test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

Chelsea shouldn't be a retirement home for players. I don't see Hazard as a massive legend, now that he sold his soul to Real Madrid, the club he really wants to go to.

If we have a solid replacement for Hazard, and Hazard is doing awful in Madrid, feck him I don't want him back in our starting XI. The reality is he abandoned us for his dream club in his prime.

Pretty much this, we also have a ban and of course we would want to retain all our players to survive next season. What does Hazard do? Leave with the first boat to the team hes been crying in the press for years. 

"I hope that we are drawn against each other in the Champions League next season and every season so we can meet again."

Why? So you can score against us or something? You'll be our rival if we meet Hazard. You'll be in our way, just like we will be your way of achieving the CL trophy. If we meet, you're not going to support Chelsea are you?

If it's the CL final, Real v Chelsea, and we win it, you'll be in tears. Not because of Chelsea winning it, but because you and your dream team failed. Stop playing with our emotions here.

"Once a blue, always a blue!"

I guess that also applies to the snake that's in Madrid as well. *shrug*

Vesper likes this

"Once a blue, always a blue!"
I guess that also applies to the snake that's in Madrid as well. *shrug*
Why are you seemingly bitter about is departure?

He's left on what is relatively good terms unlike is fellow countryman.
Vesper likes this

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Why are you seemingly bitter about is departure?

He's left on what is relatively good terms unlike is fellow countryman.

1 hour ago, Mana said:

I don't see Hazard as a massive legend, now that he sold his soul to Real Madrid, the club he really wants to go to. The reality is he abandoned us for his dream club in his prime.

That's why.

He left on better terms than Courtois, but let's not forget he did similar things compared to Courtois in the past. Always bigging up Madrid. The only difference really is his leaving statement. "I love you guys! Even though I'm abandoning you for the club that I dream to play for everyday, you're the best club and I wish you all the best! Oh and I hope we meet up so I can smash you! <3"

Vesper likes this

That's why.
He left on better terms than Courtois, but let's not forget he did similar things compared to Courtois in the past. Always bigging up Madrid. The only difference really is his leaving statement. "I love you guys! Even though I'm abandoning you for the club that I dream to play for everyday, you're the best club and I wish you all the best! Oh and I hope we meet up so I can smash you!
The club's misdemeanours aren't of any bearing to Hazard. I'd be more inclined to think in a similar manner to yourself, if we were in Utd's situation.

He's arguably wanted to leave for 2-3 seasons now, so it's worked out well for both parties right now. Being in his prime or not is neither here nor there.

Constant flirting with RM is something that will certainly tarish his rep to some. I'm one of them tbh, but there ain't loyalty in football anymore.