Eden Hazard

the wes

For fuck sake, CAM or Winger, it doesn't matter. Hazard is a real talent with genuine qualities, who can play both position. Messi is a winger though he is the best striker out there...

He's a false number 9, a trequartista in a central position given free roam to get up and score goals I wouldn't say he plays as a center forward at all, he plays alot deeper, Barcelona basically play without an out an out striker

He's a false number 9, a trequartista in a central position given free roam to get up and score goals I wouldn't say he plays as a center forward at all, he plays alot deeper, Barcelona basically play without an out an out striker

I know very well how he plays lol. But when you look at their starting lineup, the front three is (for example) : Iniesta - Messi - Alexis. On the paper he is the striker. My point is that it doesn't really matter your position on the paper, what's matter is how you play. The same applies for Hazard. Plus both Danni and Mata can play anywhere in the front three, so there's no problem.

I know very well how he plays lol. But when you look at their starting lineup, the front three is (for example) : Iniesta - Messi - Alexis. On the paper he is the striker. My point is that it doesn't really matter your position on the paper, what's matter is how you play. The same applies for Hazard. Plus both Danni and Mata can play anywhere in the front three, so there's no problem.

Also them swapping over constantly will confuse the hell out of the opposition, that's without even mentioning Ramires runs aswell.

Well, I knew he was gonna say it. We haven't sent any official bid meaning there has been no offical approach. On the other hand, Eden Hazard is probably one of the players we are checking the most. We could have contacted Lille and talked with them about Eden. How much money you want? Does he want to come? Loan back? bla bla bla

Of course, it could be a completely made up story, but we are probably trying to get the feel of situation with Lille before sending any bids.

L'Equipe is not an entirely reliable source like in the past but's it's not the first time they speak about Chelsea and Hazard. Since 2009 Chelsea is the most liked club, we know he's scouted for years and that an informal approach has been made last year.

In France, only l'Equipe launches the buzz and for Hazard I think only Liverpool was evoked last summer but that's all

I'm so sure he won't sign, that if he does, I will eat my own face.

We have Lukaku, Courtois and maybe soon Kevin De Bruyne. There are good arguments at Chelsea, and french medias can't stop linking Hazard with us

Seems a tad too high profile for us and the January transfer window.

Excuse me ? lol... I'm sorry but you think us signing Hazard this January would be more of a high profile signing than Torres last Jauary?? Surely not!

Same could have been said for Torres and even Luiz to an extent.

Excuse me ? lol... I'm sorry but you think us signing Hazard this January would be more of a high profile signing than Torres last Jauary?? Surely not!

Do you think I'd have written that without considering Torres' transfer? That's insulting.

The way Torres' transfer has turned out is precisely why I wrote what I did.

Hazard's hype is in no way comparable to Luiz'.

I'd like to know where else people think hes going to go? If he comes here he can slot straight into the first XI and its safe to say he'd be considered a key player, Barcelona? Not a chance he's getting into that first XI, Real Madrid? Competition for the front 3 spot with Ozil, Kaka, Ronaldo, Di Maria, Coentrao and Callejón so thats a long shot at best. I can't see him going to Serie A because... Well Its Serie A, so I'd say the Premier League interests are the ones he must be tempted by so that puts us straight into the running as far as I can't see.

I'd like to know where else people think hes going to go? If he comes here he can slot straight into the first XI and its safe to say he'd be considered a key player, Barcelona? Not a chance he's getting into that first XI, Real Madrid? Competition for the front 3 spot with Ozil, Kaka, Ronaldo, Di Maria, Coentrao and Callejón so thats a long shot at best. I can't see him going to Serie A because... Well Its Serie A, so I'd say the Premier League interests are the ones he must be tempted by so that puts us straight into the running as far as I can't see.

So I see we getting rid of the French Africans and building a belgian and spanish/Portuguese contingent!!