test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

Hazard > any manager.
Might as well give him Messi status and let him pick future signings & who we'd like as manager. I hear Wilmots is available, so he would be a good choice to replace Conte.
11Drogba likes this

3 hours ago, manpe said:

Lmao :doh:

And there is actually people blaming Hazard for not playing overly well in the last 3 games. lol...

What is he supposed to do exactly?

Like someone said. I'd love for him to stay, but that would need to be at a massive change in how the club plays. He is wasted here playing that way we do. I think we're all fans of great football, and seeing Hazard achieve that would be great in its own right. But like I said in an earlier post in here, it really is tragic that a lot of our own fans feel this way about Hazard. Meanwhile you have Klopp making Salah look way better than he is, and Pep making Sterling look like an out and out world beater. 

Belgiannutt, Amblève. and Styles like this

He could have done literally anything, which would be more than he did... :)

There is the top5 player folks here talk about, and there hazard who we see vanish in games quite often actually.

anyway I’m looking forward for a definition. Either he signs a contract and commits or fuck off. 

1 hour ago, Robguima said:

There is the top5 player folks here talk about, and there hazard who we see vanish in games quite often actually.

anyway I’m looking forward for a definition. Either he signs a contract and commits or fuck off. 

Commits to what exactly? A board that rotates managers more than fast food employees? Or a board that screws the manager by giving a colossal pile of shit in the transfer after winning the title?

The management at this club is unstable. It’s only going to get worse. 

Why should any player have to play for a  club with a revolving door of managers?

The whole thing is disgraceful and shambolic. 

59 minutes ago, LukakutoStamford said:

Commits to what exactly? A board that rotates managers more than fast food employees? Or a board that screws the manager by giving a colossal pile of shit in the transfer after winning the title?

The management at this club is unstable. It’s only going to get worse. 

Why should any player have to play for a  club with a revolving door of managers?

The whole thing is disgraceful and shambolic. 

So... what’s your point then? Switch clubs? Become Real Madrid fans where hazard Will finally fulfill his potential and win games by himself like the other top5 players do?

support city because they have more money and better players? 

Once again hazard is our key player on super high wages... if he needs more incentive than that then he can fuck off.

players come and go, but the club stays. Even the scouts and coaches who don’t seem to understand the transfer market will leave one day.

On 3/5/2018 at 3:45 PM, MCM4PR3Z said:

I don't think though that Hazard is the best Chelsea player ever. For me it's: 1. De Bruyne 2. Salah 3. Hazard

Not with there time here they wern't

the wes and jernej93 like this

19 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

No handshake when he came off, didn't even look towards him or acknowledge him. 

I've said before and i'll say it again.

Everything smacks of 15/16

Only thing we're not 10th......but give it time, who knows:o

At least we wouldn't be in that fucking Eurojoke cup

OneMoSalah likes this

1 hour ago, Robguima said:

So... what’s your point then? Switch clubs? Become Real Madrid fans where hazard Will finally fulfill his potential and win games by himself like the other top5 players do?

support city because they have more money and better players? 

Once again hazard is our key player on super high wages... if he needs more incentive than that then he can fuck off.

players come and go, but the club stays. Even the scouts and coaches who don’t seem to understand the transfer market will leave one day.

Your constant passive/aggressive jabs towards Hazard are getting very tiresome mate.

You don't like him, we get it.

Anthon_nini and Belgiannutt like this

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

The day I see a fan from Belgium direct any kind of negitive criticism towards Eden

+Lukaku, Tibo, Batshuyai and others

1 hour ago, DDA said:

I agree ^^

The day I see a fan from Belgium direct any kind of negitive criticism towards Eden is the day I become a billionaire owner of Chelsea.

Belgium players have over took the French players when it comes to sulking courtios is the new le sulk the name Anelka had for years 

29 minutes ago, the wes said:

Belgium players have over took the French players when it comes to sulking courtios is the new le sulk the name Anelka had for years 

I don't think Hazard was exactly happy:rant: he had a face like a baby's smacked arse.

15 hours ago, Robguima said:

You are yet to explain how anybody in Hazard's position could 'do more than he did' on Sunday. You are not even pretending to have an answer to that question.

I am sure he'll fuck off in the summer - only a lack of ambition on his part would mean he stays beyond this summer.

5 minutes ago, Styles said:

You are yet to explain how anybody in Hazard's position could 'do more than he did' on Sunday. You are not even pretending to have an answer to that question.

I am sure he'll fuck off in the summer - only a lack of ambition on his part would mean he stays beyond this summer.

And we will replace him. Its not the end of Chelsea FC for fuck sake. 

11Drogba likes this

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

Lol replace him? With who?

You're right tho. We're Chelsea FC. We'll 'replace' Hazard with an overpriced, overrated piece of shit that isn't fit to lace his boots

7 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Lol, how nonchalantly some can say these stuff. Not only is our board stinky which will mean we won't spend much on his replacement but his overall skills won't even be half of that of Hazard, coupled with all the many holes we already have in the team, Top 6 for the next 3 years at least for us with such approach.

we don`t need to sell him,we have the money to compete..sure we need about  300m spent on 5 or 6 quality players to compete for the title we won less than a year ago.sort out the mess in midfield and add a top drawer striker and support upfield. it will be if he wants to leave..just hope Roman don`t pull a Cech.Matic and allow him to be sold to an English rival.

11 hours ago, sir_volrath said:

Your constant passive/aggressive jabs towards Hazard are getting very tiresome mate.

You don't like him, we get it.

Yeah since i made the comparison between Hazard-Neymar and pointed out that Neymar was extremely wasteful Robguima seems to have gone into overdrive, bashing Hazard every chance he gets.

Probably hit a bit of a nerve with that considering Robguima's Brazilian.

55 minutes ago, Styles said:

Lol replace him? With who?

You're right tho. We're Chelsea FC. We'll 'replace' Hazard with an overpriced, overrated piece of shit that isn't fit to lace his boots

If Hazard leaves, are you saying its game over for Chelsea? What an appalling excuse for a fan you are.

11Drogba likes this