test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Warning system

Started by BlueLion.,

66 posts in this topic

It would be easy to get this forum mixed up with Germany in the 1940's.

Absolutely terrible decision and I'm leaving to go to CFCNet which is far better. The members are so much younger and the conversations so much more banterous. Screw you gai's.

:Goober:

On a more serious note me, Spike and Cap have realised the 3 of us created a lot of the spamming and have started PM'ing to avoid spamming. In hindsight we should of added Kezza to our PM's, but Cap has something against people from NZ.

I'm all for free speech, but there's free speech and then there's acting like a douche.

You might as well tell anyone ever being nominated for the controversial award to give up! (semi-serious)

Alex (on behalf of Jim, Steve, Kez, oxfordblues, Artingo, Fulham Broadway, David EU, KieranVogel, EskWeston, Sh0n3x and Madmax).

Why Madmax?

Just out of curiosity, by offensive language do you mean the act of using disrespective words towards someone, or just the loose use of offensive words.

So seeing as Swedish house mafia has commited an level two offence, say he commits a level one offence in 3 years time, would that mean he would be bumped up to level 3 and permanently banned?

So seeing as Swedish house mafia has commited an level two offence, say he commits a level one offence in 3 years time, would that mean he would be bumped up to level 3 and permanently banned?

Funny thing Is, I was attacked before I made the comments, and I suffered the consequences, so that cunt of a person Shane went off with nothing despite starting the argument.

Funny thing Is, I was attacked before I made the comments, and I suffered the consequences, so that cunt of a person Shane went off with nothing despite starting the argument.

To be fair you was getting annoying, for the past week all you've been doing is calling Terry a cnut.

Also JusticeforSHM? :lol:

With all due respect mate I'm not bothered about your situation, I'm just using you as an example to an hypothetical situation.

I think some people underestimate just how hard it is to be an moderator/administrator on a forum. You have to try and keep harmony despite the fact people may not be interested, you have to somehow decide who is in the wrong and the right which is a lose-lose situation because someone will be disappointed, you have to make sure you can keep all posters interested in the site and feel like they are valued whilst also enforcing disciplinary on members who step out of line. the account you have made has just made things even more difficult, if you cared about the site you would just wait a week and accept your suspension with dignity, rather than causing a fuss. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Strike, Ezio, capriccioso and 1 other like this

To be fair you was getting annoying, for the past week all you've been doing is calling Terry a cnut.

Also JusticeforSHM? :lol:

terry is a cunt.

fuck you shogun.

Is JusticeForSHM SHM himself? If so, then what's the point of banning if you can simply create a new account. Are bans account specific, not IP specific?

James likes this