test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thejolta

Wishlist Hulk

Started by thejolta,

5,588 posts in this topic

Very good video, thanks for that mate

He seems very much like Anelka with his slow downs and dribble-shot combos.. would surely be a welcomed addition to our squad

Thats why I think he will be better for us than Falcão.

Oh I want this guy so bad, I imagine his release cause is astronomical though and Porto's president isn't negotiating on transfers.

Oh I want this guy so bad, I imagine his release cause is astronomical though and Porto's president isn't negotiating on transfers.

Yeah, that is the only thing that is stopping this transfer from going through :(

Hulk would be a great addition to our squad. I said that few months ago, and I still firmly believe it. He's such a complete player. Fast, strong, knows how to dribble, shoot and cross. You simply can't find a weakness in him.

Would you want to part with €100m to activate the release clause in his contract? That's the valuation I read of in "one" article....

Now I beleive that some players will live through their respective careers being underrated and underappreciated. Hulk falls into that category. A player that was central to porto's success last season and achived the third highest assists in whole of europe last season behind Ozil and Messi, scoring 35 goals, surely must be a world class player. not only is he built for the epl, he also possess a combination of pace,skill, finesse and football intelligence. I would gladly trade Anelka,Malouda,Zhirkov,Kalou and Ferreira for his services. yes he's that good

BlueLion. and BLionheart like this

Now I beleive that some players will live through their respective careers being underrated and underappreciated. Hulk falls into that category. A player that was central to porto's success last season and achived the third highest assists in whole of europe last season behind Ozil and Messi, scoring 35 goals, surely must be a world class player. not only is he built for the epl, he also possess a combination of pace,skill, finesse and football intelligence. I would gladly trade Anelka,Malouda,Zhirkov,Kalou and Ferreira for his services. yes he's that good

yap, waht he've done last season is amaizing, and i think like you too, he is underatted

the world media maybe not hype or underated him, but at least porto rate him highly with huge release clause :rolleyes: make it other club hard to get him :shoot:

The portuguese newspaper that first reported we were getting Boas, are now reporting that Roman wants Hulk! :P

Original Article

Translated version

Hulk would be a better signing as we need a right winger, and he can play there.. people are not realizing that his release clause is 89 million... while Falcao's is 26 million...that's why we are being more linked with Falcao, than Hulk!

In: Hulk, Falcao, Modric

Out: Anelka, Kalou, Malouda, Bosingwa, Zhirkov

90m on players going into the team with 40m out. 50m loss?

In: Hulk, Falcao, Modric

Out: Anelka, Kalou, Malouda, Bosingwa, Zhirkov

90m on players going into the team with 40m out. 50m loss?

Who is going to play left wing, be the back-up left winger and replace Hulk in case of a injury/suspension/loss of form in that plan?

Who is going to play left wing, be the back-up left winger and replace Hulk in case of a injury/suspension/loss of form in that plan?

He's Hulk, he won't get hurt ;) But seriously have Sturridge on one wing with Benayoun as his cover with Hulk on the Left and Kakuta as his cover or PVA.

He's Hulk, he won't get hurt ;) But seriously have Sturridge on one wing with Benayoun as his cover with Hulk on the Left and Kakuta as his cover or PVA.

Hmm that doesn't sound like a good plan to me tbh, Benayoun and Kakuta aren't wingers (granted, Kakuta played on the wing on youth level but didn't really do well on senior level). And they aren't better on the wing than Malouda, Zhirkov, Anelka and Kalou.

And I'm still not convinced Sturridge can make it as a winger for Chelsea. Some point out his 'performances' on the wing for England U-21 when in fact he only played on the wings for a short time but because he delivered an assist, it proves he can play on the wing..

Juan Mata is not a bad shout!

Not at all. Sadly we're not really getting linked with him, though that doesn't neccisarily mean we're not interested.