Eden Hazard

the wes

Neither did Zidane that much, or Iniesta or Xavi, Scholes, Pirlo, etc. That's not as important.

Zidane and Iniesta scored and performed when it mattered, inspired their teams to major success and were far more creative than Hazard. Scholes on the otherhand was a goal scoring machine in his early united years (The lampard before Lampard) before reinventing himself as a DLP, same position Xavi and Pirlo play in, if you play deeper, your main responsibility isn't to score goals but to control the tempo, break up plays, act as the bridge between attack and defence and create from deep. hazard on the otherhand plays in an advance position thus making goal scoring one of his main primary duties.

When Hazard starts scoring crucial goals and making huge impact in major competitions like the former 2 did, then he too might be forgiven for not recording Lampard like numbers as an attacking midfielder until then he will be judged on his goals and creativity.

You have identity issues?

Clearly, I am not your friend, therefore the only thing I know about you is that you support a midtable team and a midtable player....

Somehow, I know that stats is jamacian and somehow stats so happen to put a jamacain flag that one day, even though when he insulted me via pm he had an england flag and even though he had an argument on the cesc thread when I was using a mobile device.....Somehow, I can see the flag on the mobile version of this website......

Basically, his assumption is what got me banned and reported...

Such an idiot. Seriously. Once again when I am trying to give you serious advice you just write rubbish. Yeah I support a mid-table team.... keep saying that to yourself. Flipping clown :clown: I don't care how this post is interpreted by the mods. I advice this fool to just move on and stop getting on people's nerves and stop playing the fool when he clearly knows why he made the 'ganja' comment. OK... so you made then ganja comment to me of all people?... whatever. Then he goes off topic about how I support a mid-table team.

Can't take you seriously if you can't have a reasoned talk. Everyone on here knows I am a Chelsea fan. Don't need to prove anything to fools like you who claim I support a mid-table team. How old are you? Like 13?

Zidane and Iniesta scored when it mattered and were far more creative than Hazard. Scholes was a goal scoring machine in his early united years (The lampard before Lampard) before reinventing himself as a DLP, same position Xavi and Pirlo play in, if you play deeper, your main responisbility isn't to score goals but to control the tempo, break up plays, act as the bridge between attack and defence and create from deep. hazard on the otherhand plays in an advance position thus makes goal scoring one of his main primary duties.

When Hazard starts scoring crucial goals and making huge impact in finals of major competitions like the former 2 did, then he too might be forgiven for not recording Lampard like numbers as an attacking midfielder until then he will be judged on his goals and creativity.

Okay, what about top wingers right now like Di Maria, Ribery, etc? Hazard doesn't need 25+ goals a season to be effective.

Okay, what about top wingers right now like Di Maria, Ribery, etc? Hazard doesn't need 25+ goals a season to be effective.

No one is saying he has to score bucket loads of goals ala messi or CR just that for the amount of chances he gets (whether created by himself or others) he could be doing much better with his finishing. His finishing has been very poor this season. Don't you agree?

If other elite wingers scuff or underhit their shots as often as hazard when through on goal, they too will get as much criticizing

No one is saying he has to score bucket loads of goals ala messi or CR just that for the amount of chances he gets (whether created by himself or others) he could be doing much better with his finishing. His finishing has been very poor this season. Don't you agree?

If other elite wingers scuff or underhit their shots as often as hazard when through on goal, they too will get as much criticizing

Agreed! Cant criticise his shooting without coming across the "he can be effective with out scoring 20, 30, 40 goals. No one is saying Hazard isnt effective, he is our best player no doubt but his finishing is inconsistent. World class one game and Titus Bramble the next.

Zidane and Iniesta scored and performed when it mattered, inspired their teams to major success and were far more creative than Hazard. Scholes on the otherhand was a goal scoring machine in his early united years (The lampard before Lampard) before reinventing himself as a DLP, same position Xavi and Pirlo play in, if you play deeper, your main responsibility isn't to score goals but to control the tempo, break up plays, act as the bridge between attack and defence and create from deep. hazard on the otherhand plays in an advance position thus making goal scoring one of his main primary duties.

