test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Warning system

Started by BlueLion.,

66 posts in this topic

What about creating aliases, as SHM seems to have done?

Just so I can get this off my chest, you're an absolute shitcunt of a poster. Your posts are fucking useless and you live on the forum 24/7 and spam the fuck out of everything just so you can get a high post count. And I'm also 100% sure you're not even a fan of Kalou but pretend that you are so that you can be seen as 'rebellious'. Stop trying to act like a mad cunt, cause you're fucking sri lankan.

If this forum didn't have WHS or TX, it'd be a fucken dump.

Just so I can get this off my chest, you're an absolute shitcunt of a poster. Your posts are fucking useless and you live on the forum 24/7 and spam the fuck out of everything just so you can get a high post count. And I'm also 100% sure you're not even a fan of Kalou but pretend that you are so that you can be seen as 'rebellious'. Stop trying to act like a mad cunt, cause you're fucking sri lankan.

If this forum didn't have WHS or TX, it'd be a fucken dump.

Mate, you're digging yourself a hole here, for the sake of yourself, I think you should log off for a bit.

Mate, you're digging yourself a hole here, for the sake of yourself, I think you should log off for a bit.

Couldn't care less, Am about to join TheShedEnd. Much more members and quality over there.

I don't want to turn this into a racial debate, but I am extremely proud of my heritage and I'll not tolerate any slurs against that. Now fuck off.

What do you have to say about your spamming?

Btw Manpe, IP Bans don't work. Just reset your modem and your IP will reset.

That is true in case of dynamic IP. Even with static IP it's possible to override any kind of restrictions by using VPN or a proxy. Banning system in general is a bit flawed.

What do you have to say about your spamming?

Why did you get banned?, what happened?.

Why did you get banned?, what happened?.

Shane swore at me because of my dislike of terry ..so I called him a homosexual.

I got banned, he didn't even get a warning.

Shane swore at me because of my dislike of terry ..so I called him a homosexual.

I got banned, he didn't even get a warning.

Don't worry my friend, i am soon opening up my own forum, one day. It's gonna be me, Henri and BlueLyon, you can join too, and you wont get banned for anything!, i promise you my child, i promise you!.

I'm just hoping Henri and BlueLyon will come along, aswell as big uncle phil

uncle-phil.jpg

JusticeForSHM likes this

That's because BL created a post warning against homophobia a few months back. He said that any homophobia would immediately lead to a ban. And even then they were lenient with you - you were only suspended for 7 days, not banned so you could have taken this time to cool off and learn from your mistakes. And while Shane did start the whole argument, he did not call you any names. If I remember correctly all he said was "fuck off" or something like that. You responded with a completely personal attack involving "cunt", "imbecile" etc not to mention the 'homosexual' part. No one likes this shit you're pulling so just take it somewhere else. Attack me all you want, I don't give a damn.

Lol, you're Singaporean.

That's because BL created a post warning against homophobia a few months back. He said that any homophobia would immediately lead to a ban. And even then they were lenient with you - you were only suspended for 7 days, not banned so you could have taken this time to cool off and learn from your mistakes. And while Shane did start the whole argument, he did not call you any names. If I remember correctly all he said was "fuck off" or something like that. You responded with a completely personal attack involving "cunt", "imbecile" etc not to mention the 'homosexual' part. No one likes this shit you're pulling so just take it somewhere else. Attack me all you want, I don't give a damn.

add to that, i remember KieranVogel(i think) warning him for a homosexual comment (faggot)

he was warned before.

Words of advice to posters when seeing a crappy post/spam:

Ignore it. Let the mods deal with it when they see it. At the most, report it to a mod. That should prevent a lot of unnecessary arguments.

Spike likes this

Lol, you're Singaporean.

Yes this is exactly how you prove that you did not deserve to get banned, by writing racist comments :rolleyes: Go grow up kid.

Absolute childish behaviour has earnt SHM a permanent ban, if he had just taken his punishment, respected the rules & cooled off he'd of been back next week.

capriccioso likes this