test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

Same! Least after the dodgy season he ended it all on high. Didn't miss a penalty or wining goal or anything. Didn't leave under a bad cloud and his message was sweet. Didn't just say cyaaaaaa I'm off. Memories memories 

Probably a good thing considering the amount of printed Hazard shirts in the mega store

I think it is a nice way to end Eden's passage by showing a video of him when he was only 10 years old! His youth team (Braine) got in the 1/4 finals of the belgian Youth cup.  Starting at 00:26 seconds, interviewer asks him if he's feeling allright: "a little bit stressed. But I feel good about myself!". "What would you think the result will be" => EDEN on a very cute and typical Eden way "we will lose! OH no wait, we're are gonna wait. But I don't know how much"!  After the game, which they lost 6-0 (their first loss of the season) Eden gets back in front of the camera at 02:12. "was it impossible to beat them today?" => Eden: "they were too strong for us". Interviewer: "what did they had more then you". Eden: "pace and technique". Interviewer: "you don't feel bad at all don't you? Eden: No because I know I will win 7 prices at Chelsea in a few years time" :)!! 

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY: don't tell the madridistas :ph34r:. This is a clear proof that Eden WAS a blue, IS a blue and will always REMAIN a blue in his heart!! 

KTBFHH Eden! Best of luck in Madrid!! 

Vesper, Blue Armour and Johnnyeye like this

Hazard leaving is even bigger win for our PL rivals than for Real. Now there isnt a single player in Chelsea they would be shitting their pants. Even Arse had Alexis.

Stingray and Johnnyeye like this

Attacking-wise, we have no class player. Defensive-wise we have no class player. Only midfield with Kante is class. No wonder Sarri wants to bail. He's in trouble if he stays here.

Next season will be disastrous, especially with no RLC and CHO for the majority of the first half season.

Johnnyeye, Fernando and 11Drogba like this

Apparently the stadium now is almost full. Could match or break Cristiano's 70,000 record back in 2009

12 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Apparently the stadium now is almost full. Could match or break Cristiano's 70,000 record back in 2009

Sources over here say 30.000, so far from full if true..

Pool and utd do the same.......they almost force their new players to say and do certain stuff....cringe is what it is.

Johnnyeye likes this