test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

7 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea want £130m for Eden Hazard, Sky Sports News understands

No chance Real will give us that type of money 

for 100 mil marina would drive herself the plane for madrid 

xPetrCechx and Johnnyeye like this

42 minutes ago, Vincent said:

Well, you finally figured it out. The board buys players who are ready for retirement, ready to leave to China but in stead they join Chelsea. Because the board relies on Hazard, him leaving makes it clear that something structural needs to change. Chelsea is shit with Hazard and without Hazard it is diarrhea. And its often when people have diarrhea they start to take action. 

Next time say that then and not "Hazard isn't a player you can rely on". 

4 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Next time say that then and not "Hazard isn't a player you can rely on". 

And missing out on a discussion with you? Didn't think so.

On 23/05/2019 at 4:28 PM, Hamilton said:

According to Belgian newspaper HLN, the paper Kristof terreur writes for, Eden and Zidane want clarification about his future. Real want to offer €100m but Marina still wants €130m according the paper. They say Hazard wants to know before he leaves for international duty 4th of June.

She wants 130 million QUID, lol, not euros. Thats €148m! She is bonkers.

Antonio8 likes this

She wants 130 million QUID, lol, not euros. Thats €148m! She is bonkers.
If Willian's saga is anything to go by, she might price out Madrid.

I can't wait for Hazard to make public his intensions, ie going to Real.

I want an end to this saga, and then remove this fucking thread, i'm fed up with seeing is he, aint he, is the world going to end.

Please Eden just go and then talkchelsea remove fucking this topic.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

A bloody artist......man we gonna miss your presence.....Stamford Bridge will be your garden of Eden.

3 Reasons why Hazard will be 10x more productive at Real Madrid and might have a chance to win the Ballon D'or within 3 years.

1- Ronaldo and Messi are aging. I can see Mbappe or Hazard taking the reigns. 

2- With the type of players around him at RM the stuff he does will create much more and be much more effective.

3- The strength of the league is not as high. Could easily see him banging in 20-25 goals and dishing 20 assists. 

Will miss him for sure. Watching this video highlights how amazing of a talent he is. Would have been lovely to see him surrounded by the type of quality he will line up against at RM. 

Johnnyeye and Atomiswave like this

49 minutes ago, BigMabz said:

3 Reasons why Hazard will be 10x more productive at Real Madrid and might have a chance to win the Ballon D'or within 3 years.

2- With the type of players around him at RM the stuff he does will create much more and be much more effective.

3- The strength of the league is not as high. Could easily see him banging in 20-25 goals and dishing 20 assists. 

Will miss him for sure. Watching this video highlights how amazing of a talent he is. Would have been lovely to see him surrounded by the type of quality he will line up against at RM. 

If they get quality around him as they most likely will then yeah he will rip it apart. Having been here for 7 seasons have only made him fitter and better. He will ghost past players there more easily. Good luck to him....but he will never be as wanted there as here.

Johnnyeye, bigbluewillie and Vesper like this

1 hour ago, BigMabz said:

You do realise that next season is Hazard's last full one under 30yo? Mbappe is basically a full 8 years his junior (Mbappe was still a teenager 5 months ago, which is just crazy when you think about what he has already done, he is streets beyond CR7, Messi, etc at their ages).

He has played a shit tonne of minutes over the last 10 years (around 40,000) with 7 of those being beaten on relentlessly in the EPL where he has been the most fouled player by far in the league since he came in. Sooner or later that wear and tear will catch up to his body.

La Liga is the softest league of the big 5, so he does have that going for him. If he is going to win the Ballon d'Or it probably will have to happen next season or the one after. His explosive will start to erode once he is over 30 (his 3rd season at RM).

Johnnyeye and Atomiswave like this

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Hazard won't win the Ballon D'or, simply not good enough.

Constant talk about the players around him letting him down. Let's see if that changes should RM pay up.

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Hazard won't win the Ballon D'or, simply not good enough.

He has the skillset and talent, but really lacks the ruthlessness of players like Messi and CR7.

Atomiswave and Johnnyeye like this

Mbappe is a very early bloomer.......I think he will slow down sooner rather than later, but quality nontheless. Eden can get that Balon if he has just a bit better than what he has done this season. Messi and Ronaldo era is close to spent. With his talent and ability, around better players, slower and less tough League with much much better refs, sure he will have a crack at that prize. Pity he wont be doing it here.

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

2 hours ago, BigMabz said:

Tbf I dont see him getting those stats..somebody posted a video up there and at least 5 times he could of released the ball or shot earlier in dangsrous positions and he didnt. Hes brilliant but theres a reason hes never scored or assisted 20+ in a single league season.

Also Mbappe for me will be the best player in the world in next 2 or 3 years.

communicate and Johnnyeye like this

46 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Modric didnt have goals nor Messi/Ronaldo ruthlesness.

Hazard can very well win balondor in a better team.

Modric plays in a deep midfield role though, and I do think Croatia reaching the final played a huge part in the decision making. Similar to Cannavaro back in the day. 

The problem for Hazard is he plays in a similar attacking position to the likes of Messi and Ronaldo and his raw numbers simply don't compare to them. If it was anyone like Hazard, Neymar, Bale, etc I think it would have been extremely difficult to justify them over Ronaldo or Messi. 

I think @Vesper mentioned earlier that Hazard will turn 30 in 18 months time with a lot of wear and tear on his body. If something like that is going to happen it will need to be in the next season or two in my opinion and when Messi has just banged in 50+ goals this season, even if he slows down I can still see him scoring 30-40 goals over the next couple of years. Can Hazard realistically compete with that?

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

31 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Modric plays in a deep midfield role though, and I do think Croatia reaching the final played a huge part in the decision making. Similar to Cannavaro back in the day. 

The problem for Hazard is he plays in a similar attacking position to the likes of Messi and Ronaldo and his raw numbers simply don't compare to them. If it was anyone like Hazard, Neymar, Bale, etc I think it would have been extremely difficult to justify them over Ronaldo or Messi. 

I think @Vesper mentioned earlier that Hazard will turn 30 in 18 months time with a lot of wear and tear on his body. If something like that is going to happen it will need to be in the next season or two in my opinion and when Messi has just banged in 50+ goals this season, even if he slows down I can still see him scoring 30-40 goals over the next couple of years. Can Hazard realistically compete with that?

Modric's Ballon d'Or was 100% WC and RM winning three CL's in a row (and that was much more CR7 IMHO)

One of the worst Ballon d'Or winners in my lifetime IMHO.

Jean-Pierre Papin was before I was born. Michael Owen was probably a weaker one than Modric (he didnt even score 20 league goals in 2000-1, in fact he NEVER scored 20 league goals in a season, Raul got fucked that year)

Johnnyeye likes this