Eden Hazard

the wes

Fact of the matter is, we don't know shit here. He might very well have talked to Hazard and said to him, that he would go out and say this in the press ,and that would be the last of it.

I dont think there is any problem between mourinho and hazard.

Mourinho is praising Eden in that quote and he wont do that if there are problems between them.

Most likely the media has blown this out of proportion once again imo

Thorgan Hazard has been nominated for the player of the year in Belgium. He has scored nine goals and provided 14 assists for Zulte this season, while he has also netted two Europa League goals.

I would love to see him in the team next season alongside Eden, and that would be a HUGE boost for Eden, and I think he will be much more motivated. And Thogran would be good bench option for our CM alongside Van Ginkel.

Players whose goals have directly provided the most points in 2013-14 (ie, first goal in 2-0 win, etc)...

Giroud 14, Hazard 13, Gerrard 13, Sturridge 13, Suarez 12, Lukaku 12, Puncheon 11, Van Persie 10, Rooney 10, Aguero 10, Dzeko 9, Eto'o 9

Players whose goals have directly provided the most points in 2013-14 (ie, first goal in 2-0 win, etc)...

Giroud 14, Hazard 13, Gerrard 13, Sturridge 13, Suarez 12, Lukaku 12, Puncheon 11, Van Persie 10, Rooney 10, Aguero 10, Dzeko 9, Eto'o 9

Lol Gerrard with his penalties

Interesting to see Eto'o there as well despite his lack of consistent appearances in the EPL. Still quality.

"[Mourinho's comments are] good and it's true. I would prefer him to speak like this rather than say he's the 'best and doesn't need to work'. I know I have to do better, in training and on the pitch. If I can score more I will score more and next season I hope I will be better.

I want to be the best, I hope one day I can win the Ballon d'Or, maybe not now but if I work every day and take pleasure from my game then why not?"

-Hazard from CFC site

all this bs about hazard leaving :rolleyes::wank2: , everything seems perfectly fine according to this

Good stuff I also liked the almost quotes.

Reminds me of Apocalipto almost character.

I wonder if hazard had that in mind when he was saying that this season is a season of almost. :-)

Eden Hazard: Jose Mourinho was right about me, I have to do better for Chelsea... but I'll be back next season

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2630828/Eden-Hazard-Jose-Mourinho-right-I-better-Ill-season.html#ixzz31xkWjySt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Eden Hazard: Jose Mourinho was right about me, I have to do better for Chelsea... but I'll be back next season

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2630828/Eden-Hazard-Jose-Mourinho-right-I-better-Ill-season.html#ixzz31xkWjySt

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Feets on the ground and work your ass of , not only jose expects more but the fans aswell :D