test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

The way he kissed that Real Madrid badge...like he is home or something...has he ever kissed the Chelsea badge as great as that?

If he does become a Real Madrid legend, he'll spend most of his retirement in Madrid, not near Stamford Bridge.

I read some reports Chelsea add ons could go up till £150m not £130m if that's the case smart business from the lron lady even know she a cunt lol 

Johnnyeye and Atomiswave like this

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

I read some reports Chelsea add ons could go up till £150m not £130m if that's the case smart business from the lron lady even know she a cunt lol 

She is usually great at selling stuff. (Even if we completely fucked up the kdb, salah, sturridge and lukaku sales but im not sure she was in charge of those) but she is shit at buying. And like in capital markets, buying and selling require completely different skillsets. So someone with such concentrated talents should not have such a wide range of responsibilities. 

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Good at selling, atrocious at buying...that's Marina.

Thats why we need football director who'll take at least some responsibility in identifying and buying new players

Johnnyeye likes this

On 2019-06-13 at 9:41 PM, BlueLyon said:

"A number of Real Madrid fans turned up to Hazard's unveiling and chanted "Queremos Mbappe" which translates to "We want Mbappe". Real Madrid, that."

Enjoy your time there, Eden.

Right in his fucking face :D Hope he has a disastrous career in Madrid.

"Fuck Eden Hazard."

:D You really are something else. You know what? Just fuck all the people who follow their childhood dreams! Such a sick world!!!!!

I already miss him big time, he was such a joy and gem of a player :( I still think their fans will be a huge disappointment to him but he had to go there. And I am perfectly fine meeting him every season. That would mean Chelsea are in the Champions League every season :P

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

:ph34r:

so he is saying HAZARD was the weak link in the defence??????

laughable

without Hazard Sarri would have been sacked by the time the christmas goose was going in the oven

Johnnyeye, Atomiswave and Hamilton like this

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

so he is saying HAZARD was the weak link in the defence??????

laughable

without Hazard Sarri would have been sacked by the time the christmas goose was going in the oven

Not only that, he also said we need Eden in the last 25 yards.

9 hours ago, Special Juan said:

:ph34r:

I guess Ronaldo, who is probably more useless at defending, is not a problem because Juve don't have a lot of defending to do in the league.

Johnnyeye and 11Drogba like this

On 14/06/2019 at 9:15 PM, Costa19 said:

Right in his fucking face :D Hope he has a disastrous career in Madrid.

I want hazard to do well so we can get them add-ons :D

11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this