test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hazard was brilliant in final, but surprised the award went to him. He barely played in the group stages and his one major performance came in the final where he was top class. Should have gone to Giroud imo or even lesser extent Pedro.

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Giroud should have won that....we love Eden but Giroud was the deserved winner. These stand-outs are farce anyway, nothing to write home about imo. I wonder if he still would have won it if he was at SB? Hmm...

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

13 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Giroud should have won that....we love Eden but Giroud was the deserved winner. These stand-outs are farce anyway, nothing to write home about imo. I wonder if he still would have won it if he was at SB? Hmm...

i love Eden, but Giroud should have won it hands down, you can bet UEFA only gave it to Hazard because of Madrid's influence, what a joke.

Atomiswave and Vesper like this

9 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

i love Eden, but Giroud should have won it hands down, you can bet UEFA only gave it to Hazard because of Madrid's influence, what a joke.

Sure it did mate......its a farce.

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Hazard showed some rust and came close to creating a goal for Madrid but also gave the ball away – much to the frustration of ex-Chelsea team-mate and goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois.

‘He almost scored a goal with what he did [in attack],’ Courtois told Movistar. ‘He has a lot of pace with the ball, it’s what he does. ‘But I got a little p***** off with him because he lost the ball twice.’
https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/15/how-eden-hazard-pd-off-thibaut-courtois-during-real-madrid-debut-10746338/

snake_1f40d.png

Atomiswave likes this

15 minutes ago, manpe said:

Hazard showed some rust and came close to creating a goal for Madrid but also gave the ball away – much to the frustration of ex-Chelsea team-mate and goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois.

‘He almost scored a goal with what he did [in attack],’ Courtois told Movistar. ‘He has a lot of pace with the ball, it’s what he does. ‘But I got a little p***** off with him because he lost the ball twice.’
https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/15/how-eden-hazard-pd-off-thibaut-courtois-during-real-madrid-debut-10746338/

snake_1f40d.png

WTF? Like he has been a shining light for RM. You aint got no solid ground to walk on and you diss Eden? I cant wait till we game RM in CL.

22 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Seems like media turns the word against him making it sound like he's bashing Chelsea. 

But if you read clearly he's speaking the atmosphere in general in the PL as opposed to Real Madrid. 

"I think that here the fans are really fans," said Hazard, ahead of Wednesday's Champions League group game against Paris Saint-Germain.

"In England there are not so many fans, people there like football and everyone, young people, adults, teenagers, are really interested in their football, but they are not so fanatical about their teams.

"At the time I was in Chelsea and we lost, we were disappointed as were the fans, but I never felt it was a disaster.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/11811769/eden-hazard-reveals-difference-between-real-madrid-and-chelsea-fans

To be fair is the true, Because us, Liverpool, City, United and such is not the same preasure as Real Madrid. 

I mean look at Gary Neville saying about United:

Gary Neville believes the development of Man Utd under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer should be more important than their Premier League finish this season.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/29326/11811959/gary-neville-manchester-united-evolution-more-important-than-premier-league-finish

Atomiswave likes this