test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

26,012 posts in this topic
44 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Hear hes out for another month with his injury.

Sad times.

Hazard being a Real Madrid flop is perfect example why people are wrong when they say Conte was right when the dismissed Diego Costa. When a player lost his form after he leaves a team, moving for another team is usually the main reason why a player lost his previous form. There are many examples around, like Kaka moving to Real Madrid.

I'm convinced Hazard still would be the best player in PL if he was still playing for us, the same way I'm convinced our 17/18 season would be much better if Costa was still playing for us that season. Hazard is not Real Madrid kind of player. Their squad is stellar, he is just another guy playing for them. My man is on the verge of becoming the greatest Real Madrid flop ever.

I hope in future players learn a lesson, before thinking about living us to Real Madrid.

1 hour ago, Henrique said:

Hazard being a Real Madrid flop is perfect example why people are wrong when they say Conte was right when the dismissed Diego Costa. When a player lost his form after he leaves a team, moving for another team is usually the main reason why a player lost his previous form. There are many examples around, like Kaka moving to Real Madrid.

I'm convinced Hazard still would be the best player in PL if he was still playing for us, the same way I'm convinced our 17/18 season would be much better if Costa was still playing for us that season. Hazard is not Real Madrid kind of player. Their squad is stellar, he is just another guy playing for them. My man is on the verge of becoming the greatest Real Madrid flop ever.

I hope in future players learn a lesson, before thinking about living us to Real Madrid.

Very harsh calling him a flop when he is constantly injured. Can't kick on if he can't play.

killer1257 likes this

On 27/10/2020 at 11:20 PM, Henrique said:

You may be right about Hazard but I disagree in Costa's case.

The signs (of decline) were already there in his last six months with us and it was not like he was joining a new team with a style and culture that was alien to him, he was rejoining the side who made his name who's style suits him down to the ground.

Henrique likes this

Hazard has again said that when he is done at Madrid, he would want to come back here. Be interesting to see if we would actually take him back or not. For me, I was always of the opinion that he was a Rooney type player in that once he got to about 30 he was going to drop off a lot as it is quite clear that he does not look after himself like an elite athlete should. What do people think? Would you want a 31/32 Hazard back or do you want to leave it where it is and remember as he was? 

Supermonkey92 likes this

2 hours ago, King Kante said:

Hazard has again said that when he is done at Madrid, he would want to come back here. Be interesting to see if we would actually take him back or not. For me, I was always of the opinion that he was a Rooney type player in that once he got to about 30 he was going to drop off a lot as it is quite clear that he does not look after himself like an elite athlete should. What do people think? Would you want a 31/32 Hazard back or do you want to leave it where it is and remember as he was? 

I love him but leave that era be. He looks like he's badly declining and we've replaced him with a player who could end up almost as good as he was. If we think Lampard shoehorning Kante in whenever fit is infuriating, imagine shafting Pulisic to the right permanently to accomodate Hazard in his 30's.

Hazard as a sub would be good especially if he is on low wages. 

Otherwise no! 

12 hours ago, King Kante said:

Tbf wouldn’t touch him with a 100 ft barge pole.

Tried to leave the season before he got his move, them eventually got his move and looks a shadow of the player he was.

Some players leave and come back, doing well (Luiz and Drogba) but Eden at his age, with the way he is, he will never reach those heights that he was here. Not at Madrid with “better players, a overlapping FB, whatever” as people said here that was ‘holding him back’. 

Theres a reason for the last 18 months nobody has mentioned him as a top 3 or top 5 player in the world as they did a lot here and whole that may be harsh, tell me I am wrong? He has 1 goal for Madrid in 20 odd games last season. Injuries or not. Madrid fans are more excited about Vinicuis and Rodrygo for a reason.

King Kante and bigbluewillie like this

I would take Eden back if:

1. Real give us him for free like they did with James to Everton.

2. He takes huge pay cut. 

3. He accepts to be 4th choice winger after Ziyech, CHO and Pulisic.

All this is never going to happen.

OhForAGreavsie likes this

On 27/10/2020 at 10:21 PM, Yeboii said:

Very harsh calling him a flop when he is constantly injured. Can't kick on if he can't play.

Come on mate...

I warned him:ph34r: the grass is always greener the other side of the fence, but with Cuntois touting him to join him at Real and wanting to play for ZZ he went there.

Now the fickle Real supporters don't reckon him, he's constantly injured seems to not taking care of himself, and said that he would always veiw to coming back here as and when.

But sorry Eden we've outgrown you, bringing you back here is a step backwards, we want and need to be progressing.

Bosnian Blue likes this

10 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I would take Eden back if:

1. Real give us him for free like they did with James to Everton.

2. He takes huge pay cut. 

3. He accepts to be 4th choice winger after Ziyech, CHO and Pulisic.

All this is never going to happen.

Agreed. In the right circumstances I'd consider this.

Obviously, if it were a choice between Eden and Chris, you'd have to choose, and nurture, the future. Only if you were convinced that Eden was done however would you turn down the opportunity to add squad depth of Eden's quality.

Fernando likes this

Read an interview from schurrle and he said that Eden would be the worst player in training but the best on the pitch every game. Confirms what we all knew that he simply never had the edge to get the absolute best out of himself

kellzfresh likes this

33 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Read an interview from schurrle and he said that Eden would be the worst player in training but the best on the pitch every game. Confirms what we all knew that he simply never had the edge to get the absolute best out of himself

That's not really news, is it? IIRC, pretty sure Hazard has admitted that himself somewhere.

5 hours ago, Jason said:

That's not really news, is it? IIRC, pretty sure Hazard has admitted that himself somewhere.

Yeah, I think he has admitted this. From everything I have ever read about and seen of him, he kind of strikes me like he treats training like most blokes down the local 5 a side league do.