! 
With a purchase of like it can  improve whole team , dates that Opponents should look more careful ! Above all  Hazard Should not More all make all lonely !
for you?what do you think about it?

Blue-in-me-Veins and Gilvorak like this

9 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

That's a penalty execution I like to watch.

Talking of executions, good thing Adrian moved or Hazard would have been charged with murder otherwise 

We need another player to take the pressure off Hazard. May not be popular but we need a major upgrade on Willian, even on his best season he till managed less goals than Pedro (who gets slated). Imagine having 2 wingers who can make something out of nothing

Was so nice to see some of the old Eden. At his best he's such a magnificent player to watch. The problems he had last season were more of mental rather than anything else. An elite player won't come bad in a few months, there were just too much problems with Mourinho, and also other players didn't produce. 

But yeah, I don't want to recall our last season anymore. Like the rest of the squad, Eden is back destroying the opposite defenders. Let's enjoy it!

He simply needs someone similar next to him. Maybe the idea of bringing James or someone similar isnt that bad at all. 

Obviously our attack needs to click, but Willian, Pedro, Oscar will never reach the level of Hazard and it would be sad not to see what Hazard can do along better team mates at Chelsea. 

kellzfresh likes this

Antonio Conte has instructed Eden Hazard to put on more muscle to help him regain the form that led to him winning the PFA POTY (Times) #CFC

Was he more muscled back then?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk