Eden Hazard

the wes

Agree. We've seen him get frustrated numerous times cause his teammates just stand around. He needs a manager who can unlock all his attacking potential. Until then he won't be the best in the world not named Messi and Ronaldo.

He will never be the best in the world, I think that is clear already. But true, Willian, Ramirez, Costa could use a bit better coaching in off the ball movement to make things easier for him. His shot that was deflected off target would have been a goal in 9 out of 10 cases anyway. He really must feel cursed this season still has not scored.

He will never be the best in the world, I think that is clear already. But true, Willian, Ramirez, Costa could use a bit better coaching in off the ball movement to make things easier for him. His shot that was deflected off target would have been a goal in 9 out of 10 cases anyway. He really must feel cursed this season still has not scored.

He can still be the best.

I tell you now

You drop this guy into Bayern, Arsenal, City, Barca, Real, PSG

And he would be a fucking superstar immediately

The guy just has nobody with attacking intelligence to play with

Nobody in our team is on his wavelength

It must be soul destroying for him

He needs quick one two's, slide passes, reverse passes and most of all movement!!! He's playing up front with statues or an empty penalty box

Any decent striker would have finished that ball at the far post

And that would have changed the game

If we lose this guy - I give up all hope.

The one-two's in this team suck!! Haha. It's so bad. I see him initiating them all the time but they always mess up. It always takes ages before he gets the ball in dangerous areas. By the time he gets it, the opposition team is fully organised.

And don't get me started on Bayern. I watched their game today and that first half they played was simply spectacular. I'd be more upset today if I wasn't riding that football high. (I recommend everyone to watch the first half of the Bayern game, if you need some football healing that is.)

The one-two's in this team suck!! Haha. It's so bad. I see him initiating them all the time but they always mess up. It always takes ages before he gets the ball in dangerous areas. By the time he gets it, the opposition team is fully organised.

And don't get me started on Bayern. I watched their game today and that first half they played was simply spectacular. I'd be more upset today if I wasn't riding that football high. (I recommend everyone to watch the first half of the Bayern game, if you need some football healing that is.)

Exactly that! We take too long - opposition get organised - Chance gone :(

I think that's the difference this year - we seem like we have a 3-4 second delay and it's costing us :(

I tell you now

You drop this guy into Bayern, Arsenal, City, Barca, Real, PSG

And he would be a fucking superstar immediately

The guy just has nobody with attacking intelligence to play with

Nobody in our team is on his wavelength

It must be soul destroying for him

He needs quick one two's, slide passes, reverse passes and most of all movement!!! He's playing up front with statues or an empty penalty box

Any decent striker would have finished that ball at the far post

And that would have changed the game

If we lose this guy - I give up all hope.

too bad he wouldn't start on any of those teams.

Funny that. [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] Arsenal, PSG, Bayern?

I think that is being simply delusional tbh.

Arsenal probably. But than again, wenger loves ramsey

PSG i dont know.

Bayern, real and barca is a definite no

too bad he wouldn't start on any of those teams.

I hope I never have to witness him leaving and your point being proved wrong.

That would be a sad day indeed.

This guy is a class player and he would start in any team.

Yes he looks worse this season - but apart from Willian name one other player that has shone?

Hazard has a minimum of 2-3 players around him - that's space his team mates should be exploiting and hence his initial tendency to play a one-two - he can eliminate players quickly (like how our midfield is bypassed by a single pass)

We are nowhere near playing to his strengths.

Problem is that there's no attacking system in place. Everything we do in attack is improvised. Our players simply have no clue what the player with the ball is gonna do.

And like Muzchap said teammates not being on the same wave lenghts. (lack of quality imo (Costa, Ramires))

Lost count of the amount of 1-2 's he tried today. Constantly ignored though.

Sure buddy. Keep telling yourself that.

You guys complain he doesn't have good players around him, but he has pedro, cesc, willian , oscar, etc...

Two of those were significant ex barca guys and the other 2 are starting for brazil.

People complain his teammates don't run off the ball, but hazard rarely runs off the ball as well...

If you guys were to say the system sucks, etc, I would agree, but not the other stuff.

Arsenal probably. But than again, wenger loves ramsey

PSG i dont know.

Bayern, real and barca is a definite no

You remember Eden from the last years here AND the Eden from Lille. The guy had a shit two months (so did the team if you missed it) and had great games in the NT (confidence) and just now against Stoke. How many poty and ypoty did he get since 18?Ow right, every year!

As said form versus class.

He would be in those teams imo. Just ask Zidane if you want the Real opinion.

You remember Eden from the last years here AND the Eden from Lille. The guy had a shit two months (so did the team if you missed it) and had great games in the NT (confidence) and just now against Stoke.

As said form versus class.

He would be in those teams imo. Just ask Zidane.

Hazard was awesome last year, especially when everyone sucked and he and willian were the only decent outfield players... However, the big 3 have top top players starting and top players on their bench...

He would play on those teams, but to start is another thing.

Also, zidane is not the manager of any top flight club.

You guys complain he doesn't have good players around him, but he has pedro, cesc, willian , oscar, etc...

Two of those were significant ex barca guys and the other 2 are starting for brazil.

People complain his teammates don't run off the ball, but hazard rarely runs off the ball as well...

If you guys were to say the system sucks, etc, I would agree, but not the other stuff.

Euhm i did say the system sucks. The first line in my post. "Problem is that there's no attacking system in place. Everything we do in attack is improvised. Our players simply have no clue what the player with the ball is gonna do."

I didn't complain about Pedro, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar. Again i clearly stated in my post which players (Costa, Ramires) i was targeting with the "not on the same wavelenght" "not being on the same wave lenghts. (lack of quality imo (Costa, Ramires))"

You guys complain he doesn't have good players around him, but he has pedro, cesc, willian , oscar, etc... Two of those were significant ex barca guys and the other 2 are starting for brazil.

Defining 'good players' can be or is very subjective. Those players you named there are decent but good? Not really and using the 'ex Barcelona players, starting for NT' is kinda of a weak argument. Only Pedro was significant for Barcelona (at least till Suarez showed up). Fabregas was in and out of the team. Willian and Oscar starting for Brazil do not mean much, especially when they lack quality players in their ranks. Have to just settle for the next best thing.