Eden Hazard

the wes

No not really. Also, there is a job for Chelsea in this. Be the best team, period, the new young upcoming team and everyone will WANT to come instead of transferring to wherever.

The future is ours, if we choose to TAKE it. And that, my friends, is why we have Mou right now.

Now stop crying :lol:

For the love of god, please stop using this low-res sig -_-

Unless it's on purpose, u lost a bet or somethin' I dunno.....

He's a better dribbler than Messi. While he has become a goal-machine in a shitty league, Messi's dribbling ability has regressed a little from 3-4 years ago. Hazard is the most dangerous player in the world in the final third. It's almost become a must for opposition managers to double-mark him nowadays.

Messi regressed this past year. I think its due to his niggling injuries. Hazard on his best day is almost as good as messi. But messi has consistency, does it every single match.

Messi has 2-3 players on him always and dribbles in the middle of the pitch with literally no space like the wings. Hazard will get there, he just needs better team play from the players

Well City might stole us Aguero, but we stole Hazard from them and bunch of other teams that were interested.

Cant complain realy :D

we could have had them both..just imagine aguero up front and willian+eden on the wings...but we instead decided to go for torres :clown:

Messi regressed this past year. I think its due to his niggling injuries. Hazard on his best day is almost as good as messi. But messi has consistency, does it every single match.

Messi has 2-3 players on him always and dribbles in the middle of the pitch with literally no space like the wings. Hazard will get there, he just needs better team play from the players

If we are just talking about dribbling ability alone, then Hazard is better, IMO. Messi gets dispossessed far too often nowadays. Not like in the past were his dribbling was unrivaled. In that sense, he's regressed. But of course Messi makes up for it by being a goal-scoring machine in an inferior league.

If we are just talking about dribbling ability alone, then Hazard is better, IMO. Messi gets dispossessed far too often nowadays. Not like in the past were his dribbling was unrivaled. In that sense, he's regressed. But of course Messi makes up for it by being a goal-scoring machine in an inferior league.

I won't deny that messi has regressed lately in dribbling. But hazard is yet to catch him in his peak. The lad is a carbon copy of maradona, you can't get better close control dribbling than that!!

Thats why I'm against Hazard playing as a false number 9, he will get far less space and would be closed down quickly. He's perfect on the left imo, has a lot of space he can run into and with a striker next season he'll be getting assist after assist.

No not really. Also, there is a job for Chelsea in this. Be the best team, period, the new young upcoming team and everyone will WANT to come instead of transferring to wherever.

The future is ours, if we choose to TAKE it. And that, my friends, is why we have Mou right now.

Now stop crying :lol:

For the love of god, please stop using this low-res sig -_-

Unless it's on purpose, u lost a bet or somethin' I dunno.....

It is the one you sent me the link to, actually. It was only about 80kb. You have the higher res one?

Ps: sorry :lol:

If Hazard keeps up this form, surely then he will win one of the end of season POTY awards. Will be a disgrace if he doesn't win it.

Hazard is odds on favourite to win Young POTY and is 12/1 second favourite to win POTY with Suarez at 1/10 favourite which is quite ridiculous!