Eden Hazard

the wes

Put Messi in the actual setup that Mourinho has implemented and he'd look like a poor man'sd Andros Townsend.

Like he did to Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria, Ozil right? FYI, the first three played much better and scored much more than they ever did under attack minded Pellegrini or even Ancelotti to a great extent. Also, Mourinho's Ozil was much better than the present one.

Clearly, Ancelotti also turned Bale to Townsend last season.

Short Memories!

what you think whats wrong with hazard mate??

Dont know whats wrong and wont even guess. He is not the same he was last year, but same goes with 3/4 of the team.

Maybe its because Jose, maybe he wants to leave, but honestly we are playing extremely poor football under Mou despite PL trophy, cant blame him for wanting to go somewhere where you actualy play attacking football and win things at same time.

So far he was very quiet in media, he keeps his mouth shut, doesnt complain, if he is questioned he says right things. I dont know what else people expect. But those stories are plain bs yet people think its true and suddnly Hazard is the main prick.

All in all, C

what you think whats wrong with hazard mate??

Dont know whats wrong and wont even guess. He is not the same he was last year, but same goes with 3/4 of the team.

Maybe its because Jose, maybe he wants to leave, but honestly we are playing extremely poor football under Mou despite PL trophy, cant blame him for wanting to go somewhere where you actualy play attacking football and win things at same time.

So far he was very quiet in media, he keeps his mouth shut, doesnt complain, if he is questioned he says right things. I dont know what else people expect. But those stories are plain bs yet people think its true and suddnly Hazard is the main prick.

All in all, Cesc and Iva were plain shit yet Mou didnt embarass them with stupid subs like he did with Matic and Eden. We defend bad and Mou finds Eden to blame, cant be mad at Eden if he wants to move out tbh.

But like I said, no one knows whats going on, but something similar happend in Real and they did fine after Mou left. I am split about Mou, but if whole team is against him, there must be reason and in that case its better if he leaves. For everyone involved.

why does JT never give interviews now ,, He is still our Captain isn't he ?

Got me thinking if Jt leaves in summer or gets realy limited role, who will be our new captn?

Cesc, Matic, Cahill, Eden etc all look realy laughable options. Azpi is only one worth of serious consideration.

Our squad looks so out of leaders and thinkers. Bunch of soldiers without any generals...

As bad as Hazard has been this season and even if if his body language has been poor, if it is a case of Mourinho leaving or Hazard leaving, it is a no-brainer. Mourinho is the type of manager who would sell Hazard without much resistance. Hazard signed a new contract not too long ago so I don't read into these Real rumours too much. I just think he needs a manager who can get the best out of him and does not drop him against relegation battling teams such as Aston Villa because they fear he will not do his defensive duties.

Got me thinking if Jt leaves in summer or gets realy limited role, who will be our new captn?

Cesc, Matic, Cahill, Eden etc all look realy laughable options. Azpi is only one worth of serious consideration.

Our squad looks so out of leaders and thinkers. Bunch of soldiers without any generals...

A few years ago, we had multiple leaders/international captains in the same team...now all we have is JT :cry:

Bunch of soldiers? We only have two soldiers playing consistently well! (Azpi & Willian)