test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

11 hours ago, Robchels said:

fair enough! different opinions right there. And we are discussing a very high tier here... 

I just think the "The only problem with Hazard is his drive. I think he said it somewhere that he is not like some athlete like cr who is obsessed with being the best, I don't think hazard has that mentality. He is a more a layback person " is kinda big deal. If Morata had more drive and a better mentality, he'd be a better striker - morata being the extreme case to make a point.

Morata problem is simply he cannot cope with the physicality of epl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, communicate said:

Morata problem is simply he cannot cope with the physicality of epl. 

I'm not convinced it's that tbh. In his first few months here he was fantastic against Burnley, Stoke, Atletico and Jose's United which are arguably the 4 most physical teams we faced during his time here. He shown in those games especially he can physically compete, it's the mental aspect he can't handle and that is what will always prevent the Morata of those games turning up consistently.

MoroccanBlue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup. Very much a mental issue with Morata. 

Had he not get that hamstring injury against City, things could have panned out a lot differently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tomo said:

I'm not convinced it's that tbh. In his first few months here he was fantastic against Burnley, Stoke, Atletico and Jose's United which are arguably the 4 most physical teams we faced during his time here. He shown in those games especially he can physically compete, it's the mental aspect he can't handle and that is what will always prevent the Morata of those games turning up consistently.

I honestly have very vague memory of his first few games. But I vaguely remember that I was excited watching his debut and I said he need to get stronger because he looks weak. 

My problem with Morata is when he receive the ball with back behind the goal, he fall down everytime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2019 at 7:43 PM, communicate said:

I honestly have very vague memory of his first few games. But I vaguely remember that I was excited watching his debut and I said he need to get stronger because he looks weak. 

My problem with Morata is when he receive the ball with back behind the goal, he fall down everytime. 

Think there is a correlation between the points you are both making, and in both directions too.

Physicality brings confidence, especially in the PL. And a strong mentality esp drive, will help the player improve as an athlete (work harder in practice sessions) and then get stronger, again improving his confidence. Morata never got this going.

Perhaps mentality is more of a root cause, but IMO they are definitely linked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's started. Madrid fans are fickle fuckers.

One Los Blancos supporter wrote: “We really paid 100 mil for a fat Hazard.”

Another said: “Ffs how does Hazard even do to become so fat in just 1 month??? That’s beyond human capabilities.”

One tweeted: “Is it me or did Madrid sign a fat bastard ?”

Vesper and Bosnian Blue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

It's started. Madrid fans are fickle fuckers.

One Los Blancos supporter wrote: “We really paid 100 mil for a fat Hazard.”

Another said: “Ffs how does Hazard even do to become so fat in just 1 month??? That’s beyond human capabilities.”

One tweeted: “Is it me or did Madrid sign a fat bastard ?”

those spoilt Spanish twats can fuck off

most plastic fans on the planet

horrid humans

bigbluewillie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

It's started. Madrid fans are fickle fuckers.

One Los Blancos supporter wrote: “We really paid 100 mil for a fat Hazard.”

Another said: “Ffs how does Hazard even do to become so fat in just 1 month??? That’s beyond human capabilities.”

One tweeted: “Is it me or did Madrid sign a fat bastard ?”

That's the way the real fans roll look at the way they are treating bale 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eden always shows up pudgy and then quickly gets into shape.

Have a feeling that when he retires from football he's not going to be one of those dudes that stays in great shape. He gains weight super easily it seems.

Supermonkey92 and Fernando like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Have a feeling that when he retires from football he's not going to be one of those dudes that stays in great shape. He gains weight super easily it seems.


Main reason why - https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/chelsea-midfielder-eden-hazard-eats-more-than-his-belgian-team-mates-romelu-lukaku-and-christian-9119726.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you see the shit Griezmann is pulling with Atletico, it makes you appreciate even more how professional and respectful Eden was to Chelsea.

Im glad we still have a couple classy players around. 

Griezmann went from atleti hero #1 to public enemy in one day.

Atomiswave, Panic and Fernando like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Actually it’s a phone case with pictures of his children in Chelsea clothes I guess, but still nice to see.. No doubt he still loves us.

I also like how he still uses an 2 y.o. iphone 8..not on the hype train this boy

Hamilton likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caring for clubs, love and passion is fazing out of the game....it's all about money as opposed to playing for the badge.
Local lads are the only ones that seem to give two shits. Others will jump ship when given the chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LAM09 said:
6 hours ago, Special Juan said:
Caring for clubs, love and passion is fazing out of the game....it's all about money as opposed to playing for the badge.

Local lads are the only ones that seem to give two shits. Others will jump ship when given the chance.

Depends on the club culture aswell. We do tend to inspire a fair bit of loyalty. Take Drogba for example, he came here very reluctantly but now is as much a card carrying fan as we are. All player's who have played for both us and Arsenal for example tend to follow us after retirement (Petit the only exception), it's not a coincidence, we treat our player's very well.

Yeboii and Atomiswave like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.