Eden Hazard

the wes

You just said where are his poty awards...

I just told you that bundesliga do not have any official awards like ligue 1 or epl.

You called stats and awards mate. You challenged me on Gotze. Take it on the chin and support the blues.

You called stats and awards mate. You challenged me on Gotze. Take it on the chin and support the blues.

Should we compare gotze's team accolades vs hazard too? Since, bundesliga, the only league he plays in doesn't have an official toty or poty award.

Just because hazard has individual awards doesn't mean he would start on the big 3...Go wiki douglas costa's awards.

PSg and arsenal are easier to get in, but arsenal already have ozil and psg probably when zlatan is sold, but than again why would belgians want a shit manager like blanc to oversee hazard's growth.

You just said where are his poty awards...

I just told you that bundesliga do not have any official awards like ligue 1 or epl.

Though you're nitpicking quite a bit you are right. Fußballer des Jahres is comparable to the FWA footballer of the year, which Hazard also won last season.

Wtf? he had a free role today and people still say it's the manager's fault he can't score. OK...

You really don't get it do you!

When a team losses the ball they have 2 options.

1. Pressing forward to regain ball posession as soon as possible. This is what teams like Bayern, Barca,... do. This way you regain posession further up the pitch. Closer to the opponents goal.

This way, their attacking players can use their individual skill close to the opponents goal.

2. Running back and waiting for the opponent to make a mistake. That is Jose's tactic. Problem for highly skilled players like Willian or Hazard is that they get the ball om their OWN half or around the middle of the pitch. Far away from the opponents goal.

So it is nearly impossible to BE dangerous in front of goal.

Willian was great against Liverpool. But how many times was he able to try to dribble someone naar the opponents penalty area?

And that is the problem players like Hazard or Willian have in this kind of tactic.

Now we are talking about Hazard missing that 1 chance. That is not the problem. The problem is he usually only gets 1 or 2 chances in a game. Players like Robben from top teams like Bayern or Barca get more than 1 or 2 chances a game so it's no big deal if they miss one. And beleive me, they also miss chances.

So the problem with Mourinho is not wether or not he gives someone a free role, but his complete tactics. You can never play dominant with his tactics.

You really don't get it do you!

When a team losses the ball they have 2 options.

1. Pressing forward to regain ball posession as soon as possible. This is what teams like Bayern, Barca,... do. This way you regain posession further up the pitch. Closer to the opponents goal.

This way, their attacking players can use their individual skill close to the opponents goal.

2. Running back and waiting for the opponent to make a mistake. That is Jose's tactic. Problem for highly skilled players like Willian or Hazard is that they get the ball om their OWN half or around the middle of the pitch. Far away from the opponents goal.

So it is nearly impossible to BE dangerous in front of goal.

Willian was great against Liverpool. But how many times was he able to try to dribble someone naar the opponents penalty area?

And that is the problem players like Hazard or Willian have in this kind of tactic.

Now we are talking about Hazard missing that 1 chance. That is not the problem. The problem is he usually only gets 1 or 2 chances in a game. Players like Robben from top teams like Bayern or Barca get more than 1 or 2 chances a game so it's no big deal if they miss one. And beleive me, they also miss chances.

So the problem with Mourinho is not wether or not he gives someone a free role, but his complete tactisch. You can never play dominant with his tactics.

or they can

Pout and sulk without even trying to get the ball back like Fabregas did at the end there :D

Should we compare gotze's team accolades vs hazard too? Since, bundesliga, the only league he plays in doesn't have an official toty or poty award.

Just because hazard has individual awards doesn't mean he would start on the big 3...Go wiki douglas costa's awards.

PSg and arsenal are easier to get in, but arsenal already have ozil and psg probably when zlatan is sold, but than again why would belgians want a shit manager like blanc to oversee hazard's growth.

Its nowhere near. Why do you bring up Douglas Costa. Lets agree to disagree, but you called on stats and you just brought me another one that simply doesn't cut it.

Ps: i love your wiggling about in a conversation, but really? Thinking Arsenal would not play Eden? Are you even a Blue?

Its nowhere near. Why do you bring up Douglas Costa. Lets agree to disagree, but you called on stats and you just brought me another one that simply doesn't cut it.

Ps: i love your wiggling about in a conversation, but really? Thinking Arsenal would not play Eden? Are you even a Blue?

He just doesn't rate Hazard that highly, he just has a different opinion. I don't get the 2-3 pages of fuss back and forth.

Douglas costa wasn't a highly decorated player before joining munich.

Now, he is argubly the best player in europe this season so far. Gotze came into Munich with amazing hype, etc, but could never get a consistent start on the team. When did I call on stats? I said go wiki gotze..You were the one that list his achievements via copy n paste wiki....

Pep has specific attributes he looks in his players. He doesn't care if your toni kroos, bastian, mario manduzkic, or mario gotze. Pep knows what he wants in his players.

You and your mates need to stop being so sensitive to anything that is not praising hazard as a god. Not starting in the big 3 isn't an insult.

PSG and arsenal are better chances for hazard, but wenger already has ozil.... PSG he would start after zlatan leaves next year.

what award did KDB get there then ,,, of course he is another not good enough

KDB didn't get the official bundesliga POTY award. He got some writer's award for best player in german football/german player playing abroad.

There is no official POTY or TOTY in bundesliga.

He just doesn't rate Hazard that highly, he just has a different opinion. I don't get the 2-3 pages of fuss back and forth.

Anything not praising hazard or a belgian player is seen as blashemy to him.

Not starting in the big 3 or even psg isn't an insult.

PSG had guys like marquinhos, kurazwa, pastore and lucas moura that cannot even start on their team. Freak, even coman didn't get any looks for them.

Also, arsenal already has a million ams on their team already and ozil is playing well. Remember when people here was bashing wenger on not signing cesc, blah blah blah... I bet those same people aren't saying that now...

brazil is still a top 5 side in the world.

Just like how Spain, even though they got spanked by a shit holland team is a top 5 side in world. Some positions are lacking for brazil, but not backline and not midfielders. If they were gks and cf you would be totally right

Subjective opinion. Think it also says a lot that you are using other factors and not the players' performances to judge them.

He's the best game-changer we've had since Drogba, and the best AM we've had since Robben. He's not even injury-prone *knocks on wood* AND YET I see all those know-it-alls being harsh on him just because he's going through a tough period just like the rest of the squad. It's so silly.

Not starting in the big 3 or even psg isn't an insult.

PSG had guys like marquinhos, kurazwa, pastore and lucas moura that cannot even start on their team. Freak, even coman didn't get any looks for them.

Also, arsenal already has a million ams on their team already and ozil is playing well. Remember when people here was bashing wenger on not signing cesc, blah blah blah... I bet those same people aren't saying that now...

They aren't Hazard. Hazard is a world class talent. Yes they have tons of attacking midfielders but how many are in the level of Hazard? Not much. Hazard would be perfect for Arsenal but fortunately that will not happen. If PSG knew Hazard was available for £60-70m or perhaps even more, do you really think they would not put in an offer? There is always space for world class talent which Hazard is.

Since you decide to revert to ad hominems and play the belgian card again, I just checked more than 30 pages in this thread and only once (!!) did I say something about Hazard recently.

As much as I love Eden. He sucked so far. Fair is fair.

So yeah, don't let facts get into the way of your biased idea of me.