test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

25,822 posts in this topic

If he carries on improving I can see him off to Real Madrid after that.

Why? Why would Real Madrid be so attractive? In the last 10 years Chelsea have won more trophy-s than them.. Also, they have Ronaldo, Bale and Isco.. At Chelsea he is the best player in the team, the favourite player of many people. At Real, he would be just one of them.

Real Madrid and or Barca are the biggest clubs on the planet, we've obviously had great success in the last 10 years but that doesn't rival the prestige of playing for one of those two clubs. I hope I am wrong, but Hazard seems like the sort of player who wants to develop his name with us then move on.

Why? Why would Real Madrid be so attractive? In the last 10 years Chelsea have won more trophy-s than them.. Also, they have Ronaldo, Bale and Isco.. At Chelsea he is the best player in the team, the favourite player of many people. At Real, he would be just one of them.

I believe (if I remember correctly) he said once that he would like to play for Real so it's a possibility he might go there someday. To fulfill the dream all that jazz (after winning trophies at Chelsea of course ;) )

Well, lets just be happy that we have him for at least a couple of years more. Who knows if he will even leave by then? And hey, if he does it will be for around a world record fee and then we can buy 2-3 world class players. It will be a win win no matter what so take it easy and enjoy!

Salah is a great player, don't get me wrong.. I just don't feel as though he's a key player... utility at best. Schurrle impressed me a lot and I think he should play more games, particularly on the right side.

But Hazard will be our far-out marquee player next season, and Mourinho knows that!

Agree with that for sure....was just saying that off-loading excess Attack Mid's for example, like DeBruyne and Mata (despite all his qualities) for other types of players is not the worst thing..we could actually improve things for any striker coming into the team..

yer ill admit i followed it thinking it would be real, but clearly just a tit thats bored

Think it's pretty clear that it was a troll account to begin with. Nobody gets on Twitter and tweet things like "I hope to be verified soon".

He'll play better next season when we have 2 players marking costa and 1 or 2 players instead of 3 marking only hazard.

He'll play better next season when we have 2 players marking costa and 1 or 2 players instead of 3 marking only hazard.

yuvala likes this

:D

Tomorrow in the daily fail, Hazard is a coke/ heroine addict and is joining psg because he thinks its easier to buy his drugs in paris

:D

Coop likes this

I really would love it to be announced he has signed a new deal. It would really cheer me up after Luiz :cry: