Eden Hazard

the wes

A lot of these so called injuries will turn into amazing recoveries by the weekend, you watch.

:lol: Yeah. Seems to be the case a lot when suddenly players pull out of NT team duties with an injury only to then return for their club's match looking well.

But the PL has much more greater players than the Brazilian league and Bale got a near astonishing 30 goals last season, most of which were probably outside the area. Bale has pretty much got everything. Pace, acceleration, power, technique, dribbling and goals and is only 24.

Whatever you say...at the end of the day, Bale is gonna be judged on his transfer fee.

And the worst thing for Bale is...he's going to be directly compared to C.Ronaldo who is just a scoring freak.

Imagine the media if Bale doesn't score 20-25 league goals this season...he'll be branded a flop cause of his fee.

Whatever you say...at the end of the day, Bale is gonna be judged on his transfer fee.

And the worst thing for Bale is...he's going to be directly compared to C.Ronaldo who is just a scoring freak.

Imagine the media if Bale doesn't score 20-25 league goals this season...he'll be branded a flop cause of his fee.

Well I disagree. Even with Bale at Real I still think Ronaldo is the main man. Bale said this himself. Bale will score goals but I am unsure if he will get up to 20-25 but gradually I think he will as seasons go on. More importantly Ronaldo has not committed his long term future to the club and if he goes Bale will probably step up more. I think most people acknowledge Bale is not on Ronaldo's level yet so if Ronaldo outshines him there is no harm in that.

And Neymar? Is he not going to be directly compared to Messi? 60Million isn't going to put pressure on him as well as hosting a World Cup? Both have claimed that Ronaldo/Messi are the main guys, but Messi has much more to his game than Ronaldo and could easily still be the best player at Barca for another decade.

Both have re-sale value, but guaranteed if that were the case, it would not exceed the amount Barca and Madrid first payed

There is a hint of bias towards your comments, nevertheless, the only rational outcome that can come from either side of argument, is judgement on both players after a couple of seasons in top flight football.

What does everyone think of this story?

Mourinho wanted to loan out Hazard initially. Very strange. Bayer Leverkusen contacted Chelsea in the summer to ask if Thorgan Hazard was available, but in response Mourinho asked them if they were interested in Eden too.

The guy who came up with it is the head analyst for the Flemish public television - kind of like the Belgian BBC, a very reliable source. He said he got his information from Hans-Peter Lehnhoff, who is a team manager at Leverkusen and is well known in Belgium after he played for Antwerp in his career.

http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/videozone/programmas/extratime/EP_130909_Extra_Time
It's from around 27:00 onwards.

Mourinho wanted to loan out Hazard initially. Very strange. Bayer Leverkusen contacted Chelsea in the summer to ask if Thorgan Hazard was available, but in response Mourinho asked them if they were interested in Eden too.

The guy who came up with it is the head analyst for the Flemish public television - kind of like the Belgian BBC, a very reliable source. He said he got his information from Hans-Peter Lehnhoff, who is a team manager at Leverkusen and is well known in Belgium after he played for Antwerp in his career.

http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/videozone/programmas/extratime/EP_130909_Extra_Time

What i think of this story ?

808.gif

Mourinho wanted to loan out Eden?!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

diagnostic-house-meme-generator-i-am-det

tumblr_msi9g0spit1swq0woo1_500.jpg

I was watching the show and was like wtf? If Leverkusen were interested in Thorgan than why did he pick Zulte over them? sounds like bullshit. I want to add that Filip Joos is an idiot anyway, nobody takes him seriously. The other pundits usually ignore his gibberish.

I was watching the show and was like wtf? If Leverkusen were interested in Thorgan than why did he pick Zulte over them? sounds like bullshit. I want to add that Filip Joos is an idiot anyway, nobody takes him seriously. The other pundits usually ignore his gibberish.

It was Vandenbempt though who said it, odd as he is probably the most reliable sportsjourno in the country.