Eden Hazard

the wes

if the reason why he supposedly asked to be interviewed is to clarify some of the things being published, it makes absolutely 0 chance that's what he'd come to say.

Hazard doesn't have the gene some of his mates have for saying everything he shouldn't, but if he was ever to do that, do you really expect it to be in the club's in house TV?

People must be really naive to buy that - although I don't doubt he could say noncommittal things like he did in the past, saying that he doesn't know what will happen in his future. Nobody does anyway and I've always felt that was just Eden being honest about the odds at life. It's fair.

I don't think he said it either. I mean, on Chelsea TV? No way. If anything he'd say it to the DailyMail or something, not his clubs official channel. I prefer he says he doesn't know what's gonna happen than something like he wants to finish his career here. Ronaldo and Messi haven't even said that. He's not a dumb guy, and knows how to act in interviews, like you said unlike some of his Belgian teammates. Just let the guy play. Eesh.

Im now more than convinced he will leave. It was kinda predictable, but the time might come sooner than some expect. Regardless of those rumours, I dont realy put any interest into that because most are bs. He probably didnt say any of that stuff. But the way he plays, maybe he is realy just confused why he plays bad atm, but I think his mind is starting to think about alternatives.

He first and foremost loves football and thats why I think he will move one day to warm spain and play in team with more expensive attack.

Hopefuly Im wrong and stays here for long time, but I have feeling he could be off next summer regardless if we win sth or not.

Let's remember what he said when he decided to join us.

“I was in advanced contact with both clubs and I spoke to both coaches. I want to be playing in the Champions League every year."

"At 21, Real Madrid or Barcelona would have been more difficult for me. If I play well enough at Chelsea, I could win my place in the starting team and my priority is to play.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9311398/Chelseas-Eden-Hazard-I-rejected-Manchester-United-after-Roman-Abramovichs-intervention.html

Did nice job but I think he is working on 50% of his ability.

His face was also kinda disinterested, hopefuly he is "saving" himself for second part of season or sth...

It is not possible for a face to look disinterested. Stan Collymore loves the word but he has no clue what it means. Disinterest is a legal state of being, you cant demonstrate it with body language. It is something you are, or are not. It is possible to look uninterested however. Every time Collymore, and other football people, use the word disinterested, they think they are saying someone is, or looks, uninterested but they are not.

That said, the enormous popularity of football suggests that if the word disinterest continues to be misused in discussing the game, its meaning will eventually morph so that it comes to mean what Stan and his mates think it means already. That would be a shame. We have two perfectly good words, disinterested and uninterested, to convey two entirely different concepts. Why confuse the issue?

Anyone who is still saying Hazard doesn't want to play for Chelsea after today is an idiot.

Even after the 1-0 he is still working his ass of trying to get back.

which is what a professional player should fucking do. Hazard might still want to leave and rightly so. He is not at fault for the shit that is going on. a board not supplying quality players for him to play around (Costa, Ramires my ass) and a manager incapable to catalyze his ability. Not demanding any heads rolling but we really should change something about club and team is run otherwise we will never see him fulfill his potential.

Good performance though he still misses that something more he had last season, most likely caused by a lack of confidence. Hope he can build on this performance and won't let the result get him down too much. Chelsea needs him, sparkling, flashing and going for goal.

I tell you now

You drop this guy into Bayern, Arsenal, City, Barca, Real, PSG

And he would be a fucking superstar immediately

The guy just has nobody with attacking intelligence to play with

Nobody in our team is on his wavelength

It must be soul destroying for him

He needs quick one two's, slide passes, reverse passes and most of all movement!!! He's playing up front with statues or an empty penalty box

Any decent striker would have finished that ball at the far post

And that would have changed the game

If we lose this guy - I give up all hope.

Agree. We've seen him get frustrated numerous times cause his teammates just stand around. He needs a manager who can unlock all his attacking potential. Until then he won't be the best in the world not named Messi and Ronaldo.