Eden Hazard

the wes

Actually, there's no reliable sport media in france apart from BeIn Sport and Canal+.

Just look at this ( http://www.le10sport.com/football/mercato/exclu-mercato-chelsea-mourinho-menace-simeone-piste148545 ), there are saying that we are about to fire Mourinho and that we already contacted Simeone,... But that's not all, they also say if Mourinho is fired, PSG will fire Blanc and hire him, cracking stuff.

Actually, there's no reliable sport media in france apart from BeIn Sport and Canal+.

Just look at this ( http://www.le10sport.com/football/mercato/exclu-mercato-chelsea-mourinho-menace-simeone-piste148545 ), there are saying that we are about to fire Mourinho and that we already contacted Simeone,... But that's not all, they also say if Mourinho is fired, PSG will fire Blanc and hire him, cracking stuff.

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He

Please... Le10sport is the least reliable sports media in France! I don't think they have ever written something true! It's lik The Sun x100000

RMC and l'equipe are far more reliable than this.

Reports in Italy suggest that Blanc is now keen to bring in #Lazio winger Candreva to #PSG, with Eden Hazard set to stay at #CFC. (Express)

No shit, seeing as someone like Luiz costs them 50m, Hazard will probably be 100m+ and no matter how rich they are, they just cannot do that on 1 player

On another note, the sales of Mata and Luiz proves that anything is replaceable in football. So if Hazard truly wants a move to PSG eventually he can get it in a couple of years if he keeps up the flirting. However, what can be assured is that the club will make sure he isn't missed and take the best possible deal for him, I am thinking probably close or beat world record transfer fee. You can be a hero like Mata and be sold in the next season, after 11-12 I bet no one could see Mata+Luiz being sold, some even argued they will stay at Chelsea for nearly the rest of their career.

I hope Hazard understands that moving to PSG isn't going to help him win CL every season, unless he wants to win the French league every season then I see no benefit or moving there. That or living in Paris and getting more money, but we can offer him top wages as well providing he earns them(being the best player in the league...etc).

Reports in Italy suggest that Blanc is now keen to bring in #Lazio winger Candreva to #PSG, with Eden Hazard set to stay at #CFC. (Express)

Hazard is one of the best players of the world, Candreva is shit. What kind of B-plan is it? Why don't they sign Greizmann or Iturbe instead?

On another note, the sales of Mata and Luiz proves that anything is replaceable in football. So if Hazard truly wants a move to PSG eventually he can get it in a couple of years if he keeps up the flirting. However, what can be assured is that the club will make sure he isn't missed and take the best possible deal for him, I am thinking probably close or beat world record transfer fee. You can be a hero like Mata and be sold in the next season, after 11-12 I bet no one could see Mata+Luiz being sold, some even argued they will stay at Chelsea for nearly the rest of their career.

I hope Hazard understands that moving to PSG isn't going to help him win CL every season, unless he wants to win the French league every season then I see no benefit or moving there. That or living in Paris and getting more money, but we can offer him top wages as well providing he earns them(being the best player in the league...etc).

He never said or hinted that he wants to go to psg

If he leaves chelsea it will be for one of the two spanish clubs or perhaps bayern and that wont be in the near future

There is nothing left for him in France

He never said or hinted that he wants to go to psg

If he leaves chelsea it will be for one of the two spanish clubs or perhaps bayern and that wont be in the near future

There is nothing left for him in France

Well same point still stand, wherever he decides to go he will probably get there in the end, but we will not miss him or suddenly collapse as a club. Basically it just proves the point that no one is irreplaceable at Chelsea, from the manager to the players because there are always other players/managers out there who can come in and do their jobs. I am just thinking if Hazard is leaving it is gonna be personally reason(want to live in France, Spain or because his wife told him) which would be extremely unprofessional, or to win the league every season and the CL. In that case there is really only PSG, Real or Bayern as you said but he will not win the ultimate CL every season so it is pointless.

Btw I wouldn't be so sure of near future, things can change really quickly in football. Who knows next season Salah suddenly becoming a Gritzmann or something and Hazard is reduced to a Mata role which could lead to his sell next summer. Sound crazy but sometime football is that way.

If he keeps up the flirting?? Lol. He did no such thing.

#PSG have been in discussions with Hazard's entourage for several months, so a deal can be quickly reached between club & player. (RMC) #CFC

Hazard is worth twice at least what Luiz is ,, do the sums ... PSG buy both and even Platypus won't be able to save then

Probably a video few amongst you guys haven't seen yet.

This game actually meant the start of everything for him. 1/8 finale Cup game against Lyon in 2009.

Eden just turned 18... was starting and really made the game!

The commentator is really funny! Every Oh La La La = what an amazing boy!!!!

For those of you who haven't seen this before: Enjoy!

I used to watch a video on YouTube, lille (home) against Liverpool, where Eden played the perfect game and totally raped Liverpool.

But I can not find it anymore...