test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

25,877 posts in this topic
38 minutes ago, Jason said:

That's one cynical way of looking at it but can you really blame someone for wanting to fulfill their dream - in this case Hazard wanting to play for Real Madrid? 

Who could also predict the future? Who could have predicted that he would suffer two bone injuries from a kick, despite rarely suffering any notable injury while he was here?

No your taking it too far now, I meant in regards to how good he was here, how loved he was, the main man etc. He will never have that in RM. He got his dream move yes, but doesnt mean he will be a big success there.

8 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Whether he does or not, I think he would have regretted it far more if he hadn't have tried his hand with the move to Madrid.

Probably yes, so far he has produced very little in RM, before he got injured I mean. Lets hope he gets back soon huh.

Johnnyeye likes this

8 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

No your taking it too far now, I meant in regards to how good he was here, how loved he was, the main man etc. He will never have that in RM. 

You're right but I doubt Hazard bothers about that much. 

11 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

He got his dream move yes, but doesnt mean he will be a big success there.

Maybe and it's obviously down to him to make his time at Madrid a success but even if it doesn't turn out to be a success, at least he won't retire thinking "what might have been" had we prevented his move or had he not taken the chance to play for them. Must live without regrets, you know. ;)

1 minute ago, Jason said:

You're right but I doubt Hazard bothers about that much. 

Maybe and it's obviously down to him to make his time at Madrid a success but even if it doesn't turn out to be a success, at least he won't retire thinking "what might have been" had we prevented his move or had he not taken the chance to play for them. Must live without regrets, you know. ;)

Agreed my man

6 hours ago, Fernando said:

I will still take him back in the summer if real Madrid want to sell him back to us. 

knowing those spanish cunts, if it were to happen they would try to include Kante and Alonso in the deal

Atomiswave likes this

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Won't happen but Hazard and Ziyech together would be magic

Real Madrid at times cut their loses fast. 

Let's see if they decide to do that this summer. I think the club should at least inquire if they want to sell back. 🙂

1 minute ago, Jason said:

No thanks. The Hazard ship has sailed. It's time we move past Hazard and have younger, quality players to take us forward. 

Agreed, we had the best years of his career. He isn't going to get any better. Might hit some purple patches of form and his career will probably last longer playing in Spain than it would in the Premier League.

The key now is to replace Hazard properly in the summer. Ziyech has the potential to be a great buy, and Pulisic and CHO have great potential to be big players in the long term for us but we do need that game changer, the last couple of months have proven that. Doesn't necessarily need to be a wide player either, a talisman striker could be just as good if not better, with the number of attacking midfielders we already have within the squad.

Jason and Johnnyeye like this

1 hour ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Agreed, we had the best years of his career. He isn't going to get any better. Might hit some purple patches of form and his career will probably last longer playing in Spain than it would in the Premier League.

The key now is to replace Hazard properly in the summer. Ziyech has the potential to be a great buy, and Pulisic and CHO have great potential to be big players in the long term for us but we do need that game changer, the last couple of months have proven that. Doesn't necessarily need to be a wide player either, a talisman striker could be just as good if not better, with the number of attacking midfielders we already have within the squad.

tbh Ziyech and Loftus-Cheek will be that I think plus the likes of Pulisic and Hudson-Odoi will continue to develop. 

Former Chelsea player reveals season at new club ‘has been rubbish’

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2020/03/former-chelsea-player-reveals-season-new-club-rubbish/

462363538.jpg

There are some players who leave a club and are instantly forgotten, and some who leave a real legacy and a massive hole behind them.

Eden Hazard would be welcomed back at Chelsea in an instant; there is not one fan, coach, or board member who would not bring him back if given the chance.

Chelsea have struggled since he left, they have been without a real game changing player, a player with the ability to score a goal from absolutely nothing, a player to lean on to get them out of trouble when under the cosh. Hazard was that man.

He joined Real Madrid last summer, describing it as his dream move. Naturally, it is the club he supported as a boy.

But things have been far from dreamy during his first season there. He turned up at pre-season over weight, he then suffered injury niggles, and he has really yet to light things up in La Liga.

Hazard has admitted that his first season ‘has been rubbish.’

Season to adapt? He cost 100m euros and is meant to be one of the best players on the planet. In his best years may I add. What a crock of shite. That excuse might of worked here or somewhere else but at Real Madrid, it is very dangerous saying something like that. Even worse considering how Madrid likely can just go and sign new top top players in the summer if they want to. I mean look how quickly they've thrown Ozil, Di Maria and James Rodriguez aside to get new shiny toys.