Eden Hazard

the wes

I was seeing the stats of him this season compared to last season. While his standards have dropped this season, he actually only scored 3 goals at this point last season, with only 1 coming from open play. The goals started to come in a flurry after and hopefully something similar happens this season. It was just a little while into November where Hazard set world class standards. I have the utmost faith he will do it again. He is a world class player. The fact that he has been criticized so much with a lot of it justified tbf, however still is on par with Ozil with the most created chances shows he is someways a victim of his own standards he set last season. He will come good and while others will want to see him benched I think it is best to keep him in the team. Sooner or later I think his form early part of the season will be a distant memory.

I was seeing the stats of him this season compared to last season. While his standards have dropped this season, he actually only scored 3 goals at this point last season, with only 1 coming from open play. The goals started to come in a flurry after and hopefully something similar happens this season. It was just a little while into November where Hazard set world class standards. I have the utmost faith he will do it again. He is a world class player. The fact that he has been criticized so much with a lot of it justified tbf, however still is on par with Ozil with the most created chances shows he is someways a victim of his own standards he set last season. He will come good and while others will want to see him benched I think it is best to keep him in the team. Sooner or later I think his form early part of the season will be a distant memory.

Yupp. Only difference now is, while Cesc, Costa, oscar and Matic were on fire to start last season Hazard didn't have the focus on him. Now everyone is shit, and he's our best player so he gets the most blame.

Courtois: "Organising the defense isn't my job, as a young newbie I can't tell John Terry how he has to run and where he needs to stand. JT leads the defense and I let him do it."

Understandable for sure, but if he was a true leader he would demand a big part of the leadership of the defense. I don't think he is a big leading figure, just enough to be a world class goalkeeper.

Isn't that a quote from last year, he was still new to the team..

Rumors that Hazard said in the interview 'I dont know if i will be at Chelsea next season' that is why they haven't released it.

Yeah I think that' s about right.

If Mourinho stays the guy cannot be here.

Mourinho cannot work with young flair players.

We got rid of some and Hazard will leave next.

Now we can truly go back to our 18 century futbol with Mourinho. :rolleyes:

Rumors that Hazard said in the interview 'I dont know if i will be at Chelsea next season' that is why they haven't released it.

And where have the rumours come from? Even if Hazard thinks that, it will be silly for him to say that in an interview, especially with the club's in-house TV channel!

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/11/looking-to-kick-on-against-kiev.html

Anyway, the latest words from Hazard on the site is this...

Hazard reflects on the previous meeting with Dynamo, a match in which he and Willian struck the woodwork.

‘We drew the last game in Kiev and we know they have good players, but the game there we deserved to win, and if we can win for the fans at Stamford Bridge it will be a good result.

‘All the things were not in the favour of Chelsea. We tried everything but didn’t score. Okay, 0-0 was a good result but when you watch the game you can see we deserved to win.

‘We drew there, we lost in Porto and we need to improve and take three points on Wednesday night.

‘We are not winning games, this is the most important thing. We need to keep going in training; we want to improve together and just want to win matches. We know the season after you are champion, it is difficult as everybody wants to beat you.

‘We missed chances, I missed penalties, it’s very difficult but we need to keep going and improve.’

The Player of the Year admits this is first time in his career he has gone through a truly tough spell but while tackling it, he has open communication with everyone at the club while paying little attention to what is written about him in the media.

‘It is the case I learn every day now. I need to train and try to forget everything and be a better player.

‘We try to speak about it together. The communication is very important. We know when we are in a bad way we need to keep going with communication. People are sad when you don’t win but the communication is very important and we did very well because every day we spoke together, and this is good.

‘In a good moment or in a bad moment, we are professional. Personally I don’t read the newspapers. I try to focus only on my football and win games.’

Tonight is the type of big match under the floodlights with much at stake that Mikel has relished over the years.

‘The fans can play a big part,’ he emphasises.

‘They always come out to support us all the years that I have been here and I think they will continue to be amazing in supporting the team. Hopefully this time they will cheer us on and we can get the win we all want.

‘The fans have remained supportive in the past few weeks and I think that is because of the performances. They can see the performances are there, it is just that the wins have not been.

‘It is not like we go on the pitch and stroll around. They can see the fighting spirit and the lads trying to work hard for the team and if they see all that, it is just the win left and hopefully we can get that tonight and it is going to kick-start the season.’

I highly dount he said anything like that. The fans would turn on him so quick. He could kiss goodbye to playing at all this season.

if the reason why he supposedly asked to be interviewed is to clarify some of the things being published, it makes absolutely no sense that's what he'd come to say.

Hazard doesn't have the gene some of his mates have for saying everything he shouldn't, but if he was ever to do that, do you really expect it to be in the club's in house TV?

People must be really naive to buy that - although I don't doubt he could say noncommittal things like he did in the past, saying that he doesn't know what will happen in his future. Nobody does anyway and I've always felt that was just Eden being honest about the odds at life. It's fair.