Eden Hazard

the wes

Honestly?

I'm disgusted by a few comments here, starting with his joke about his wife and then about the damn shirt and now the motivation or lack of heart/focus or whatever what shit I've read HERE IN A CHELSEA FORUM today.

First of all, he joked about his wife. If you don't take a joke, get a life, because yours must suck if you take things always so seriously

Second, it wasn't the wisest move to wear PSG shirt during the interview. But the kid is only that a kid - that was probably disappointed and sad over the defeat, especially with a goal in the end like that, and I'm positive the last thing is his head was whatever he was wearing. Did I like it? No! Do I think he should haven't done that? Absolutely. But I won't condemn him for something that I'm 100% was an honest and most of innocent mistake.

But then I've had enough with the implication he was subbed because his heart wasn't in us and he wasn't fully committed. It disgusts me because first of all, he may be a father of two, but this is a boy! He's a 23 who was willing to play with pain for us!!!!!! That's just utter bullshit. The guy sacrifices himself, tries to give his best despite the pain and the risk and some supposedly called 'fans' think he was subbed off for lack of commitment and for thinking about a stupid bid?

Hasn't he showed in many matches prior to this one how much he tries and does for us? Isn't it enough that didn't want to face away from the pressure and responsibility? Give the guy a FUCKING BREAK. Some of you just embarrass me more than I can cope. It's an embarrassment to read all those implications in the last few days about a guy like him. You look at Hazard for five minutes and you see what an innocent and pure heart he has. He's a child inside still - reason why he made maybe an inappropriate joke given the time and why he didn't even realize what he was wearing during that interview. I'm so done with some of you... and I really wish you were done with Chelsea too or at least this forum. Both the club and Eden deserve better than some of you and yeah, I may sound like I have something stuck up in my ass, but not more than some of you with the implications you did. Embarrassing indeed.

Very well said :clap:

Regarding his injury,I think it could be a blessing in disguise for us as long as he is fit for the S.F's first leg.We should be able to beat both Swansea and Sunderland without him and then we'll have a fresh Hazard raring to go for the Semi final and that big game at Anfield.Get well soon Eden,We are gonna need you if we are gonna win that double!

...was seriously mad seeing PSG players/staff touching and conversing with him while he was getting off. Hands off you muppets...

it was very disrespectful of mr. blanc talking to him at that time given all the speculation :rant: :rant: :rant:

Being able to do what we did last night without him has given me more faith in the team. Shows we're not just a one man show. Willian and Schurrle were magical last night.

Some will have you believe we are Hazard FC though. Even the idiotic commentators gave us no chance of going through to the semis when he went off

The quotes from Eden himself made it sound like it was more of a precaution than an actual injury. Like he didn't want to risk missing the rest of the season by playing on. Wasn't limping when he came off and I saw some journalist say on twitter that he looked completely fine in the mixed zone following the match.

Maybe just rest him against Swansea and hope it's enough for him to be fit for Sunderland.