Eden Hazard

the wes

Lille just sold Moussa Sow to Fenerbache. This could mean that they are effectively giving up on making the CL, and wanting to cash in on players now. Or it could mean that they got their price for Sow and will go into the market for replacement. I still don't think this Hazard transfer will go through.

Sure not.

The 'Moussa Sow to Fenerbache' thing means that Hazard wont move anywhere this January. Sow is Interchangeable because he's

having a bad season. Lile are 4 pts from a CL spot (after the surprising Monpelye) , why would they give up on that by selling both of

their best players? i wish they are realy giving up too early and will sell us Hazard, but i dont think thats what heppining right now...

I think it's pretty clear it's Lille.

He wil go in the summer window though, that's for sure. Where? Don't know, if Lukaku gets more playing time he might be a factor for Hazard (they get along very wel at national team training). But the same goes for City and Kompany.

Hazard is somebody who wants to prove the world the opposite of what is being told in general. Currently, a lot of media are claiming that he would better suit in the Spanish league and would not fit in the Premier League. So I think he wants to prove now that he can make it in the EPL.

The question is where?

Well it certainly won't be Wigan so im guessing it's either Assenal, Man Shitty, Loserpool, FakeFan United or Us.... I'M hoping it's us!

p.s I didn't forget those dirty yido scumbags i just don't even want to conceive the idea of them getting him!

Transfer News Central

Eden Hazard to Chelsea looking very likely now. Assistant coach already said Chelsea closest to signing him,and now with all his quotes,looks all but set to sign for Chelsea. CFC can afford the price and his wages,first team assurity,AVB loves technical players,have Belgian players at CFC already,AVB philosophy = beautiful football. -S.