Eden Hazard

the wes

Tbf I have always found black players(African primarily) being strong. The likes of Drogba...etc compared to the likes of Rooney which is no where near the level. Then there are players like Essien(in his prime), they just always have that strength for some reason.

Btw it is not really racist to refer people as black or white, what is racist is the way they are used and the context. So for example if you say he is shit because he is black then that is racist.

Don't think anyone has really said what Coop said was racist. Just that what he said could have been worded or phrased better without mentioning the skin colors given how sensitive this topic is these days. You're opening a can of worms if you start mentioning that, one way or another.

So Paris is being linked only with Chelsea's finest, while Chelsea is being linked with 2nd hand players from Paris.

I don't get it - who the fuck would be that stupid to swap a player like Hazard for two headless chickens like Lavezzi and Moura. Are they taking Chelsea for fools, or what?

Would Madrid swap Bale for Greuskreutz and Blaczikovski? or Atletico would swap Koke for Young and Cleverley?

the thing that separates us from the true European elite clubs is that we've never had a player win the ballon d'or

i'm hoping Hazard will be that first player

Don't think that matter, I've never heard any rival fan bring that up as an issue.. But our rise is in a relatively young age too, it's only very recently we've become a top European side (with 2 European Cups in 2 years) so I don't think they expect us too. That being said, Lampard was inches away from 2005 it's a shame he was competing with Ronaldinho.

So Paris is being linked only with Chelsea's finest, while Chelsea is being linked with 2nd hand players from Paris.

I don't get it - who the fuck would be that stupid to swap a player like Hazard for two headless chickens like Lavezzi and Moura. Are they taking Chelsea for fools, or what?

Would Madrid swap Bale for Greuskreutz and Blaczikovski? or Atletico would swap Koke for Young and Cleverley?

Moura an player i actually rate, and better then likes of Young, Greuskreutz, etc.

He is a perfect fit for EPL+ counter system. Don't think PSG possession football suites him.

Under no circumstances i would sell Hazard.

You can stop reading all this bs from the media because he's not going anywhere.

I will get worried within 2-3 years from now when rm is looking for a replacement for cr7.

Im convinced that they see him as the perfect replacement but till then he wont go anywhere

What's wrong with describing people's color?

Look at that white guy who just scored? What's his name?

nothing is really wrong with it, but using those choice of words will cause a thread like this to deral into a race discussion.

You can stop reading all this bs from the media because he's not going anywhere.

I will get worried within 2-3 years from now when rm is looking for a replacement for cr7.

Im convinced that they see him as the perfect replacement but till then he wont go anywhere

Do you honestly believe Hazard will stick around London for 3 more years?

As you know, he is at home with French, perhaps he wants his kids to be educated in French?

I definitely see your point! Though the only positive would be for the club to be highly profitable on players we signed some few years ago.

Hazard is an exception.. we can't keep selling our club player of the year all the time, it's ridiculous!

I think the problem lies in Mourinho to be honest. Strike me down for making such a rancid claim, but I fear that we are going to end up selling a majority of our most penetrating attackers, and start signing more "deep-lying" players solely due to the fact that Mourinho is a "defensive manager". He always has been!

It's like we're going backwards! We realise our attack ethic hasn't been working in key games, suddenly we're going defensive again, grinding out results.... but then why would you try to sign a top class striker like Diego Costa, sell your attacking midfielders (a la Hazard/Oscar), and have no service to assist him?? Maybe we're wasting bucket-loads on Costa just so he can become another Shevchenko!

Mourinho, as a Chelsea fan, you know how much I love you... but you clearly don't understand the ways of my dream of seeing Chelsea play fluent attacking football. They say you should "never go back to a previous club".. I'm starting to understand that statement now!