test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

1 hour ago, RoyalBlues said:

Hazard: When I'm finished at Real Madrid I'll go back to Chelsea

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10551821/eden-hazard-return-chelsea-real-madrid/

:wub:

No point as it wont be until hes maybe 32 or 33. Unless he wants to take a pay cut and possibly be a rotation player because I would imagine he will drop his level at that age too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

No point as it wont be until hes maybe 32 or 33. Unless he wants to take a pay cut and possibly be a rotation player because I would imagine he will drop his level at that age too. 

Tbh I think Real will get rid of him sooner. He's 29 in a couple of weeks. Scored just one goal and it's half season already. How many injuries he had in the last year or two? Real will go for hottest prospects soon as usual. Summer 2021 or 2022 I think he will leave Madrid. And I don't think we'll have place for him either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Tbh I think Real will get rid of him sooner. He's 29 in a couple of weeks. Scored just one goal and it's half season already. How many injuries he had in the last year or two? Real will go for hottest prospects soon as usual. Summer 2021 or 2022 I think he will leave Madrid. And I don't think we'll have place for him either. 

so predictable

I said it over and over

never buy wingers not named Messi or CR7 that old

especially ones who have beaten on like Eden has for years

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yikes...
 
So who is at fault at this Situation? Zidane for rushing him back too early? Maybe Zidane overtrained Hazard? Or is it that Hazard just became injury prone like some players get over time?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, killer1257 said:

So who is at fault at this Situation? Zidane for rushing him back too early? Maybe Zidane overtrained Hazard? Or is it that Hazard just became injury prone like some players get over time?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
 

Didn't know every player is the same with their injuries...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another ankle fracture. You've gotta feel sorry for Eden. Meunier has fucked him up real  real bad now and he might never be the same. Add to the fact that Zidane is a moron and can't coach any form of attacking football, he might really regret ever going to Real Madrid. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Another ankle fracture. You've gotta feel sorry for Eden. Meunier has fucked him up real  real bad now and he might never be the same. Add to the fact that Zidane is a moron and can't coach any form of attacking football, he might really regret ever going to Real Madrid. 

Something tells me he already regrets it.....the grass aint always greener on the other side as it is said. His stock has gone way down imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Something tells me he already regrets it.....the grass aint always greener on the other side as it is said. His stock has gone way down imo.

That's one cynical way of looking at it but can you really blame someone for wanting to fulfill their dream - in this case Hazard wanting to play for Real Madrid? 

Who could also predict the future? Who could have predicted that he would suffer two bone injuries from a kick, despite rarely suffering any notable injury while he was here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Something tells me he already regrets it.....the grass aint always greener on the other side as it is said. His stock has gone way down imo.

Whether he does or not, I think he would have regretted it far more if he hadn't have tried his hand with the move to Madrid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.