Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

I don't want Hulk. Doesn't strike me as that appealing.

I rather go for Arda.

Very good video, thanks for that mate

He seems very much like Anelka with his slow downs and dribble-shot combos.. would surely be a welcomed addition to our squad

Thats why I think he will be better for us than Falcão.

Oh I want this guy so bad, I imagine his release cause is astronomical though and Porto's president isn't negotiating on transfers.

Yeah, that is the only thing that is stopping this transfer from going through :(

Hulk would be a great addition to our squad. I said that few months ago, and I still firmly believe it. He's such a complete player. Fast, strong, knows how to dribble, shoot and cross. You simply can't find a weakness in him.

Oh I want this guy so bad, I imagine his release cause is astronomical though and Porto's president isn't negotiating on transfers.

Would you want to part with €100m to activate the release clause in his contract? That's the valuation I read of in "one" article....

Now I beleive that some players will live through their respective careers being underrated and underappreciated. Hulk falls into that category. A player that was central to porto's success last season and achived the third highest assists in whole of europe last season behind Ozil and Messi, scoring 35 goals, surely must be a world class player. not only is he built for the epl, he also possess a combination of pace,skill, finesse and football intelligence. I would gladly trade Anelka,Malouda,Zhirkov,Kalou and Ferreira for his services. yes he's that good

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You