Eden Hazard

the wes

maybe to be one of the best ever he must win the world cup and he is shit everytime in this competition , i don't understand why because portuguese team is a great team

Sorry to say, but Portugal NT are not great anymore. Ronaldo solely carrying Portugal after Figo, Costa retired, and it was very hard even for a great player like him, if others in the team are pretty average.

Saw this link that was posted in WAGNH. It's an article where Rene Meulensteen talks about what kind of training he made C Ronaldo do to improve his finishing.

Thought it was very interesting given the discussion people have been having about Eden's finishing.

Hope Mourinho's doing something similar with Hazard.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/real-madrid/10272433/The-secrets-behind-the-development-of-Real-Madrids-Cristiano-Ronaldo-revealed-by-Rene-Meulensteen.html

you're ruining the reputation French members have in this forum. Always thoughtful, smart, insightful, they're deeply missed when they are inactive, but you aren't doing us any favors.

The last pages of this thread make me want to vomit. If you guys don't think Hazard is great, that he still has a very high ceiling and that he's going to be one of football biggest star, there are always pages to post bollocks on Arsenal Mania, Blue Moon, Red Cafe, RAWK, etc... they'll be happy to have you.

Hear, hear!

Cristiano and Messi have bad brought up the soccer lovers. Now we thing that one player dont score 50 goals for season, is not a crack.

In fact, Eden needs to improve his definition, but we cant judge him because dont score the same that Cristiano.

Cristiano and Messi have bad brought up the soccer lovers. Now we thing that one player dont score 50 goals for season, is not a crack.

In fact, Eden needs to improve his definition, but we cant judge him because dont score the same that Cristiano.

Messi's overall game is what differs him from Ronaldo, unlike Cristiano, Messi is much more of a footballer.

I predict hazards very best moment will come when he is 27, at an age where he becomes a man and a very experienced footballer with natural improvement in his finishing i see him as being phenominal at that age. Hopefully he will still be at chelsea by then.

It's funny when I look at sites like Goal.com or youtube videos etc... whenever there is mention of Hazard, it's usually followed by a few "lol" and "rofl" as if he wasn't taken seriously... I feel that people don't know Hazard, those who don't watch Chelsea that is.

When confronted, they usually answer that he overdribbles, is selfish, can't pass etc... (like a Robinho/Ben Arfa type of player) which is absolutely wrong if they bothered to watch him play 5 minutes. I wonder how comes he is so little known or recognized outside Chelsea/Lille/Belgium fans.

What are you doing reading troll.com and taking youtube videos seriously? Goal.com is literally the worst football site in the world alongside Tribalfootball. There are so many good football discussion platforms out there like Reddit soccer for instance. Most of these people are 10 year olds who like to do "my guy is amazing and your guy is shit", or, "i'll hate on that player because he doesn't play for my club/he plays for Chelsea".

It's best you upgrade where you obtain your daily footballing stuff from.