test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

7 hours ago, Robchels said:

Don’t feel so good about Chelsea fans. We do the same to our players. Not comparing with Ramos, who’s an excellent dirty player, but Alonso comes to mind. 

Ivanovic before that, but that’s football. We are a fickle bunch. ;)

Most only wanted Ivanovic out of first 11, not calling him names. 

Alonso is not even anywhere close to those two though. I called Higuain fat fuck too, but if he actualy had a legacy here like Hazard, Ivanovic have or Ramos has at Real, Id never say such thing. 

Every club fans talk bad about their players, but when it comes to their legends, its all about respect. Not with Real fans though.

Johnnyeye and Atomiswave like this

41 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Most only wanted Ivanovic out of first 11, not calling him names. 

Alonso is not even anywhere close to those two though. I called Higuain fat fuck too, but if he actualy had a legacy here like Hazard, Ivanovic have or Ramos has at Real, Id never say such thing. 

Every club fans talk bad about their players, but when it comes to their legends, its all about respect. Not with Real fans though.

It's surprising how short term memory some fans will have though when a player is approaching the end of their career. Many on this forum were exactly the same recently about David Luiz, it happens with every club.

The one thing I would say about Real Madrid is their fans are very demanding and there's no opportunity to build up credit with them. If Hazard had for them a season like he had for us in Mourinho's final season they'd be wanting him out the door whereas we could appreciate there were struggles that season and we knew the talent he had and he'd get back to his higher levels of performance again. The lack of patience they have provides huge pressure and will certainly take him out of the comfort zone he enjoys here and it's whether Hazard will thrive or struggle in such an environment.

Johnnyeye, Stats and Atomiswave like this

4 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

It's surprising how short term memory some fans will have though when a player is approaching the end of their career. Many on this forum were exactly the same recently about David Luiz, it happens with every club.

The one thing I would say about Real Madrid is their fans are very demanding and there's no opportunity to build up credit with them. If Hazard had for them a season like he had for us in Mourinho's final season they'd be wanting him out the door whereas we could appreciate there were struggles that season and we knew the talent he had and he'd get back to his higher levels of performance again. The lack of patience they have provides huge pressure and will certainly take him out of the comfort zone he enjoys here and it's whether Hazard will thrive or struggle in such an environment.

Yeah some chelsea fans are bad too, but its a minority.

Atomiswave and Johnnyeye like this

Disgusting. Can he fuck off already? Superb player but this just makes me hope he flops hard in Madrid. 
Players move on rather fast nowadays.
Johnnyeye likes this

Real Madrid to hand Hazard Ronaldo's No. 7 shirt

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/3865490/transfer-talk-real-madrid-to-hand-hazard-ronaldos-no-7-shirt

Eden Hazard will be wearing the famed No. 7 shirt at Madrid -- if and when his switch to the Bernabeu is finally confirmed.

So says The Sun, who reports that Real Madrid are as keen as the Belgian on getting the deal signed, sealed and delivered as quickly as possible.

Despite the monumental fee that Hazard is expected to fetch when he finally leaves London, Madrid are reluctant to let him wear the No. 10 shirt that he has worn with such distinction at Chelsea.

Instead, he'll be wearing the No. 7 -- which belonged to Cristiano Ronaldobefore he left the club for Juve last summer. The No. 7 is currently under the ownership of Mariano Diaz, but Diaz is said to be more than happy to hand it to the man who helped inspire Chelsea to Europa League glory against Arsenal in Baku earlier this week.

And let's face it, if it's good enough for Ronaldo, then it's surely good enough for Hazard too.

Johnnyeye likes this

With how media savvy he's been this whole time, you'd think he would wait until its confirmed before doing things like that.

I'm sure he only needs to wait a week or two and he'll be being paraded round by that mob as their new Galactico being told to kiss the badge and dry hump the shirt to show his 'love for Madrid'.

Johnnyeye and bigbluewillie like this

On 30/05/2019 at 6:36 AM, Stats said:

Don't forget @xPetrCechx too. He always held onto his name when Cech left for Arsenal :ph34r:

I think I'm ahead of these three with my screen name. Jimmy Greaves left the club in 1961. Oh, and he was an even better player than Eden.

Stats and Johnnyeye like this