test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

25,849 posts in this topic

He's supposed to be the new drogba right?

Since when? How someone can even come up with such comparison is beyond me because they are two very different type of players. How about we don't compare him to anyone and let him just be Eden Hazard, our new number 17?

calculatingInfinity likes this

Since when? How someone can even come up with such comparison is beyond me because they are two very different type of players. How about we don't compare him to anyone and let him just be Eden Hazard, our new number 17?

Someone said it in the start of the video. About Lukaku I'm assuming.

Was from the video like the first 10 seconds in, someone stated. And i'm assuming the person was talking of Lukaku

Relax child

Was from the video like the first 10 seconds in, someone stated. And i'm assuming the person was talking of Lukaku

Relax child

Okay. Why is this matter then being discussed in the Eden Hazard thread without even mentioning that you're talking about a different player? Didn't watch the video and you didn't quote whoever posted it so how the fuck was I supposed to know you were talking about Lukaku?

And who the fuck are you to be calling me a child?

Okay. Why is this matter then being discussed in the Eden Hazard thread without even mentioning that you're talking about a different player? Didn't watch the video and you didn't quote whoever posted it so how the fuck was I supposed to know you were talking about Lukaku?

And who the fuck are you to be calling me a child?

lol chillllllllll we won UCL broooo

I know i have said this alot, but he was so good yesterday, and it was just his first game in preseason... And the fact he goes round player and breaks tackles as opposed to just falling over, will really make him a favourite. If andy caroll was actually worth 35 mi, then this kid is worth a 100. What makes it even better is that he could have signed for city or united, so we would have had to play against this guy.

mediator likes this

What a class buy this will turn out to be. Reminds me of Joe Cole so much just a bit faster, stronger and a whole chunk better.

Lol my mate is totally jealous because we signed him and is now saying Kagawa is better.... what a knob. :wank2: