test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Warning system

Started by BlueLion.,

66 posts in this topic

Not that it matters but i for one liked the way the site was quite easy going and not micro managed but if your going down this route the rules are not concise enough.I mean what is offensive language? Calling someone a cunt?Calling spurs the yids? what EXACTLY are we talking about

Same. It seem's cos Peace has left and some members do not enjoy banter everything has to change to cater their needs.

Although I appreciate everything they do, I don't personally like the current stance the staff are taking.

I fear the site will soon become like CFCNet and I don't want to stick around to see that.

I'll still lurk on the forum, but I'm going to quit posting until I feel comfortable with doing so again.

Goodbye all, it has been emotional.

Same. It seem's cos Peace has left and some members do not enjoy banter everything has to change to cater their needs.

Although I appreciate everything they do, I don't personally like the current stance the staff are taking.

I fear the site will soon become like CFCNet and I don't want to stick around to see that.

I'll still lurk on the forum, but I'm going to quit posting until I feel comfortable with doing so again.

funny I left cfcnet because of the mods and how they were.

I guess because there are so many cultures here.

What you might see ok because is banter in your country, I think in other country don't do that.

When you become international community you have to watch what you say.

Henrique likes this

I am sorry about this thread, it was my mistake for not writing why I locked it. Again, sorry about it, it won't happen again. I'm barely finding any free time and with all the recent events that have happened it's all crazy...

I think we all need to chill down. It's been a tough season full of everything and now that it is over there is some boredom around with all the crazy numbers and names being thrown around.

As for SHM, here

Having signed in to see torrents of homophobic behaviour from a minority of members, who the staff have since banned, I would like to stress that any offensive post containing homophobic, racial, sexual, or any other form of discriminative language will result in automatic bans against the guilty party/parties involved.

It shocks me that some people can be so narrow-minded, it is truly pathetic.

Thank you,

Alex.

I honestly started getting confused about rulings on posting in the correct thread ,,, Seems there is a sledgehammer being being used to crack a few nuts

Come on mate, don't exagarate. Some recent content in the transfer section was just a truck full of shit. Recent thread derailing was down to extreme and if it was in the normal boundaries that would give us a laugh it would be fine, but couple of pages is too much.