Eden Hazard

the wes

What I think is that Eden Hazard is starting to do things to go to Real Madrid next season and he seems to have forgotten that we have renewed his contract last season giving one of the best salaries in the world.

His attitude since the start of the season has been disappointing. I wish he had defended Jose.

What? Do you honestly believe he's not playing well on purpose? He's oviously short in terms of confidence, the way he took his penalty say it outloud, but come on man.

I can't believe all the people taking a piss on him, he's been average for 10 games (no, he's not been shit) and you start insulting him.

You should feel ashamed, show some support ffs!!

Who's the other players / managers I've been praising? I only care for my club and its players and hazard has been shit.

OK, you care for the club and the players yet our best player who is going through a difficult spell is told that he can "fuck off". I think in this situation I would rather support the player and hope he gets back to his best than insult him like that.

the moment in which we need to finally have a win, this dude hides and then misses his penalty.

He doesn't hide. He just missed the fucking penalty. Can he, occasionally?

Did Roberto Baggio hide when he decided to miss his crucial penalty or did it just happen?

I enjoy watching players enjoy themselves, especially creative players like him. If he cannot do it at the club what is the point of hiding?

Your logic first; who is enjoying themselves at the moment? So we should sell everyone at the club since no one is enjoys themselves quite clearly. Forget that lets just shut down the club, since the players and everyone at the club is not enjoying themselves.

I also remember you stating you would prefer seeing Bale come the other way.

You are not making much sense.

come on let's be honest with ourselves, and more impotantly your post comes as a replay by saying yeah you will see Hazard in a good moment next time at Real Madrid. Consider the circumstance and timing.

Hey maybe you are just a guy who lacks self awareness, maybe you are not a troll.

He doesn't hide. He just missed the fucking penalty. Can he, occasionally?

Did Roberto Baggio hide when he decided to miss his crucial penalty or did it just happen?

He's hiding from the start of the season tbh. Penalty is probably the last drop.

He has had a decent performance today, but as i've said he's supposed to be our star player, while kids like Kenedy and Traoré are rely putting their heart out.

I understand you're a Hazard's fan and all that, but there's no need to shove it down people's throat.

He's hiding from the start of the season tbh. Penalty is probably the last drop.

He has had a decent performance today, but as i've said he's supposed to be our star player, while kids like Kenedy and Traoré are rely putting their heart out.

I understand you're a Hazard's fan and all that, but there's no need to shove it down people's throat.

So you wouldn't play him anymore because he doesn't live up to the 'star expectations' eventhough he's propably still a better option than Kenedy and Traoré. That would be stupid. Not saying that it wouldn't be a good idea to give these young ones more chances. It would give them more space to grow and Hazard a chance to take a break. But I really doubt they will ever be a better option, even now.

So you wouldn't play him anymore because he doesn't live up to the 'star expectations' eventhough he's propably still a better option than Kenedy and Traoré. That would be stupid. Not saying that it wouldn't be a good idea to give these young ones more chances. It would give them more space to grow and Hazard a chance to take a break. But I really doubt they will ever be a better option, even now.

Right about now i believe Kenedy and Traoré would be a better option, at least they showed some fighting spirit. Give this dude some time to look at himself in the mirror.

Am i facing Hazard's legal team now? I'd like to call my lawyer.

Right about now i believe Kenedy and Traoré would be a better option, at least they showed some fighting spirit. Give this dude some time to look at himself in the mirror.

Am i facing Hazard's legal team now? I'd like to call my lawyer.

Save that last attempt at being funny, I agree with you.

Has nothing to do with being a Hazard fan. There have been worse offenders this season. In fact, except for Willian, who's been actually decent?

Has nothing to do with being a Hazard fan. There have been worse offenders this season. In fact, except for Willian, who's been actually decent?

For me he's been the third worse offender behind Ivanovic and Fabregas, probably shares that spot with Matic, and Matic had a few good games.

Except for Willian who's been decent? (WIllian has been great, not decent) Azpi, Bego, Zouma, Kenedy.

For me he's been the third worse offender behind Ivanovic and Fabregas, probably shares that spot with Matic, and Matic had a few good games.

Except for Willian who's been decent? (WIllian has been great, not decent) Azpi, Bego, Zouma, Kenedy.

but Zouma at CB NOT RB

Some of you guys are actually so fickle its actually fucking annoying me. He played well tofsy, in no way shape or form was the result hid fault, the amount of times I saw him on the ball with no one making a run was astounding

You are saying it yourself, 'I think'. So you're condemning a player on the basis of pure speculation. There are no credible indications that he's going to or wanting to go to Real. I don't know about his attitude really, on the field and in interviews he seems quite aware of his bad form and he seems willing to change it. My guess is that he himself doesnt really know what is going wrong right now. Chelsea are in crisis and we're searching for scapegoats. The two most important people who won us the title last season, José and Eden, are now the easy victims.

No such thing if...if...if...

Do you think he can dump cristina ronaldo from first team there?

No way jose.

Criticise him all you want, but what I saw on the pitch was a good performance from Chelsea while Hazard was carving them. Then he started playing worse and the whole team went down. Our dependence on him should be the worrying factor here.

This.

I came here to say about the same thing. He was sublime at times tonight and during those spells, were really really good and dangerous. He was heavily involved in all our moves that remember (particularly the first half). He's not near his best, but was still so influential tonight.

Like you said, it is worrying how we looked when the play didn't run through him.