Eden Hazard

the wes

I'm surprised no one asked Mourinho about it after the match!

Do wonder what's all that about though. Not happy with being subbed? Thought his performance didn't justify the embrace?

Thats a question for his next pre match press coference.

Honestly, it was about time Eden gets injured, given the fact he carries the whole team and is a target for dirtier players and is among the most fouled footballers in Europe. We were incredibly lucky that until tomorrow during the last three years he got up after every single tackle and carried on playing. I really felt for him yesterday, it must be something to knock him out. Hopefully it is nothing serious.

All I'm going to say is he better be injured for next weeks game. If not then yesterday was not an injury but a sign of giving up. Which would be a disgrace.

Ideal time for feet up, Xmas with the family and no travelling.

The name Eden Hazard doesn't mean he is exempt from criticism, he's as much to blame as others. I said months ago that that I agreed that he pulled us to the title last season, he was excellent, but now the roles have been reversed I'd like to ask where has Eden Hazard been in our down time? He hasn't shone like Willian, he hasn't scored for fuck knows how long and I can't remember the last time he did something that made people sit up and believe in him.

Costa was our top scorer last season, he got respect then, right now, like Hazard he's been shite, they deserve the criticism they get. I'm not bothered whether he faked his or injury or not, he just needs to get out of this fucking hole he's in and start delivering the goods again. If it continues, sell him or any other player that doesn't want to be here.

The name Eden Hazard doesn't mean he is exempt from criticism, he's as much to blame as others. I said months ago that that I agreed that he pulled us to the title last season, he was excellent, but now the roles have been reversed I'd like to ask where has Eden Hazard been in our down time? He hasn't shone like Willian, he hasn't scored for fuck knows how long and I can't remember the last time he did something that made people sit up and believe in him.

Costa was our top scorer last season, he got respect then, right now, like Hazard he's been shite, they deserve the criticism they get. I'm not bothered whether he faked his or injury or not, he just needs to get out of this fucking hole he's in and start delivering the goods again. If it continues, sell him or any other player that doesn't want to be here.

Maybe you should also ask where the majority of our first XI has been during this downward spiral?

The only Chelsea players I exempt from criticism are Willian and Begovic.

I remember last year when people would laugh that he would be sold to Madrid.

Well here we are, and each week it seems like it will happen.

Oh well, this is the price we will need to pay to keep Mourinho.

Let's get some good money so we can buy some big and tall players.

fucking pussy. no mental steel.

He was injured..he even tried to play again...but he was clearly not in a condition to continue on the pitch..you cannot criticize him for yesterday's events

If you are slamming him for his performances over season ..fair enough..!

Injuries are a crime now? How often does it happen that a player goes off only to be fit for the next game? A common occurence, no?

How is this an issue? The club truly is in absolute chaos. A player can not continue to play and it is actually an issue.

Wenger continued to play an Alexis Sanchez (who was apparently) on his last legs and got hammered when he got injured. What is right and what is wrong?

Dude it wasn't a muscle injury. It might of hurt but if he is available for next game then he could have stayed on simple. Hazard is mentally weak. This season proved it!