Eden Hazard

the wes

well, as the circus lives on even after Mourinho left, nobody actually bothered to ask Hiddink about it, did they?

I mean, why would people in a press-conference before a match would actually ask the manager about available/injured players?

I'm surprised they asked anything at all about Watford... or maybe they didn't and Hiddink just commentated on it regarding another question. I rarely can make out the questions in those conferences.

I was surprised also...not only about Hazard but all the squad that no fitness questions were asked.

Hope Hazard is ready and willing to at least play a part v Watford then be fully fit for Man Utd

Chelsea are also plotting bids for Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, 22, and Atletico Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann. #cfc [star]

Chelsea could finance the move by selling playmaker Eden Hazard. #cfc [star]

It's Star I know...but the idea of Griezmann and Pogba for Eden and some cash...thoughts?

Chelsea are also plotting bids for Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, 22, and Atletico Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann. #cfc [star]

It's Star I know...but the idea of Griezmann and Pogba for Eden and some cash...thoughts?

there is life after Eden as well.....I think Oscar plays better when Hazard isnt there and also the other players such as Pedro take more responsibility.

However, Hazard on his day can be undefendable but the PL is getting tougher so maybe another league might suit him more

I'd fucking snap their hands off for it.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Terry Kenedy

Pogba Matic

Willian Pedro

Costa Griezzy

And would vastly improve our possible off-the-bench/tactical options: Cesc can come on for Willian as a fake RW (a la Barca) or Pogba, Oscar can come on for any of the front 4, Baba can come in for Kenedy, and in big games Azpi can move over to the left.

Having said that though it would block the route for 2 major academy players - RLC and Pasalic, which I have reservations over.

I'd fucking snap their hands off for it.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Terry Kenedy

Pogba Matic

Willian Pedro

Costa Griezzy

And would vastly improve our possible off-the-bench/tactical options: Cesc can come on for Willian as a fake RW (a la Barca) or Pogba, Oscar can come on for any of the front 4, Baba can come in for Kenedy, and in big games Azpi can move over to the left.

Having said that though it would block the route for 2 major academy players - RLC and Pasalic, which I have reservations over, and Teixera is pretty much a done deal at this point, so this will never happen.

there is life after Eden as well.....I think Oscar plays better when Hazard isnt there and also the other players such as Pedro take more responsibility.

However, Hazard on his day can be undefendable but the PL is getting tougher so maybe another league might suit him more

You'd be completely insane if given the choice to build your team around Oscar or Hazard and you end up picking the former. Why is this even brought up?

I'd wager to say all the attacking players play better without Hazard, and a big part of that is they actually do work when he isn't there. When he is in the lineup it often turns into the "Pass it to him and wait to see if he does something" game plan. I know a lot of that was Mourinho, but that is the mentality of it now.

I'd wager to say all the attacking players play better without Hazard, and a big part of that is they actually do work when he isn't there. When he is in the lineup it often turns into the "Pass it to him and wait to see if he does something" game plan. I know a lot of that was Mourinho, but that is the mentality of it now.

Yup...something close to what I think.

Sell him then.....team isnt balanced with him in it eh

The fucking answer is deploying him central :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) He has everything to be what Zidane was and more but he's limited because of his godly positioning on the wing. It's such an asset that we don't want to lose it but I think the compromise needs to be made. He always shows something magical that he doesn't show on the wing when he plays behind the striker; which is part of the problem. If he was working with a striker that drops back into the #10 position often, like Del Piero would, then he'd have a partnership that allows him to slip'n'slide 1 on 1 with the keeper a lot more often.

He needs more fluid players around him, and he needs to be the heart of the team no matter how great he is on the wing.