test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

25,915 posts in this topic

Blasphemy! Players not giving 100% for a particular manager?!? It has never happened before... :rolleyes:

Only that it happens all the time!

No, they don't have to punch the manager; nor do they have to publicly complain about the manager. They just don't give 100% in training and in games, or even more subtly, give 100% in games, but not in training. The supporters will see that the effort is there, but won't know why it isn't enough.

They do it in subtle ways. Sometimes even subconsciously as they tire of the manager's rhetoric.

Haha it is pretty crazy, isn't it? Mourinho has his faults but boy does he know how to create a hugely faithful cult of fans wherever he goes. I've certainly not been immune to his spell either and I wish him all the best, but definitely not at the expense of Chelsea. Following his sacking here, Marca and AS both did a poll asking whether the fans would want Mourinho to return to Madrid and in both polls the vote was approximately split at 50%. Even after all the drama there, many desperately want him back: 'Mourinhistas'. An incredibly divisive character, to say the least. I see a lot of United (among other clubs') fans claiming not to want him, which is completely reasonable, but Mourinho hasn't created that emotional connection with their fanbase (yet). Football is an emotional game with fickle fans and it wouldn't be surprising to see many against Mourinho soon changing their minds were he to join their club, once again establishing the 'one of us' mentality and once again polarising opinion.

Yeah, Jose just endured the worst season in his career and they already asked Florentino Perez on the radio if Jose is coming back :o

Jose has that magic around him. Even though you consider all things that logically are against him now I'd be tempted to do stand up for the Special One in Stamford Bridge.

As for United or other clubs fanbase, better to not get into this and stay this way. Because there is so much emotion for something that will eventually end in tears regardless. Or if you are anti-Mou you will hate him through his spell dearly.

The Chels likes this

In 2013-2014 he left the team without permission and was benched when we played against Schalke.

With him we lost 3-1 to PSG and without him we beat them 2-0 in London.

Without him we got a draw in Madrid against Atletico and with him we lost 1-3 to them in london and he was the reason we lost because he didn't do his defensive duties and instead of being sorry he said "Chelsea doesn't play football".

Just compare him with Willian. A player who does his duties and never moans.

JB_SWAG likes this

Real fans back their players through highs and lows...based on the last few pages, there doesn't appear to be many real fans on this forum

Real fans back managers though highs and lows too don't they?

The supporters at the games overwhelmingly did. Maybe we shouldn't label people as real fans or not though. That reminds me, must clean the greenhouse.

Real fans back managers though highs and lows too don't they?

The supporters at the games overwhelmingly did. Maybe we shouldn't label people as real fans or not though. That reminds me, must clean the greenhouse.

Real fans back CLUB though ups and lows.
Barbara likes this

hazard's problem is that he doesnt have a pr machine behind him like most top players/coaches have simply because he doesnt care.

So there is no one that will say that those rumours are false and most likely they are false, i quess some people are blinded by their love for Mourinho and believe everything the media write.

Blue Colored Sky, Styles and Stats like this

hazard's problem is that he doesnt have a pr machine behind him like most top players/coaches have simply because he doesnt care.

So there is no one that will say that those rumours are false and most likely they are false, i quess some people are blinded by their love for Mourinho and believe everything the media write.

He doesn't need to hire a pr guy, he needs a personal trainer between the months of June and August.

In 2013-2014 he left the team without permission and was benched when we played against Schalke.

With him we lost 3-1 to PSG and without him we beat them 2-0 in London.

Without him we got a draw in Madrid against Atletico and with him we lost 1-3 to them in london and he was the reason we lost because he didn't do his defensive duties and instead of being sorry he said "Chelsea doesn't play football".

Just compare him with Willian. A player who does his duties and never moans.

Put another Willian on his flank last season and guess whether Chelsea would have gotten to a CL spot;

He doesn't need to hire a pr guy, he needs a personal trainer between the months of June and August.

Well, our former manager said that he hopes he doesn't change his attitude. :halo:

Put another Willian on his flank last season and guess whether Chelsea would have gotten to a CL spot;

So he is not only the only reason we won the league, but the only reason we finished in the top 4 last season? :lol:

I LOVE JOSE MORE THAN EDEN HAZARD

Than you must be one of the idiots chanting Mourinho's name every single game, making the Chelsea fans the laughing stock for the rest of Europe. Just as you chanting Diego Costa's name when he tricked his opponent into a red card.

Instemde of that you should be happy with players like Hazard.

By the way, seems he still is injured.

And today I see a lot of players playing a lot better than in previous games. Coincidence?

Than you must be one of the idiots chanting Mourinho's name every single game, making the Chelsea fans the laughing stock for the rest of Europe. Just as you chanting Diego Costa's name when he tricked his opponent into a red card.

Instemde of that you should be happy with players like Hazard.

By the way, seems he still is injured.

And today I see a lot of players playing a lot better than in previous games. Coincidence?

You're rude
Essien19 likes this