test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

25,983 posts in this topic

Wont get more than 15 goals for Real Madrid in upcoming season. The argument of him playing in a better team and with a proper LB when he was here was always an excuse in my eyes. No doubt hes a great player but he has barely done anything at Madrid with much superior players. 

kellzfresh and Vesper like this

Ruled out of the opener because of injury....cant imagine zidane starting him this match anyway if he was overweight.

Imagine Hazard with KDB's work ethic.

I understand Real could be his childhood dream, but I wonder if he was aware of how his role will change after transfer.

Probably as a child he dreamt of scoring goals and being an idol, what is exactly what he was here. He was a superstar in CFC, loved by fans and respected by teammates. In Real he is just one of many purchases, same as x other players no one really cares for more than a month if they won't deliver. Adding his cocky attitude to it, I guess it can be a huge let down for Hazard, both fall of his role in team and childhood dream crashing into reality, so maybe it's not like he has forgotten how to play ball or given up Drinkwater-style, but maybe he's just depressed? I can totally see him going somewhere else next season.

Fernando likes this

He was loyal to us and deserved the chance to try elsewhere with his dream being Real.

He now knows that the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence, and realises he made a mistake.

We on the other hand have moved on, and from now on don't need him.

Unionjack and Atomiswave like this

5 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

He was loyal to us and deserved the chance to try elsewhere with his dream being Real.

He now knows that the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence, and realises he made a mistake.

Most def, grass isnt always greener on the other side. I bet he has realised that point. I would take him back on the cheap but fat chance.

ZAPHOD2319 and Fernando like this

44 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Most def, grass isnt always greener on the other side. I bet he has realised that point. I would take him back on the cheap but fat chance.

Nice way to work in fat.

Atomiswave and Unionjack like this

Hurts my heart how much of a rough Time he is having at Madrid. I would take him back in a heartbeat. Long live the King! 

On 9/14/2020 at 0:32 PM, bigbluewillie said:

I understand we have moved on personnel wise, but Eden is the Prince of Stamford Bridge, always will be!!!

You dont turn down bringing back an absolute legend in his prime. Just think of how much Pulisic and Cho can learn from Hazard. He is only 29 after all.... He can carry games for us for another 4-6 years easily. When he starts losing pace he can easily slot into as CAM or CM tbh, ala Iniesta role. 

Im dreaming I know. Miss Him! I cant deny that we got an absolute massive deal for him and it shows exactly how much we valued him, to hold out for a price that is €40M more then Dortmund is asking for Sancho. 

2 hours ago, King Kai said:

I understand we have moved on personnel wise, but Eden is the Prince of Stamford Bridge, always will be!!!

You dont turn down bringing back an absolute legend in his prime. Just think of how much Pulisic and Cho can learn from Hazard. He is only 29 after all.... He can carry games for us for another 4-6 years easily. When he starts losing pace he can easily slot into as CAM or CM tbh, ala Iniesta role. 

Im dreaming I know. Miss Him! I cant deny that we got an absolute massive deal for him and it shows exactly how much we valued him, to hold out for a price that is €40M more then Dortmund is asking for Sancho. 

Theres times to say no. IMO we shounldnt have brought Drogs back even if it was great to see him

On 20/09/2020 at 4:47 AM, King Kai said:

By all accounts Madrid have tried him at CAM and it hasn't worked atall and there must be a reason it was never tried here post RDM.

I love him but i wouldn't take him back now. Pulisic has taken over LW and i wouldn't want to stick him in a position he's not half as effective to accomodate a near 30 year old Eden.

Unionjack likes this

He is not having a good time at RM does he, I bet he now knows the RM grass isnt always greener huh. Coming in not match fit, injuries, playstyle not suiting him etc.