Eden Hazard

the wes

What's up with Arsenal fans and Hazard tho?

They're the only fanbase that are obsessive about discrediting him. Social media are filled with them.

I'd imagine its a complex where they can't accept that Chelsea have the best player in the league and not them.

Hence why every fan vote is hijacked by them in a pathetic way (Ozil, Sanchez etc.).

They probably run down Hazard to convince themselves that Sanchez is better and that they have a chance of taking on Chelsea for the title.

I'd imagine its a complex where they can't accept that Chelsea have the best player in the league and not them.

Hence why every fan vote is hijacked by them in a pathetic way (Ozil, Sanchez etc.).

They probably run down Hazard to convince themselves that Sanchez is better and that they have a chance of taking on Chelsea for the title.

Also to add they point to his stats to try and discredit him which is hilarious because after Dennis Bergkamp they should be the last fanbase to hold stats against a player.

What's up with Arsenal fans and Hazard tho?

They're the only fanbase that are obsessive about discrediting him. Social media are filled with them.

Because they want Sanchez to better than him so badly. But he's nowhere near Eden's level.

Arsenal fans are also leading the charge on Twitter with the Neymar > Hazard talk after last night's game. They really are an odd bunch.

His performance yesterday summed him up perfectly. Amazing goal threat, direct, terrific pace, great drive, excellent off the ball movement. But he's not the brightest light on the ball. Makes a lot of stupid decisions, at times sloppy in his passing, and is very prone to lose possession unnecessarily. I've said this many times before, they're completely different talents. It all depends on personal preference. 39 goals in 47 starts for Barca this season. That's an amazing achievement, no matter how you want to look at it. Edit: And I have to commend him on his work rate this season. Great improvement there.

That's a very fair description. I think Neymar's issue is that he believes he's better on the ball than he actually is and puts himself into tricky situations he's incapable of getting out of.

Neymar's goalscoring record is remarkable though. He is really fortunate to be playing with Messi and Suarez; they create so much it's unbelievable.

Exactly. And he'll even attempt to get out of situations no one can get out of, rather than passing the ball to a team mate. Or when he goes on those dribbling adventures without any idea or purpose behind them... But I'm sure that's something he'll improve. He's a natural.

He is but Neymar will score goals anywhere. Santos, Brazil, Barca. It doesn't matter. Suarez is the same. Ajax, Liverpool, Barca, Uruguay. They possess that special skill/sense.

That's a very fair description. I think Neymar's issue is that he believes he's better on the ball than he actually is and puts himself into tricky situations he's incapable of getting out of.

Neymar's goalscoring record is remarkable though. He is really fortunate to be playing with Messi and Suarez; they create so much it's unbelievable.

Exactly. And he'll even attempt to get out of situations no one can get out of, rather than passing the ball to a team mate. Or when he goes on those dribbling adventures without any idea or purpose behind them... But I'm sure that's something he'll improve. He's a natural.

He is but Neymar will score goals anywhere. Santos, Brazil, Barca. It doesn't matter. Suarez is the same. Ajax, Liverpool, Barca, Uruguay. They possess that special skill/sense.

Neymar is very much developing into Cristiano Ronaldo 2.0 (minus the physicality), as far as I can see. He isn't as technically gifted (or as consistently good a dribbler) as he is often made out to be, but he tends to find ways to score and assist regardless, even in games in which he has been a passenger for long stretches of play. Add to this the fairly stereotypical celebrity-footballer/showbiz lifestyle choices he has made over the last few years, and you end up with an almost complete 'CR7'-style package.

Neymar is very much developing into Cristiano Ronaldo 2.0 (minus the physicality), as far as I can see. He isn't as technically gifted (or as consistently good a dribbler) as he is often made out to be, but he tends to find ways to score and assist regardless, even in games in which he has been a passenger for long stretches of play. Add to this the fairly stereotypical celebrity-footballer/showbiz lifestyle choices he has made over the last few years, and you end up with an almost complete 'CR7'-style package.

a whinging tosspot then?