Eden Hazard

the wes

I would love Hazard, I think he is fantastic and will become a world class player at a bigger club. However if it comes down to a straight choice for the same money between him and Hulk then I would choose Hulk. A lot of people will not agree with me, I know, but I just feel that Hazard will bring more of what we will already have in Mata and Marin. Hulk's brute strength and power, coupled with his pace, would add something completely different to the side which improves the blend of attacking talent we would possess.

However if Hazard proves to be the man we get, I certainly won't be complaining!

I would love Hazard, I think he is fantastic and will become a world class player at a bigger club. However if it comes down to a straight choice for the same money between him and Hulk then I would choose Hulk. A lot of people will not agree with me, I know, but I just feel that Hazard will bring more of what we will already have in Mata and Marin. Hulk's brute strength and power, coupled with his pace, would add something completely different to the side which improves the blend of attacking talent we would possess.

However if Hazard proves to be the man we get, I certainly won't be complaining!

I agree, for the style we play Hulk is better.

We already got lightweights players in Mata, Marin, Kakuta, KDB, Piazon and Josh.

We need to get a powerhouse. And Hulk over Hazard seems like the best option right now.

Just saw a French journo on twitter claim that we invited him to our training facility, but he declined to go. He's keen on either Utd or City. This guy also explains that us signing Marin will make it even more unlikely that Hazard will come here.

I think Hulk would be better for us. We could sign him up without all of the hoopla and other teams fighting over him and let the Mancs slug it out for Hazard. Let him warm City's bench.

City is one motherfucking club when comes to buying players...I kinda liked them 3yrs ago, but no more. I just dont lose that feeling they are still not top team, maybe because they fell out of Europe everytime ;)

If we dont get Hazard, hope he goes somewhere out england...Kid is idiot if he would join city or united, there will be no guarantee for starting place. Arsenal wont give that much money and Spurs are not actualy CL team.

Not because I am fan of CFC, but he realy fits us most. If he wont join us, we MUST buy Hulk then.

Meh, with the odds of him going to Real in just a year or so, I don't want another mercenary. Let him go to City, Adam Johnson is always welcome here. I don't see what the fuss is all about anyways, he is always talking for every other club. Yeah, I guess he is a "wonderkid" and? What makes him superior to other wingers? What is the guarantee he won't flop? What is the guarantee he will be the new CR for United or for City. Meh, let them get him. Ivanovic or Ryan will tear him and he'll go crying :(

The amount of times I've got my hopes up of us signing him, than given up on Hazard, only to get my hopes up again later, is Ridiculous. Really don't see why he 'Apperently' doesn't want to come here. Why on earth does he want to go to ManUre or Shitty? Does he not watch Football? Their teams have plenty of wide players. Seriously, Fuck this kid............................... Please come to Chelsea :P

Lads....just forget about him until there is a big piece of news...look at how we pulled of the Marin transfer under everyone's nose. Who knows, perhaps the club will announce that Eden will join too, you never know. Let's be patient and see where he ends up. I'm pretty sure we have good alternatives if we fail to bring him here.

His loss if he doesn't wanna join B)