test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

25,840 posts in this topic
47 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I do not want him back, I think we should move on with these young fellas, but saying Hazard wouldn't make it into Chelsea's starting eleven as Willian is a regular is ridiculous.

I agree. And hypothetically speaking with Hazard still here I would still play CHO as LW and move Hazard to the right side because Callum development in his best position is most important. 

Atomiswave, Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

25 minutes ago, the wes said:

This picture makes hazard miss look really bad :o

hazard-miss-2-c31a.jpg

There is no shot that makes this miss look good...

I don't get why is it a big deal though, 5 centimetres and it's a goal, he was unlucky.

4 hours ago, the wes said:

Some Real Madrid fans want to give Eden Hazard back to Chelsea

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/10/23/some-real-madrid-fans-want-to-give-eden-hazard-back-to-chelsea/

too many of them expected a Ronnie replacement, it's seems only us at Chels knew he wasn't... given time though i still think he can come good.

Having said that, who knows what will happen with their fickle fans and impatient ZZ

On ‎13‎-‎10‎-‎2019 at 7:51 AM, bigbluewillie said:

What about this comment:middlefinger:

He means the spoilt brats at Real .

'I think that here the fans are really fans, football is everything to them and they need players to give everything, in England there aren't so many fans.

Ohh dont worry, that shit will bite him in the arse come soon enough.

Johnnyeye and the wes like this

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Ohh dont worry, that shit will bite him in the arse come soon enough.

The Spanish media has turn on him already it's just matter of time the Real fans will 

Johnnyeye and Atomiswave like this

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

The Spanish media has turn on him already it's just matter of time the Real fans will 

They sure have mate.....ruthless bunch over there. A big secter of ther fan base already dont want him, they rather get rid. Lets see if he can pick his level up.......good luck to him but so far not looking ideal for him. As it is said, the grass aint always greener on the other side.

the wes and Johnnyeye like this

39 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

They sure have mate.....ruthless bunch over there. A big secter of ther fan base already dont want him, they rather get rid. Lets see if he can pick his level up.......good luck to him but so far not looking ideal for him. As it is said, the grass aint always greener on the other side.

How long do we have to wait, for politeness sake, before we expect the Eden back to Chelsea stories?

58 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

How long do we have to wait, for politeness sake, before we expect the Eden back to Chelsea stories?

Probably sooner than we think......give it a while yet and it'll be here. Thats if he doesnt improve his form....

So Hazard wanted to leave straight after the 2018 World Cup, but Chelsea said no. I mean, most of us knew about this but wasn't entirely sure but that has now been confirmed by the horse's mouth.

He desperately wanted to get out of Chelsea for a long time now.

17 minutes ago, Mana said:

So Hazard wanted to leave straight after the 2018 World Cup, but Chelsea said no. I mean, most of us knew about this but wasn't entirely sure but that has now been confirmed by the horse's mouth.

He desperately wanted to get out of Chelsea for a long time now.

Legend some say, but in truth he was a great player to play for us, maybe the most talented player we've ever had but that's all, everyone deep down knows he was a mercenary. 

I've said this months ago, but people here went "AUHDSBIFDBD!!!" at me.

He ain't no Chelsea legend. He's a Premier League legend because he was an unique showboy to the PL, but he's not really a Chelsea legend. A Chelsea legend would not want to leave our club for a bigger club in the prime of their career. Hazard wanted to leave last year because he knew he wasn't getting younger. But fair play to him, he didn't throw his toys like the snake did when Chelsea said no.

Think of CR7 and United. United fans wouldn't call CR7 a United legend. CR7 was a WC player to United, but CR7 wanted to leave United so bad to play for RM. And he did.

Hazard is a fantastic servant for the club. One of our greatest. But no more than that.

Nicco and the wes like this