Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I beleive that some players will live through their respective careers being underrated and underappreciated. Hulk falls into that category. A player that was central to porto's success last season and achived the third highest assists in whole of europe last season behind Ozil and Messi, scoring 35 goals, surely must be a world class player. not only is he built for the epl, he also possess a combination of pace,skill, finesse and football intelligence. I would gladly trade Anelka,Malouda,Zhirkov,Kalou and Ferreira for his services. yes he's that good

yap, waht he've done last season is amaizing, and i think like you too, he is underatted

the world media maybe not hype or underated him, but at least porto rate him highly with huge release clause :rolleyes: make it other club hard to get him :shoot:

The portuguese newspaper that first reported we were getting Boas, are now reporting that Roman wants Hulk! :P

Original Article

Translated version

Hulk would be a better signing as we need a right winger, and he can play there.. people are not realizing that his release clause is 89 million... while Falcao's is 26 million...that's why we are being more linked with Falcao, than Hulk!

In: Hulk, Falcao, Modric

Out: Anelka, Kalou, Malouda, Bosingwa, Zhirkov

90m on players going into the team with 40m out. 50m loss?

Who is going to play left wing, be the back-up left winger and replace Hulk in case of a injury/suspension/loss of form in that plan?

Who is going to play left wing, be the back-up left winger and replace Hulk in case of a injury/suspension/loss of form in that plan?

He's Hulk, he won't get hurt ;) But seriously have Sturridge on one wing with Benayoun as his cover with Hulk on the Left and Kakuta as his cover or PVA.

He's Hulk, he won't get hurt ;) But seriously have Sturridge on one wing with Benayoun as his cover with Hulk on the Left and Kakuta as his cover or PVA.

Hmm that doesn't sound like a good plan to me tbh, Benayoun and Kakuta aren't wingers (granted, Kakuta played on the wing on youth level but didn't really do well on senior level). And they aren't better on the wing than Malouda, Zhirkov, Anelka and Kalou.

And I'm still not convinced Sturridge can make it as a winger for Chelsea. Some point out his 'performances' on the wing for England U-21 when in fact he only played on the wings for a short time but because he delivered an assist, it proves he can play on the wing..

Hulk stays.

According to his agent there is no offer for him, and he is set to stay at Porto:

http://www.ojogo.pt/...rtigo933578.asp

"YET" - AVB been in the job just a few days what do you expect? He needs to see the players he has at his disposal before making a £30 odd million bid for a player. Common sense.

Hulk stays.

According to his agent there is no offer for him, and he is set to stay at Porto:

http://www.ojogo.pt/...rtigo933578.asp

Thank god. I would be genuinely unhappy if Hulk came to the club. A $98million release? Ridiculous. $40million would be enough to steer any club with a credible scouting team away. We dont need a player who runs in a straight line down the flank, blasts the ball from 30yds out, and hits the target 10% of the time. I think that many people on this forum are playing into their own hype, he is not the calibre of player we want/need. There is a good reason as to why Hulk wont come to Chelsea, despite his very own ex coach being at the club.

Thank god. I would be genuinely unhappy if Hulk came to the club. A $98million release? Ridiculous. $40million would be enough to steer any club with a credible scouting team away. We dont need a player who runs in a straight line down the flank, blasts the ball from 30yds out, and hits the target 10% of the time. I think that many people on this forum are playing into their own hype, he is not the calibre of player we want/need. There is a good reason as to why Hulk wont come to Chelsea, despite his very own ex coach being at the club.

fainthv9.gif

Hits the target 10% of the time? Then please explain his goalscoring record?

Runs in a straight line? Then please explain his assists record?

He's EXACTLY the player Chelsea need - young, rapid, powerful, great shooter, good passer, versatile, and can beat a man. As well as the boss knowing him incredibly well.

You are absolutely right. He has poor shooting accuracy yet managed to score 35 goals last season.:rolleyes:

fainthv9.gif

Hits the target 10% of the time? Then please explain his goalscoring record?

Runs in a straight line? Then please explain his assists record?

He's EXACTLY the player Chelsea need - young, rapid, powerful, great shooter, good passer, versatile, and can beat a man. As well as the boss knowing him incredibly well.

:goodpost:

He is a good player, and he makes lots of goal, but still he has to prove more in another liga besides

the portuguese and Europa liga, with all due respect. And 98 mill. release!, aint gonna happen, next.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You