Eden Hazard

the wes

I knew someone would have taken what I said the wrong way.... :(

What I was referring too was how Hazard butt fucked United in the Capitol One Cup, whereas Kagawa hasn't

Sorry for jumping to conclusions. I was primed a bit by our discussion a few weeks ago :-)

My bad.

the thing is that its only manyu fans are comparing kagawa with eden,chelsea fans cant be bothered at all to compare both players and why would we?

we know we have the better player,but it seems manu fans are missing something right? ;)

LOL at you guys.

Kagawa is good, very good player...... He was just unfortunate that RVP came on the team, which essentially made Kagawa a luxury player for Manchester United to have... Hazard on the other case, has had every opportunity to start and excel.

Also, if I had to choose between a number ten/second striker that lines up in the middle, I would definitely pick Kagawa.... However, Hazard all day in the wing for me.

Perhaps you have never seen hazard playing as a 10 then ;)

Well just watch/read reports of our first 3 pl matches this season if so, hazard played mainly as 10 then, still one of the better periods of chelsea this year. Or the difference in our attacking play when hazard is not playing.

http://www.chelseafc.com/fixtures-results

19/22 an 25/08

To start off, I'd like to say that this debate Kagawa Vs Hazard is pretty childish. And this from both side.I don't see any problem to compare players, but this debate seems more to be a "who has the biggest" than anything else. ManU fans are like "they overpaid for Hazard, we have the better of the two" and Chelsea fans are like "they're just jealous, we obviously have the better".

I didn't see too many games of Kagawa this season. But I can tell you one thing : if you people had watched Dortmund when Shinji was playing there, you'd think twice before saying Eden is obviously better than Kagawa. For instance, I still did not have seen the belgian making an as big performance as Kagawa when the Borussia beat Munich 5-1 (and what a performance from the japanese, he ripped them a new one).

To start off, I'd like to say that this debate Kagawa Vs Hazard is pretty childish. And this from both side.I don't see any problem to compare players, but this debate seems more to be a "who has the biggest" than anything else. ManU fans are like "they overpaid for Hazard, we have the better of the two" and Chelsea fans are like "they're just jealous, we obviously have the better".

I didn't see too many games of Kagawa this season. But I can tell you one thing : if you people had watched Dortmund when Shinji was playing there, you'd think twice before saying Eden is obviously better than Kagawa. For instance, I still did not have seen the belgian making an as big performance as Kagawa when the Borussia beat Munich 5-1 (and what a performance from the japanese, he ripped them a new one).

So you would rather have kagawa than hazard in your team? Are you High?

:doh:

His whole post was about how childish it is to compare the two and then you go and ask him that?!!

Why not. The second part of the post was actually a comparison in itself :-) i found that quite funny. Contradictio in terminis.

:Goober:

:doh:

His whole post was about how childish it is to compare the two and then you go and ask him that?!!

Comparing 2 attacking players in their first season in the PL is Childish how? Not saying it makes sense comparing them, as indeed they are pretty different players in general, but it's normal, it's food for discussion. Especially on a forum.

Would be a dull affair without these kind of discussions mate.

Comparing 2 attacking players in their first season in the PL is Childish how? Not saying it makes sense comparing them, as indeed they are pretty different players in general, but it's normal, it's food for discussion. Especially on a forum.

Would be a dull affair without these kind of discussions mate.

Me and @rmpr could just fill it up with memes, perhaps then? Lol!

I'd have hazard all day long. Kagawa, has too much competition for me at united and would be better being the star of a lower league team. I.e. If he went to arsenal or everton. Hazard, is better on the ball, is better at shooting. They are comparable in terms of passing and shinji may edge it in terms of passing. But you ask any defender who you would least like to have running at you and they would say hazard.

But they are quite different players, i see kagawa as a bit more of a mata type of player than a hazard type...