test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

25,849 posts in this topic
By the way did anyone hear TalkSport when Hazard got sent off? it was pathetic the way they want on it was like Hazard killed the kid, no wonder people where wanting his head when they hadn't of even seen the match.

Yeah i know, they just played a repeat of it... adrian is making up for it now.. :)

Don't know who the other fella is that's talking but both agree that the boy was in the wrong, lying on the ball. They're also saying how tremmel didn't even flinch and he saw it all, he wanted the ball back as much as Hazard. One is sort of neutral about it but the other lad is saying how bad the lad has been and is defending Hazard to death it seems.

Darren gough (former england cricketer) is the neutral. Adrian Durham is the other bloke.

OReillyD36 likes this

By the way did anyone hear TalkSport when Hazard got sent off? it was pathetic the way they want on it was like Hazard killed the kid, no wonder people where wanting his head when they hadn't of even seen the match.

OH wow... They just played the whole thing just now... Mark Saggers what a Knob head, i can't believe that, he had an all out assault on CFC.... Unbelievable that bellend.

Kojo likes this

OH wow... They just played the whole thing just now... Mark Saggers what a Knob head, i can't believe that, he had an all out assault on CFC.... Unbelievable that bellend.

The way they went on you would of thought Hazard rock bottomed the kid.

It's a shame because if you look at it, Hazard did NOTHING WRONG AT ALL!. Literally nothing, he didn't even touch the kid, shocking overreacting, and then police are investigating it which is pathetic, and F.A will end up giving him a lengthy ban no doubt. When really it should be Swansea getting fined for allowing such unacceptable staff when he announced on twitter he was going to time waste before the game, and Hazards red card getting turned down.

Hutcho likes this

Lets see the good side of this, anyone ya know who defend the little scumbag cunt of a ballboy clearly isnt worth your time,

And should be branded as the enemy of society they are, the scum class.

Just like Utd and liverpool fans, good way of weeding out the cunts :P

The way they went on you would of thought Hazard rock bottomed the kid.

It's a shame because if you look at it, Hazard did NOTHING WRONG AT ALL!. Literally nothing, he didn't even touch the kid, shocking overreacting, and then police are investigating it which is pathetic, and F.A will end up giving him a lengthy ban no doubt. When really it should be Swansea getting fined for allowing such unacceptable staff when he announced on twitter he was going to time waste before the game, and Hazards red card getting turned down.

Yeah, also the hundreds of thousands of people listening all of a sudden thought Hazard had stamped on his head because he didn't give the ball back, and then he went absolutely crazy to Rafa about the "assault on the Kid". "Chelsea are a disgrace" etc.. WTF!

Kojo likes this

Ive been reading abit oncity and utd forums and believe it or not but most are actually defending hazard on this matter,witch i find great

Ive been reading abit oncity and utd forums and believe it or not but most are actually defending hazard on this matter,witch i find great

Good to hear, sadly most of the cunts i know have been calling hazard a scumbag and a cunt, one even went as far to say he should get raped for what he did, interesting irony eh? Good to know tho been unadding the basterds all morning, why is that scumbags are always the 1st to call others scumbags lol?

Good to hear, sadly most of the cunts i know have been calling hazard a scumbag and a cunt, one even went as far to say he should get raped for what he did, interesting irony eh? Good to know tho been unadding the basterds all morning, why is that scumbags are always the 1st to call others scumbags lol?

Has to be a united fan, that club is loves their rapists with Van Persie and Evans

TheCount likes this

Has to be a united fan, that club is loves their rapists with Van Persie and Evans

Liverpool fan this time actually nothing too nice being said by the UTD cunts i know either, Scumbags.

OReillyD36 likes this