test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

7 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

this is gold, im dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brilliant :lol: Tho not introducing Kepa as the manager instead of Frank was a missed opportunity for more comedy :D 

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

17 minutes ago, manpe said:

Brilliant :lol: Tho not introducing Kepa as the manager instead of Frank was a missed opportunity for more comedy :D 

check the background of the store, you can see a football manager game cover with Kepa 🤣🤣🤣

Luiz's hair for clearance 🤣🤣🤣

Hot wheels Rudiger special edition 🤣🤣🤣

Vesper, manpe and Atomiswave like this

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Oh dear...

His mentality is likely going to be his biggest issue at Real. If he didnt expect that media scrutiny at Real then he clearly has no idea. For someone who dreamed of playing for Real as well, surely he would of expected it? If i am honest it sounds like an excuse more than anything.

kellzfresh, Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

On 05/10/2019 at 5:42 PM, Johnnyeye said:

check the background of the store, you can see a football manager game cover with Kepa 🤣🤣🤣

Luiz's hair for clearance 🤣🤣🤣

Hot wheels Rudiger special edition 🤣🤣🤣

and....

the

most white American shooters ARE (Christian)

reference

and

FIFA charged us for trafficking in foreign teenagers, so these days we only handle young English lads, just like our ex chief scout did in the 1970's

lololololololol

plus the Chelsea Physio Adult Range with Eva Carneiro on the cover and the Giroud x-rated calendar, ihihihih

bdf2a4d50a0266eab59bb6d0db56b2c5.png

Atomiswave and Johnnyeye like this

On 04/10/2019 at 1:00 PM, Atomiswave said:

I wouldnt be surprised if he is thinking RM is all ego and no close bonds etc. Not like he had here anyway. Here he was the Prince, a collective bond with the players etc. He wont have that over there. Laliga should suit him very well but he just hasnt looked decent at all so far. Now many are saying laliga is of higher quality thats why he sucks, that RM are Leagues above Chels quality and some bs like that.....bums is all I say.

What about this comment:middlefinger:

He means the spoilt brats at Real .

'I think that here the fans are really fans, football is everything to them and they need players to give everything, in England there aren't so many fans.

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

and....

the

most white American shooters ARE (Christian)

reference

and

FIFA charged us for trafficking in foreign teenagers, so these days we only handle young English lads, just like our ex chief scout did in the 1970's

lololololololol

plus the Chelsea Physio Adult Range with Eva Carneiro on the cover and the Giroud x-rated calendar, ihihihih

bdf2a4d50a0266eab59bb6d0db56b2c5.png

thanks Vesp, i forgot those, this is too funny lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Atomiswave and Vesper like this

https://theathletic.com/1307781/2019/10/21/ornstein-on-monday-man-utd-maddison-ashley-mexican-takeover-talks/

Sarri’s frustrations with Hazard

Eden Hazard’s sluggish start to life at Real Madrid — one goal to his name against Granada — has underwhelmed supporters and the club’s power brokers but it has not come as a surprise to some of his former Chelsea managers. One Premier League backroom staff member recalls being told last season by his Chelsea counterparts how Maurizio Sarri, despite Hazard’s eye-catching individual displays had grown exasperated by the Belgian’s refusal to adapt to his tactical demands.

Indeed, it was relayed how Sarri came close to dropping him on more than one occasion as he felt the winger was undermining the collective effort. Sarri is not the only former Chelsea manager who held similar discussions with assistants while at Stamford Bridge.

kellzfresh and Johnnyeye like this

11 minutes ago, the wes said:

I would take him back. 

He can be good for a sub. Don't think he will be starting 11 anymore. 

Just like Alonso who not good for starting 11, but I would not mind having as a super sub. 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I would take him back. 

He can be good for a sub. Don't think he will be starting 11 anymore. 

Just like Alonso who not good for starting 11, but I would not mind having as a super sub. 

I'm not getting the irony behind this commment, am I? He is still the fucking man

I do not want him back, I think we should move on with these young fellas, but saying Hazard wouldn't make it into Chelsea's starting eleven as Willian is a regular is ridiculous.