test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

25,878 posts in this topic

Steve Holland confirms that Eden Hazard tried to take part in training on Friday, but could not continue due to discomfort.

smokescreen. He isnt injured he is faking because he knows that the media and fans will torn him apart if he plays now
Essien19 and Tautvix like this

Jose basically said winning was more important to him than Hazard's health. I wouldn't give my all to a manger like that either .

Jose basically said winning was more important to him than Hazard's health. I wouldn't give my all to a manger like that either .

I think that was obvious with what happened with Carneiro at the Swansea game.

Chelsea? likes this

Last season I think some people were comparing this player with Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi or Neymar... What a joke.

To be fair last season he was the best player in the Premier League by a mile. Who cares if hes not Messi, Ronaldo or Neymar. They are probably 3 of the best 5 players in the world.

Hazard will come good now with Jose gone. Eden won't be asked to defend tirelessly anymore which led to Mata and KDB's exits but Eden was always envisioned up there with the greats so he was untouchable. Rightly so I guess. The potential is there.

Perhaps under Pellegrini he can play as one of the two strikers so Azpi or Baba won't get run down ragged on the wings.

I think that was obvious with what happened with Carneiro at the Swansea game.

Why always Swansea :lol:. From Eden kicking the ball-boy in 2013 to Eva in 2015 :lol:

Stats likes this

The manager you worship was the one who compared him to Ronaldo, claiming he outperformed him.

yup. that contributed to our downfall. Jose obviously pressurized Hazard too much with that statement, he couldn't stand the expectation and crumbled pathetically. Just again emphasizes the gap in quality between Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi (and many more) and Hazard.

But also a clear hint how easy it is to get it wrong with man management. When Jose applied that trick to other players they rose to greatness instead of crumbling. Same trick, weaker mind. If Hazard had responded to that the other way round, who knows, beloved Jose might still be in the dugout.

Essien19 likes this

Perhaps under Pellegrini he can play as one of the two strikers so Azpi or Baba won't get run down ragged on the wings.

do you know something we don't come the end of the season ?

can I bet my house on it?

yup. that contributed to our downfall. Jose obviously pressurized Hazard too much with that statement, he couldn't stand the expectation and crumbled pathetically. Just again emphasizes the gap in quality between Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi (and many more) and Hazard.

But also a clear hint how easy it is to get it wrong with man management. When Jose applied that trick to other players they rose to greatness instead of crumbling. Same trick, weaker mind. If Hazard had responded to that the other way round, who knows, beloved Jose might still be in the dugout.

Interesting theory but I don't buy it. Hazard has been on the receiving end of ridiculous amounts of praise and expectations since his career started. He was compared to Messi long before he put on a Chelsea shirt. He continued to progress in terms of taking responsibility and reach new levels from season to season though . He is in a terrible rut but I'm confident he'll recover.

Coop and The Skipper like this

REAL MADRID are willing to break the bank to sign Eden Hazard.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/483086/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Eden-Hazard-Real-Madrid-Signing-Rumour-Gossip-Latest

i think its time to cash in on hazard i want players who wants to play for chelsea not a player who throws his dolls outta the pram when things dont gones his way

REAL MADRID are willing to break the bank to sign Eden Hazard.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/483086/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Eden-Hazard-Real-Madrid-Signing-Rumour-Gossip-Latest

i think its time to cash in on hazard i want players who wants to play for chelsea not a player who throws his dolls outta the pram when things dont gones his way

Hazard isnt going anywhere, sorry Jose cult follower. If we sell hazard, we will lool like Liverpool or MU.

sir_volrath likes this