Eden Hazard

the wes

A few years ago, we had multiple leaders/international captains in the same team...now all we have is JT :cry:

Bunch of soldiers? We only have two soldiers playing consistently well! (Azpi & Willian)

Azpi and Willian are GREAT SOLDIERS but not generals Kaiser Ballack we need

A few years ago, we had multiple leaders/international captains in the same team...now all we have is JT :cry:

Bunch of soldiers? We only have two soldiers playing consistently well! (Azpi & Willian)

True. Petr, Ashley Cole, Terry, Lamps, Essien, Drogba... Seems like a decade ago.

Hazard only damages himself and his image and his future if he thinks that acting like a twat will help him develop.

Like he did to Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria, Ozil right? FYI, the first three played much better and scored much more than they ever did under attack minded Pellegrini or even Ancelotti to a great extent. Also, Mourinho's Ozil was much better than the present one.

Clearly, Ancelotti also turned Bale to Townsend last season.

Short Memories!

Wrong. Ronaldo,Benzema, and di maria best season came under ANCELOTTI. Surely blind mou fanboy can't see that..

Got me thinking if Jt leaves in summer or gets realy limited role, who will be our new captn?

Cesc, Matic, Cahill, Eden etc all look realy laughable options. Azpi is only one worth of serious consideration.

Our squad looks so out of leaders and thinkers. Bunch of soldiers without any generals...

Thibaut maybe?

I believe the report, why would the journalist made that up out of nowhere? Most likely a player has told this off the record indeed. But it also seems like a player has said this and that the same player also said that Hazard and Mou have big problems with each other. So it probably isn't Hazard himself if the story is true.

Thibaut maybe?

Courtois: "Organising the defense isn't my job, as a young newbie I can't tell John Terry how he has to run and where he needs to stand. JT leads the defense and I let him do it."

Understandable for sure, but if he was a true leader he would demand a big part of the leadership of the defense. I don't think he is a big leading figure, just enough to be a world class goalkeeper.

Wrong. Ronaldo,Benzema, and di maria best season came under ANCELOTTI. Surely blind mou fanboy can't see that..

In simpler English,

1. I was saying Mourinho did not turn Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria and Ozil to TOWNSEND kind of player because:

A. Ronaldo, Benzema, and Higuain all played better under Mourinho than they ever did under attacking minded Pellegrini,

B. Ronaldo, and Benzema, (because Higuain did not play for ANCELOTTI) also played much better and scored more, to SOME EXTENT, under Mourinho than they did under ANCELOTTI.

C. Ozil played much better under Mourinho than he's currently doing under another example of an attacking minded coach.

2. I also said that based on your assumptions, we could also say that Ancelotti also turned Bale into another Townsend last season.

3. I concluded that it all short memories, just like some fans calling Hazard an overrated player simply because their arguments just like yours is totally flawed and baseless.

Now, next time,before calling me or anyone a fan boy, which is not only disrespectful but also downright childish, you should at least come up with a better logical argument probably backed up with statistics too Or you could speak with someone with a better understanding of both the language and the game before posting utter garbage.

I was not even responding (or quoted) your post in the first place

Courtois: "Organising the defense isn't my job, as a young newbie I can't tell John Terry how he has to run and where he needs to stand. JT leads the defense and I let him do it."

Understandable for sure, but if he was a true leader he would demand a big part of the leadership of the defense. I don't think he is a big leading figure, just enough to be a world class goalkeeper.

I mentioned the same thing in the Courtois thread too.

But I disagree with your last sentence. He was given that freedom to organize the defense at Atletico Madrid, and what happened? They won the league and got to a UCL Final. Now, obviously that team has better defenders than us, but it shows that if we get capable defenders, or our current ones perform up to their best standard, Courtois can get the best out of them, by positioning them where he wants them to be.

It's more a manager thing also. JM would never allows Courtois to command JT, it just won't happen.

I have the belief that after JT leaves, Courtois will be given that role of organizing the defense to his liking.