When Hazard starts scoring crucial goals and making huge impact in major competitions like the former 2 did, then he too might be forgiven for not recording Lampard like numbers as an attacking midfielder until then he will be judged on his goals and creativity.

Three times in recent weeks he has created something out of nothing and won us penalties when we have been in the shit.

He created Schurrles opener against City. Last season was MOTM against Liverpool and scored the leveller, brilliant at the Ethiad, even the season before got us back in it vs United in the FA Cup. He has had one shot at the CL latter stages when he was barely fit so bit to early to judge him there.

Not many attackers have ultra amazing big game records, there big games for a reason? Hazard has done his fair share against top teams.

Three times in recent weeks he has created something out of nothing and won us penalties when we have been in the shit.

He created Schurrles opener against City. Last season was MOTM against Liverpool and scored the leveller, brilliant at the Ethiad, even the season before got us back in it vs United in the FA Cup. He has had one shot at the CL latter stages when he was barely fit so bit to early to judge him there.

Not many attackers have ultra amazing big game records, there big games for a reason? Hazard has done his fair share against top teams.

Iniesta and Zidane weren't just performing in a couple of big games though, they were inspiring their teams to world cup trophy, champions league titles, league titles etc. until he's able to win us major trophies like Drogba, Lampard, JT and Cech did, then his lacklustre finishing will remain under the microscope.

With massive talent and ambition comes greater responsibility. No one makes a big deal out of Salah or Victor Moses lack of end product (we show some frustration but that's about it) because not much is expected of them, Hazard on the otherhand is meant to be our best player and if our ambition is to compete for titles then he will receive harsher scrutiny.

Quick lock all the players threads .... oh wait nvm this isn't RAWK.

How people can argue so feverish over this guy is beyond me

200.gif

Because almost everyone sees how special he is and how good he will become, some think he's gonne be the finished article right away but are blind for the huge steps he already took, all it takes is abit of patience .

Look at the post above...

You give me verbal warnings, yet, he is free to do whatever...

Listen, don't tell me how and when to do my job, I will deal with people how, and when I see fit, and so will other staff members.

In the mean time, wind your neck in and start to try and actually be a decent contributor.

Such an idiot. Seriously. Once again when I am trying to give you serious advice you just write rubbish. Yeah I support a mid-table team.... keep saying that to yourself. Flipping clown :clown: I don't care how this post is interpreted by the mods. I advice this fool to just move on and stop getting on people's nerves and stop playing the fool when he clearly knows why he made the 'ganja' comment. OK... so you made then ganja comment to me of all people?... whatever. Then he goes off topic about how I support a mid-table team.

Can't take you seriously if you can't have a reasoned talk. Everyone on here knows I am a Chelsea fan. Don't need to prove anything to fools like you who claim I support a mid-table team. How old are you? Like 13?

It's been interpreted as off topic like I warned people not to do. You've been warned and so will anyone else be if anything is off topic.

VERY SIMPLE MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOU.......STAY ON TOPIC OR BE WARNED

With all the talk on his finishing and goal-scoring, you almost forget about his assist totals though.

He managed 20 assists in 49 starts for Chelsea in 12-13. Very impressive numbers, especially considering it was his debut season. It wasn't Chelsea's best season either.

He only managed 9 assists in 45 starts in the following season though. And this season he's on 2 assists in 15 starts.

(Stats from ESPN, very legit)

So he's been quite disappointing when it comes to assists for a while now. I'm quite surprised actually, thought he did better. I know he 'created the most chances in Europe' or something like that last season, probably up there somewhere this season as well, but they don't seem to be that clear-cut. You could point at the finishing but Chels isn't the only team with dodgy finishing and the finishing wasn't any better in 12-13. It's quite bizarre really.