test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

26,001 posts in this topic

Not nice, not nice.

You're new, and you're Italian. Report this insult!

Grow a pair for Christ sake...

edit: why the f am I replying to this nonsense, looks like you're trying to lure me in; I'm out.

zolayes likes this

Again with the "You're not a Chelsea fan!!" insults.

People here have NO right to tell other people they aren't Chelsea fans. Just because you don't like what you see, doesn't automatically make them not a Chelsea fan.

If they support Chelsea, they are a Chelsea fan end of story. Unless they state they support another club or don't support anybody, assume all members here are Chelsea fans.

We are all human, we all think differently. That's why this community exists and active to this day. How fucking boring this forum will be if everyone agrees on everything.

It just makes my blood boil when I see people throw that around. Who are you to tell them (or me) they're not a Chelsea fan? Their TC joining date and posts aren't proof of how long they have been supporting Chelsea.

C'mon fellas. There's no need for petty arguments here.

Let's just get back on topic, aye?

I'd use him as a sub again this weekend.

Let the hunger build back up.

Based on his current shape I'd say lack of hunger hasn't been a problem for him. :ph34r:

Hazard needs to follow what Messi did diet wise.

Guys like hazard will always look "fatter" because of their body type and his lack of height... Would not surprise me if Hazard became bloated and fat after his playing career is over. (Aguero is another one I can see becoming bloated and fat)

robsblubot likes this

Hazard needs to follow what Messi did diet wise.

Guys like hazard will always look "fatter" because of their body type and his lack of height...

I hear you but I am comparing Hazard to Hazard... and he looked out of shape by the start of the season and to me that's not acceptable.

Honestly, I daresay that people who blame the team, and other players, to justify Hazard's lackluster performances are truly not fans of his. I expect great things from Hazard - a lot more than he's done in the past - so his current form is something that should never happen again.

Nothing spells Chelsea crisis more than a TC fight :lol: I've missed those! And my name even got (untypically in a positive manner) thrown into that one! :D

Muzchap likes this

Can we get back to slagging off Eden rather than each other, please :lol:

We're all here to talk about all things Chelsea: if you can't do that without resorting to verbal abuse then please remove yourself from the situation.

Tiwaz likes this

If you are not a stone throw away from Chelsea you are not a hardcore true fan....FISHING

Also Hazard is shit atm and even the biggest fanboy/girl can see that

micdropgif.gif

Since he become more selfish and trying to score he become poor.

Last season he dribbled past two opponents and created a chance for another player with pass infront of goal. It worked.

This year he drags on two defenders passes to team mate and he sprints in open space waiting for that team mate to pass him back. Problem is that ball doesnt come to Eden from team mate at all or if it does, Eden wastes his shot on goal with poor finish.

You wanted more selfish Eden who is trying to score more goals, you got one. To me, the other one from last season was better. Eden is a player that doesnt need goals to be great player, sadly I think everyone around him is pressing on him to do that, but he just isnt scoring player.

Should just stay what he was. Decent scorer, but great dribbler/playmaker.

BlueLion. likes this

Eden is a player that doesnt need goals to be great player, sadly I think everyone around him is pressing on him to do that, but he just isnt scoring player.

Should just stay what he was. Decent scorer, but great dribbler/playmaker.

For Chelsea sure, he can only be decent scorer and stay where he is. But I disagree completely that he isn't scoring player. I see so much potential there, the goals against Newcastle and Aston Villa are so identical how he reacts when ball is playing across and he shoots low at the far corner - it's so natural for him ! If only he had set-up and coach to fully unlock him he'd break that 30 goal barrier.

Honestly, I daresay that people who blame the team, and other players, to justify Hazard's lackluster performances are truly not fans of his.

It's more surprising that people still say that whole team plays bad, each and every player plays bad and think that's possible for every player to be coincidentally in bad form at the same time. It's absolutely SHOCKING that people can still say that. Actually EVERY time there's a root of the problems which determines the whole thing and how team is doing. IMO this root is not Hazard.

For Chelsea sure, he can only be decent scorer and stay where he is. But I disagree completely that he isn't scoring player. I see so much potential there, the goals against Newcastle and Aston Villa are so identical how he reacts when ball is playing across and he shoots low at the far corner - it's so natural for him ! If only he had set-up and coach to fully unlock him he'd break that 30 goal barrier.

It's more surprising that people still say that whole team plays bad, each and every player plays bad and think that's possible for every player to be coincidentally in bad form at the same time. It's absolutely SHOCKING that people can still say that. Actually EVERY time there's a root of the problems which determines the whole thing and how team is doing. IMO this root is not Hazard.

Fair enough - I think he's been utter shit on his own. To each his own.

However! Being the highest pay does bring more responsibility on him - it's part of the package.

Scholes said that Aguero is the only WC player in the EPL.

More or less, I would say I agree to his assessment. (only others I would add are either DDG or Thibo) However, Thibo fits either atletico or chelsea. His ballskills are really subpar for one of the spanish teams and munich.

"If you look at the quality of player that comes to England I don’t think we have the best players in Europe or in the world," Scholes said on BT Sport.

"The best players are at Real Madrid or Bayern Munich. I think the level below that is probably Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus. And under that is where the quality of English clubs come into it.

"I really don’t think it’s any surprise. When you think about the quality of players we have, do you think any of the players at our top clubs now would get in the Barcelona team? I very much doubt it.

"They wouldn’t get in the Real Madrid team or the Bayern Munich team. Maybe Sergio Aguero is the exception."

Scholes has been saying a lot of shit since he started talking.... :D

Well, only thing i disagree is the Juventus thing.

Terms of talent, barcelona, madrid, munich and psg are on their own level in europe.