Eden Hazard

the wes

If I were at the Bridge tomorrow I would let it RAIN! Not because I'm some Mourinho apologist but because our best player quit on the team and would rather see us get relegated then do his part and help the team, not for Jose's sake but for that of the club. Spoiled, entitled brat.

What does booing your own players accomplish?

It's like when Benitez had that rant at the fans during his time with us.

It doesn't make sense to boo your own players when you need to bounce.

We need to become better and get out of relegation zone, and people booing won't help.

I'm glad Roman ain't like that, but gives support to the players.

It's obvious they didn't get along anymore, doesn't mean Hazard sabotaged him. If anything, he's played much better in the last month or so.

Unless you're still on about the unprovable feigning of injuries or conspiring with fellow reptiles Costa and Cesc to get him sacked

Much better = zero goals

much better = zero man of the match awards.

He's looked livelier but the Hazard we've fallen in love with is but a mere shadow of his former self.

What does booing your own players accomplish?

It's like when Benitez had that rant at the fans during his time with us.

It doesn't make sense to boo your own players when you need to bounce.

We need to become better and get out of relegation zone, and people booing won't help.

I'm glad Roman ain't like that, but gives support to the players.

You quit on me, I quit on you. Simple.

Much better = zero goals

much better = zero man of the match awards.

He's looked livelier but the Hazard we've fallen in love with is but a mere shadow of his former self.

Well yes, he's still playing way below his standards and the lack of goals is unacceptable, the point I was making is that he didn't seem to want to sabotage Mourinho on the pitch, the only bit us fans can correctly assess

What's your point? Scans didn't prove it therefore he feigned it? Your metaphor is completely ridiculous and is entirely incomparable to this situation. Stealing something and accusing another is comparable with the inclusive nature of feeling pain? What if I'm in a room with someone, leave and when I come back they are on the floor in pain but I check and there are no visual signs of injury? That means they are faking it right? Come off it, you don't know what he felt at that moment and just because he didn't bloody break his hipbone in half doesn't mean he was well enough to continue the game. There are varying degrees of injury and pain and not every match ending injury has to be a torn quadriceps.

Who actually posted the information that Hazard even had scans? I don't believe it was the club, no reputable source has even reported it; if I recall the rumour was started by a less than reputable Belgian rag. Besides all sources [laughable at that] I've read have stated it wasn't 'serious' and all the sources claiming he faked it are from rubbish on Twitter. Have a word with yourself, you are just buying into what the media feeds you

You're probably right. I have noticed the report of a scan wasn't even from someone reputable. Thanks for forcing me to dig a bit deeper...

Still not of the belief he wasn't in large part responsible for the sacking.

The PL is the only league in the world with such a high amount of thugs. And they're revered. It's funny when you start comparing challenges to those of other leagues. It's crazy.

Eredivisie is the worst. Softer than a perfect set of tits. You can get sent off for a tap on the shoulder.

Hazard is the best winger in the world!!

De Bruyne is the best midfielder in the world!!

Lukaku is the best attacker in the world!!

We all saw how they destroyed Argentina in world cup 2014 with their beautiful attacking football and won the world cup!!

Seriously Mourinho needed a man like Gareth Bale, not a moaning child like Hazard.

Hazard is the best winger in the world!!

De Bruyne is the best midfielder in the world!!

Lukaku is the best attacker in the world!!

We all saw how they destroyed Argentina in world cup 2014 with their beautiful attacking football and won the world cup!!

Seriously Mourinho needed a man like Gareth Bale, not a moaning child like Hazard.

Lol, this post isn't even worthy of a response.

A source who has inside knowledge of the situation has confirmed Fabregas and Hazard were leading the charge for Mourinho to be fired. [NBC]

Fabregas was the main opponent to Mourinho as the midfielder had complained to #Chelsea’s hierarchy about Mourinho and his antics. [NBC]

The source also confirmed that Mourinho has been battling against a dressing room revolt for several weeks as the defeats piled up. [NBC]

The fact that two of the highest earners were leading calls for Mourinho to be fired would have hit home to the owner and directors. [NBC]

On Mourinho’s final day at #Chelsea, Cesc Fabregas launched into a late tackle on the training ground which caused an all-out brawl. [NBC]

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2015/12/18/source-hazard-fabregas-pushed-for-mourinhos-firing/

Are people actually going to be fickle enough to believe this?

Fabregas has been accused of being the #Chelsea rat who would rather have lost than won for Mourinho by club great Pat Nevin. [bBC]

Richardson: "As I mentioned six weeks ago, one player said I’d rather lose than win for Mourinho." - Nevin: "That was Fabregas right?" [bBC]

Nevin: "‘I thought it came out it was Cesc Fabregas. If it was, he’d been one of the strongest and it just shows in his game." [bBC]