test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

Fucking told you all. Hazard ain't no legend at Chelsea. At least, in levels of Drogba, Zola, Lamps and Co. 

Fuck him. 

Everyone kiss the badge when chance the team :) normal 

Would be interesting to see whether they will still cheering or turn to booing him in 2 years at least.

"A number of Real Madrid fans turned up to Hazard's unveiling and chanted "Queremos Mbappe" which translates to "We want Mbappe". Real Madrid, that."

Enjoy your time there, Eden.

Johnnyeye and killer1257 like this

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

"A number of Real Madrid fans turned up to Hazard's unveiling and chanted "Queremos Mbappe" which translates to "We want Mbappe". Real Madrid, that."

Enjoy your time there, Eden.

Fuck me thats horrible......Club of Kings my ass.

xPetrCechx and Johnnyeye like this

Seriously, there is no reason to be upset. If you think it is okay for a boy to kiss another girl only weeks after breaking up with his ex where they've shared 7 years together, then you should think this one is okay too. Get a life dude.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Fuck me thats horrible......Club of Kings my ass.

I think he is going to be in for a bit of surprise because their fans are absolute cunts because they know zero loyalty. Hopefuly he has a bang unless he plays us, but IMO he will experience its not all dreamy up there.

Atomiswave and Johnnyeye like this

2 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Seriously, there is no reason to be upset. If you think it is okay for a boy to kiss another girl only weeks after breaking up with his ex where they've shared 7 years together, then you should think this is okay too. Get a life dude.

I know its not directed at me, but thats hardly comparable.

Relationship is love and all that shit, this is business. You dont pay your girl to be with you.

It would be weird if ex got with someone else just few weeks after 7 years together. Eden kissing the badge is nothing because he always said thats his dream. 

I mean we all know Eden isnt loyal to us anymore or true blue. That was obvious the moment he signed for Real instead of extending with Chelsea. But people realise that just now when he is kissing the badge?

Regardless, that doesnt change his legacy here and sort of legendary status. He is always welcome back eventualy.

Johnnyeye and Stingray like this

15 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I think he is going to be in for a bit of surprise because their fans are absolute cunts because they know zero loyalty. Hopefuly he has a bang unless he plays us, but IMO he will experience its not all dreamy up there.

They indeed are. As you said he will figure that out come soon.....

They will turn on him when he has a few games were he doesn't produce. 

If he doesn't rip it up there they will be after him like a fucking bull, the Madrid fans are cunts.

Johnnyeye likes this

They will not love him and appreciate like us :)

For them he will be another  money-player for another trophy nothing more .

I hope it does not repeat the way of Courtois :)

Johnnyeye likes this

Oh, Hazard I will miss you. I don't disagree with the move but it doesn't mean I have to approve. England is conquered, the ever consumate professional hungers for new challenges and to step out of a comfort zone is difficult and admirable. 

Stingray, manpe and Johnnyeye like this